FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > New BBC party venues

New BBC party venues

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am planing on other parties . Which one you are interested in ? We offer travel to other towns and swingerclubs too such as london , birmingham, Berlin, Paris , italy, Egypt , Spain , Mallorca , Ibiza , liverpool . We have an offer of a venue at liverpool townhouse for a Tuesday or Thursday party. I try to get Sunday right now. It's 4 floors and will be good for days like bank holidays with overnight stay bookings and buffet . I like to provide african buffet but it would include an extra fee of £15 . Man would pay £40 and couples £30 women £15 . We would get bookings and payments for each party in advance over PayPal . We could do regular one time on a Sunday or on a Thursday .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I’ll start by predictably writing about watching TV. Long way to go for that

So this is like an alternative to BMFC though from the thread title only big black cocks need apply.

Sir was a big black cock on Saturday but I’ve forgiven him now, so he’s returning to his normal size.

I am intrigued though, how will you police the BBC. Will you be standing at the door with a tape measure

And what is the qualifying size please ?

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I am planing on other parties . Which one you are interested in ? We offer travel to other towns and swingerclubs too such as london , birmingham, Berlin, Paris , italy, Egypt , Spain , Mallorca , Ibiza , liverpool . We have an offer of a venue at liverpool townhouse for a Tuesday or Thursday party. I try to get Sunday right now. It's 4 floors and will be good for days like bank holidays with overnight stay bookings and buffet . I like to provide african buffet but it would include an extra fee of £15 . Man would pay £40 and couples £30 women £15 . We would get bookings and payments for each party in advance over PayPal . We could do regular one time on a Sunday or on a Thursday . "

Forgive me but why would anyone pay funds in advance to an obviously commercial and unverified/unreviewed venture? ..I know a Nigerian bank manager/government minister who had a similar approach!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am planing on other parties . Which one you are interested in ? We offer travel to other towns and swingerclubs too such as london , birmingham, Berlin, Paris , italy, Egypt , Spain , Mallorca , Ibiza , liverpool . We have an offer of a venue at liverpool townhouse for a Tuesday or Thursday party. I try to get Sunday right now. It's 4 floors and will be good for days like bank holidays with overnight stay bookings and buffet . I like to provide african buffet but it would include an extra fee of £15 . Man would pay £40 and couples £30 women £15 . We would get bookings and payments for each party in advance over PayPal . We could do regular one time on a Sunday or on a Thursday .

Forgive me but why would anyone pay funds in advance to an obviously commercial and unverified/unreviewed venture? ..I know a Nigerian bank manager/government minister who had a similar approach! "

To fuck the gorgeous women who will be there, obviously.

If I think bbc is 10” and the party hosts think it’s only 8” there’s a discrepancy. Would I get my money back for being under inched

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I am planing on other parties . Which one you are interested in ? We offer travel to other towns and swingerclubs too such as london , birmingham, Berlin, Paris , italy, Egypt , Spain , Mallorca , Ibiza , liverpool . We have an offer of a venue at liverpool townhouse for a Tuesday or Thursday party. I try to get Sunday right now. It's 4 floors and will be good for days like bank holidays with overnight stay bookings and buffet . I like to provide african buffet but it would include an extra fee of £15 . Man would pay £40 and couples £30 women £15 . We would get bookings and payments for each party in advance over PayPal . We could do regular one time on a Sunday or on a Thursday .

Forgive me but why would anyone pay funds in advance to an obviously commercial and unverified/unreviewed venture? ..I know a Nigerian bank manager/government minister who had a similar approach!

To fuck the gorgeous women who will be there, obviously."

Of course, my bad

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I would advise you to name the party,have a party profile so verifications can be shown,starting the party at one venue then expanding,all these countries you mention looks like a dream at the moment all in one paragraph

(bmfc trip to hedonism 2 worked earlier in the year as bmfc is an established,trusted party built up over 10 years)

Getting regulars, trust of people,where your parties become recommended,then you can move to prepay,I certainly wouldn't prepay for a partytrip to Berlin even if could afford it,after seeing this post and profile

» Add a new message to this topic