FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bisexual Couples Bi Fems & Bi curious Black Men Best meet venues?

Bisexual Couples Bi Fems & Bi curious Black Men Best meet venues?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reokink OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Thinking of using one of the Saturday Reflections-T girl & Admirers nights

(Jan 20th 2018)

as an event for our next biblackmen4femsncouples get-together. Its one of my favourite clubs and its on a Saturday night. A win all around as far as I'm concerned. However I'd like to get a bit of feed back from people.

So here's the question. If you are a bi couple, bi female or bi black male, would you be interested in attending for a bit of judgement free depravity and pleasure?

If I get enough positive feedback I will take advantage of the time available between now and Jan 20th to spread the word here and elsewhere. My fingers are firmly crossed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting TravelsMan  over a year ago

London

"Thinking of using one of the Saturday Reflections-T girl & Admirers nights

(Jan 20th 2018)

as an event for our next biblackmen4femsncouples get-together. Its one of my favourite clubs and its on a Saturday night. A win all around as far as I'm concerned. However I'd like to get a bit of feed back from people.

So here's the question. If you are a bi couple, bi female or bi black male, would you be interested in attending for a bit of judgement free depravity and pleasure?

If I get enough positive feedback I will take advantage of the time available between now and Jan 20th to spread the word here and elsewhere. My fingers are firmly crossed "

There is certainly some interest in our private chat group

By *reokink OP   Man  over a year ago

London

bump

» Add a new message to this topic