FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers clubs

Swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey fabbers hope everyone is enjoying life :D and having naughty times along the way!

Just wanted to see if there were any members out there that would like to attend a swingers party event or member meet with me if they know of any and attended themselves that is,

It’s come to my attention that swing clubs and social member meets etc are probably one of the best things to approach for single guys as we all know single profiles do the least best here lol, with being 21 and not being able to show my maturity or intellect through black and white it is rather frustrating and thought maybe it’s time to get out there and hopefully gain the verifications and meet great people to help share some great social and sexual times,

I know that my character will make people take a second look as I act a lot older than the 21 years I’ve carried with me lol I just need a little guidance and possible swinging buddy to attend meets etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why don’t you just go to a club by yourself?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why don’t you just go to a club by yourself?"

Clubs aren’t my forte so just someone to show me the ropes I guess,

"Why don’t you just go to a club by yourself?

Clubs aren’t my forte so just someone to show me the ropes I guess, "

Good luck with that then.....

I would suggest you go by yourself, there's bound to be plenty of regulars who are willing to show you around and answer any questions you have. We were all new once and can remember how it feels to be nervous and unsure of how things work.

Personally I would never attend a club with a guy. I've done it in the past and he assumed it meant sex was guaranteed. Super awkward and put me right off. Now I go alone, peruse the goods on offer and fuck who I like! I suspect many single ladies will be of a similar mindset.

» Add a new message to this topic