FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > keen to try dp

keen to try dp

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffolkmarriedcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

Has anyone got any helpful tips for trying dp very keen to do it the idea turns me on and mr has said he would love to dp we with another guy so maybe we will find someone on here but any tips would be great x Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

Just try it. The fun is in the trying

By *exycouplesswingCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Practice with a realistic sized dildo first..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not tried it ourselves yet, but would like too. And we know it will feel good as we have done a dp using a strap on. She loved the feeling. Both went in at the same time, which might not be as easy with two guys. Maybe anal first in is easier

Found it most enjoyable I must say need to do it again if we can find a guy prepared to meet up soon

By *entlemale69Man  over a year ago

Somewhere hot

Well I started off by getting my missus on top and using a dildo in her butt whilst I fucked her first. You then need to find someone to join you who don’t mind ‘touching swords’ and where you’d prefer them to be. Some people only trust their partner for anal, some others don’t mind. Good luck and enjoy.

By *revor1940Man  over a year ago

west of Haverfordwest

First problem is you are not looking for single blokes! I found one bloke on his back, woman sits on his cock facing him and lies forward. Other bloke then enters from behind.

I've done it a few times, i find that as long as she is relaxed....and I mean body relaxed and you don't go a 100mph and slowly ease in...it can be quite the session indeed

By *uffolkmarriedcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk/essex/cambridge

"First problem is you are not looking for single blokes! I found one bloke on his back, woman sits on his cock facing him and lies forward. Other bloke then enters from behind."

Not sure how not looking for single guys is a problem?

"First problem is you are not looking for single blokes! I found one bloke on his back, woman sits on his cock facing him and lies forward. Other bloke then enters from behind."

Blokes come as part of a couple too

» Add a new message to this topic