FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time MMF

First time MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am off to a club in a few weeks and have been invited to get involved in a MMF.

This will be my first experience of MMF and also of swinging. This is something I have wanted to try for a long time so I am excited but also very nervous.

Baptism of fire?

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there any do’s and dont’s I should be aware of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *henHarryAteSallyCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I am off to a club in a few weeks and have been invited to get involved in a MMF.

This will be my first experience of MMF and also of swinging. This is something I have wanted to try for a long time so I am excited but also very nervous.

Baptism of fire?

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is there any do’s and dont’s I should be aware of?

"

Just a few pointers and words of advice -

Fully agree boundaries beforehand, couples can have different rules in threesomes. Some couples don’t want the lady to kiss another guy, some ladies don’t want to recieve anal.. etc etc. Whatever they choose NOT do then respect that, no matter how carried away you get. Remember you are (most likely) being invited into a couples sex life, so respect that fact and don’t feel it’s a free for all.

Find out if there’s a certain few things that the couple like doing in particular, as in our profile we state we enjoy fuck licking.. another favourite of ours is cock sharing. Find out what makes everyone tick and vice versa with what you would like to try/enjoy.

Accept that there will be some male contact (cocks/balls slapping around etc) embrace that as it adds to the horniness! Quite a few MMF’s can have an element of soft bi play involved, which we obviously enjoy, but if that’s not for you then make sure you make this clear from the get go.

Have a sense of humour during the fun, there is the potential for some slightly funny/awkward moments and it can feel a bit like a game of naked twister, you’re best off laughing it off.

Above all else.. just relax, enjoy it, go with the flow and with respect all the round then you won’t go too far wrong, don’t put any pressure on yourself.

I’m sure there’s a lot more advice but as we say just a few pointers.

Hope this helps.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We loves threesomes, foursomes and moresomes but both of us are totally turned off by any bi male play, soft or otherwise, so do make sure you know their preferences.

» Add a new message to this topic