FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Intimacy

Intimacy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rzambique OP   Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Fabbers..

What's more intimate between two people?

Going down on them or fucking?

Reason why I ask is that some people say that going down on someone is more intimate and makes you feel closer whereas sex some say that you can meet anyone and just have sex with them and finish and go.

Oral some say you're feeling them tasting them that's why it's more intimate whereas straight fucking it's just your genitals getting together..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find fucking more intimate XXX

The closest you can be with someone is inside them.............fucking is more intimate.

Edmonton

Keep your answers coming

I love fucking and i think kissing is intimate

By *ure_heatMan  over a year ago

Solihull

For me it's when I'm going down on someone... Don't really know why I feel like that. I guess sex can be mechanical and a means to an end sometimes... Whereas if I'm licking someone out / sucking there cock then it's because I really want to do something for them.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Personally I think kissing is more intimate. Happy to watch guys fuck and lick wife. During sex prefer they kiss boobs neck, and leave lips for me

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

It can depend.

Even just standing holding someone can be very intimate especially if both naked, you're behind her,arms around as you nuzzle her neck and shoulders

Depends, with my ex nothing was intimate- he was very cold and mechanical when it came to sex. But generally I would say fucking is more intimate as when meeting I would suck anyone that I was attracted to but they have to engage my mind to get inside me

Add kissing to the fucking and that's way more intimate for me then someone doing oral.

Not sure it's that straightforward. Surely it depends on who you're with? Sex or oral with a long term partner might be more intimate than with a fuck friend?

Position would likely have some bearing too, e.g. missionary allows more eye contact and kissing than dogging.

"I love fucking and i think kissing is intimate "

Agree. Fucking whilst kissing = intimate and erotic

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I think being in their mind is the most intimacy therewise anything else is just a physical behaviour, well in my world.

By *ilthyCuteWoman  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

"I think being in their mind is the most intimacy therewise anything else is just a physical behaviour, well in my world."

"I love fucking and i think kissing is intimate

Agree. Fucking whilst kissing = intimate and erotic "

This

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

F*cking.

Wouldn't say more intimate but definately more personal. I could fuck someone without seeing them ( blindfolded etc and enjoy it ) to have someone go down on me and me enjoy it then if have to feel a better connection than purely physical or sexual needs

I dont kiss male meets.. so the rest isny an issue.

Edmonton

Loving the comments!!

Guys go onto YouTube and search this video:

Why blowjobs are more intimate than sex

Then leave your comments after watching

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Intimacy for me is all to do with emotion rather than bodily contact.

Nothing I do with a casual sex partner will be intimate but just catching Mr N's eye in a crowded room can be.

I find kissing to be the most intimate thing. It conjures so many emotions and lets you get completely lost in the moment with someone.

I'd say it's all part of the package. Start off with kissing and touching, work to the oral and finish with sex.. Its all very intimate, as is the while act of sex. Whether your together as a couple or only friends for a night intimacy is very important, having meaningless quick sex fucks you up in ways.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I'd say it's all part of the package. Start off with kissing and touching, work to the oral and finish with sex.. Its all very intimate, as is the while act of sex. Whether your together as a couple or only friends for a night intimacy is very important, having meaningless quick sex fucks you up in ways."

Totally disagree with this. Many swingers get all the intimacy they need from their own partners. They swing for nsa sex, to fulfil their fantasies, or simply to spice up their sex lives. This is why kissing is often out of bounds - it's seen as an act of love. Fucking and oral sex can be enjoyable and satisfying without any feelings of intimacy, just as it's possible to have a fantastic orgasm with a vibrator.

"I'd say it's all part of the package. Start off with kissing and touching, work to the oral and finish with sex.. Its all very intimate, as is the while act of sex. Whether your together as a couple or only friends for a night intimacy is very important, having meaningless quick sex fucks you up in ways.

Totally disagree with this. Many swingers get all the intimacy they need from their own partners. They swing for nsa sex, to fulfil their fantasies, or simply to spice up their sex lives. This is why kissing is often out of bounds - it's seen as an act of love. Fucking and oral sex can be enjoyable and satisfying without any feelings of intimacy, just as it's possible to have a fantastic orgasm with a vibrator."

But having sex as a cpuple with a third party to fulfill your fantasies and desires has meaning.

When you have sex with someone you share their energy you take some of theirs and they take some of yours. Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we possess and using if for wrong reasons can mess you up. I know that sound a bit out there but its true

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd say it's all part of the package. Start off with kissing and touching, work to the oral and finish with sex.. Its all very intimate, as is the while act of sex. Whether your together as a couple or only friends for a night intimacy is very important, having meaningless quick sex fucks you up in ways.

Totally disagree with this. Many swingers get all the intimacy they need from their own partners. They swing for nsa sex, to fulfil their fantasies, or simply to spice up their sex lives. This is why kissing is often out of bounds - it's seen as an act of love. Fucking and oral sex can be enjoyable and satisfying without any feelings of intimacy, just as it's possible to have a fantastic orgasm with a vibrator.

But having sex as a cpuple with a third party to fulfill your fantasies and desires has meaning.

When you have sex with someone you share their energy you take some of theirs and they take some of yours. Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we possess and using if for wrong reasons can mess you up. I know that sound a bit out there but its true "

Is there in your opinion a difference between physical intimacy and emotional intimacy?

My opinion is that an exchange of sexual energy can't mess you up if you're grounded and can separate sex from love.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

When you have sex with someone you share their energy you take some of theirs and they take some of yours. Sexual energy is the most powerful energy we possess and using if for wrong reasons can mess you up. I know that sound a bit out there but its true

Is there in your opinion a difference between physical intimacy and emotional intimacy?

My opinion is that an exchange of sexual energy can't mess you up if you're grounded and can separate sex from love."

Agreed.

My opinion is that an exchange of sexual energy can't mess you up if you're grounded and can separate sex from love.

Agreed. "

Agreed! But not everyone knows this and its good go be aware Like someone who fucked their way through their teen years cos it was the cool thing to do will be affected in later life and love often more than not.

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

There is no right or wrong answer. The most intimate act is in the mind of the person feeling it. Back when I was single I never truly enjoyed the fun I had with couples and single women unless it involved kissing.

Although in the moment she may go along with it very briefly. For my girlfriend the idea of intimately kissing another man a very uncomfortable concept. As a result I no longer consider kissing other women without explicit consent.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Agreed.

Agreed! But not everyone knows this and its good go be aware Like someone who fucked their way through their teen years cos it was the cool thing to do will be affected in later life and love often more than not."

We've just been discussing this.

I think you're right that doing it because it's cool and for no other reason will be bad for your soul as will doing it because you are looking for approval or think it has a deeper meaning. But speaking as one half of a couple who were both promiscuous in our teenage years I can say that having multiple partners because you enjoy it doesn't muck you up or affect your ability to love.

You're making some interesting points today. It's good to discuss

» Add a new message to this topic