FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > For the love of god fuck back!

For the love of god fuck back!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hooselife OP   Man  over a year ago

Coventry

Ive been having a bad spell where women my age seem to think sex just happens when they lie on their back! It's a games of two's! or three's... or more I suppose but definitely not one. I can do that masturbating!

But for the love great sex just fuck me back!

Is it an age thing, or an experience thing or just a straight up horny thing?

Rant over proceed as you were

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you talking to them?

Great sex needs communication.

Thats what good girls are trained to do

Lie back and think of England

They can’t all be like that surely?

Coventry

Very valid point, I am trying but obviously not very effectively. Probably my fault, I just count my blessings when instruction is not needed and the sex is fantastic. It's like gold dust to find in the general public though

Coventry

Curse society and its behavioural expectations! Curse it aaaallll

"Very valid point, I am trying but obviously not very effectively. Probably my fault, I just count my blessings when instruction is not needed and the sex is fantastic. It's like gold dust to find in the general public though"

Nothing at all wrong with instructions my man. Just be sure to follow them

Coventry

"Very valid point, I am trying but obviously not very effectively. Probably my fault, I just count my blessings when instruction is not needed and the sex is fantastic. It's like gold dust to find in the general public though

Nothing at all wrong with instructions my man. Just be sure to follow them "

Following my own instruction happens to be one of my virtues

"Curse society and its behavioural expectations! Curse it aaaallll "

You think you got it bad?

Try being a woman

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

might be a bit of a confidence thing as well? then not knowing what and how to do it? you might have to teach them a thing or two...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Thats what good girls are trained to do

"

I'm obviously not a good girl then

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"

So either find the bad girls...

Or emigrate

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP Maybe you need to vary your approach. One position for any length of time can get boring for us ladies.

Tell her what you want, suggest she gets on top etc...

Nita

Coventry

"Curse society and its behavioural expectations! Curse it aaaallll

You think you got it bad?

Try being a woman"

But you do it so well! It would be an insult if I were to even attempt to emulate your beauty and class

Coventry

"might be a bit of a confidence thing as well? then not knowing what and how to do it? you might have to teach them a thing or two... "

Bringing out the textbooks... And cane.

Coventry

"OP Maybe you need to vary your approach. One position for any length of time can get boring for us ladies.

Nita"

That's what I'd love but the being on top only lasts until they get tired then it reverts back... where are my gym bunnies its cardio time

"OP Maybe you need to vary your approach. One position for any length of time can get boring for us ladies.

Nita

That's what I'd love but the being on top only lasts until they get tired then it reverts back... where are my gym bunnies its cardio time "

It may be that you are picking younger girls. I found that women over 30 are much much more adventurous. Might be time to find yourself a cougar

Good sex is when you have a connection with someone .if no connection it will be cold boring sex .

Personally I'd rather do without .I always make sure I have a connection with someone and get excited each time we meet and get naughty .Also good sex happens when a person is confident and they know what they want

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

If every woman I had sex with 'just laid there' I would be questioning my technique not theirs.

Steve

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"If every woman I had sex with 'just laid there' I would be questioning my technique not theirs.

Steve"

Was gonna say the same thing, maybe the women want it over with...

Sometimes people think that looks alone is enough and don't feel the need to put any effort in!!!

Be assured OP it doesn't just happen to men....I'm sure some ladies would agree that some men can just lie back and 'think of England'?

Or I could have just been the unlucky one who was married to a 2 pumps and squirt man???

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Maybe they’re not that into you? I’m sure if they wanted to ride you, then they would. Just saying.

Mr

I'm obviously not a good girl then "

Bad girls need to be tied down a taught a lesson

Fuzz

At a young age like you I didn't have a clue how to respond sexually, and I was never really comfortable and relaxed, because there were usually parents asleep upstairs.

The men weren't passionate either; which I need to get me going. It was quick kiss, bit of a fingering (If I was lucky), stick their cock in my mouth, in and pump away.

My husband was the same, without the kissing.

I can't run from a cold start.

"Maybe they’re not that into you? I’m sure if they wanted to ride you, then they would. Just saying.

Mr"

I always waited to be told what to do. I would never initiate anything, until I was in my 40's.

Stunned with a brick sex...

Can’t beat it

By *hocolate_HeavenMan  over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

Can’t say I have had this problem before OP.

Body language speaks volumes, but failing that clear up with lady before hand.

Have you considered using less chloroform on your Hanky?

"Have you considered using less chloroform on your Hanky? "

When I was younger I found women: that enjoyed horse riding pretty lively. Also those or who could dance to soul or slow reggae back in the day when clubs played 'the erection selection' it was an art in itself. Especially old school tunes such as Phyllis Nelson Move Closer as an example

23https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZU_1N0Xzk

By *ransGuyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Ive been having a bad spell where women my age seem to think sex just happens when they lie on their back! It's a games of two's! or three's... or more I suppose but definitely not one. I can do that masturbating!

Rant over proceed as you were "

You say that but I find that with quite a few men, I have to encourage them to change positions or else all they would do is fuck missionary style. It's all about communication, if they think you are happy in that one position why stop and faff around changing and potentially spoiling the moment? Or maybe they were expecting you to take control?

You are young, so are they, maybe a lack of experience is what is holding you and them back, maybe they do want to do different things but they don't have the confidence to broach it with you? Do you have the confidence and experience to coax them to take more control? Do you communicate with them during sex or just get on and fuck them?

From my experience it took me a while to work out what it is I like and to build the confidence to ask for it, and my confidence was built with the encouragement of more experienced men, maybe that is what they need too? But I can only speak for myself, if you want things to change then you need to speak to those you are meeting.

"Ive been having a bad spell where women my age seem to think sex just happens when they lie on their back! It's a games of two's! or three's... or more I suppose but definitely not one. I can do that masturbating!

Rant over proceed as you were "

I'm all over the place...ok I want it doggy...ok let me straddle you...ok let's do it standing....ok touch me here while we kiss...ok lie back I want to suck you....oh my god the list is endless. Now. This can only be if I'm fuck crazy about him and his equipment is to my standards. If he's fucked my brain before anything....god watch out world!

"Good sex is when you have a connection with someone .if no connection it will be cold boring sex .

Personally I'd rather do without .I always make sure I have a connection with someone and get excited each time we meet and get naughty .Also good sex happens when a person is confident and they know what they want "

Spot on

"Good sex is when you have a connection with someone .if no connection it will be cold boring sex .

Personally I'd rather do without .I always make sure I have a connection with someone and get excited each time we meet and get naughty .Also good sex happens when a person is confident and they know what they want "

That is your view and a personal choice that I respect, however my view is that it does not apply universally. I suspect many people on here have blindingly good sex with the only connection being a mutual desire to have blindingly good sex. A connection does not guarantee good sex.

I tend to think that the people who say they need a connection are similar to those who used to say 'they needed to be in love to have sex, and it is only good sex if you are in love'. The types that frown on swinging as morally inferior. Again many would disagree with the notion you need to be in love to have good sex.

I would suggest that the word 'connection' is over used and under described ( along with 'dominant' and 'submissive').

It is a personal view of many on here which is fine but in my view it is no more a supererior choice than choosing vinegar on your chips rather than ketchup. Mine is salt and vinegar. But not mayonnaise!

Coventry

"Have you considered using less chloroform on your Hanky? "

Why hadn't I thought of that! Any suggestions as far as dosage is concerned?

"Have you considered using less chloroform on your Hanky?

Why hadn't I thought of that! Any suggestions as far as dosage is concerned?"

Just enough to make her knees buckle so you can drag her into the van. By the time you get to the woods she should be fighting back a bit.

Coventry

"Maybe they’re not that into you? I’m sure if they wanted to ride you, then they would. Just saying.

Mr"

Maybe every time in recent memory I've found myself partaking in consensual sex the other party hasn't been attracted to me... You might be onto something there!

Coventry

Just enough to make her knees buckle so you can drag her into the van. By the time you get to the woods she should be fighting back a bit. "

I like to call it a struggle snuggle

By *inkyDragonsCouple  over a year ago

Ammanford

"Just enough to make her knees buckle so you can drag her into the van. By the time you get to the woods she should be fighting back a bit. "

She knows..

Coventry

"If every woman I had sex with 'just laid there' I would be questioning my technique not theirs.

Steve"

For the sake of my own imaginary sense of internet pride its not every woman! But you may have a point, I'm going to need more practise.

Just enough to make her knees buckle so you can drag her into the van. By the time you get to the woods she should be fighting back a bit. "

Is it wrong of me to say that turned me on?

I've only ever experienced that once, I was with a very loved up horny couple having a threesome and his Mrs laid back, closed her eyes and just lay there waiting for us to do shit to her?!.... I was a bit taken aback and looked at her hubby, who seemed quite used to it... So we just dived in and got active.

I love my sex proactive personally... I don't think lying there waiting for someone to do you is indicative of some being good or bad tho... Possibly a sign of laziness tho, or preferance or a lack of sexual experience lol... Or an indication they'd make a great Hojojutsu slave (Japanese immobilising sex rope technique)?!!! Lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It's an age thing

Coventry

"I've only ever experienced that once, I was with a very loved up horny couple having a threesome and his Mrs laid back, closed her eyes and just lay there waiting for us to do shit to her?!.... I was a bit taken aback and looked at her hubby, who seemed quite used to it... So we just dived in and got active.

I love my sex proactive personally... I don't think lying there waiting for someone to do you is indicative of some being good or bad tho... Possibly a sign of laziness tho, or preferance or a lack of sexual experience lol... Or an indication they'd make a great Hojojutsu slave (Japanese immobilising sex rope technique)?!!! Lol"

Going to assume it was the latter. Now where do I put my rope on a night out...

Coventry

"It's an age thing "

I better be patient then... Or make some fab friends

"I've only ever experienced that once, I was with a very loved up horny couple having a threesome and his Mrs laid back, closed her eyes and just lay there waiting for us to do shit to her?!.... I was a bit taken aback and looked at her hubby, who seemed quite used to it... So we just dived in and got active.

I love my sex proactive personally... I don't think lying there waiting for someone to do you is indicative of some being good or bad tho... Possibly a sign of laziness tho, or preferance or a lack of sexual experience lol... Or an indication they'd make a great Hojojutsu slave (Japanese immobilising sex rope technique)?!!! Lol

Going to assume it was the latter. Now where do I put my rope on a night out..."

That's exactly what I'll do if I ever experience that again lol

For the love of god suggest a change. Position or go down on them or kiss or something. Or ask if there's something wrong!

It could be a nerves thing too. Confidence is hard to come by.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"It's an age thing

I better be patient then... Or make some fab friends "

Exactly

Just enough to make her knees buckle so you can drag her into the van. By the time you get to the woods she should be fighting back a bit.

Is it wrong of me to say that turned me on? "

I nearly spat my wine out. It’s ok. I held it in.

I like to call it a struggle snuggle "

I like the sound of that

» Add a new message to this topic