FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Repeaters

Repeaters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoot45 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Some guys say that they are repeaters. Does this mean cumming and having a short break and starting again or cumming and just carrying on till you cum again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fred can repeat just not every time, when he does he stays hard and cums again, I think 4 is his record but he slept really well after that.

Ginger

I read that you can have a prostage massage induced orgasm an not cum.

This will allow a man to have multiple orgasms as the body will not go into the refractory period.

( copied from Wiki:the refractory period is the recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for a man to have additional orgasms. Although rarer, some males exhibit no refractory period or a refractory period lasting less than 10 seconds.)

So for some it is possible to crack on.

Hope that helps

Mr here, I would class myself as a repeater. It means I can have what I would probably best describe as small orgasms (with ejaculation) with no break in between. I can usually only do this with either penetrative sex or oral (Although it's much harder). They key is to edge as close as possible without entering the vinegar strokes I can usually do it 4-5 times before what I would describe as a "full cum" but have been known to head into the late teens. It's fairly tiring and I would probably need a few hours before going again.

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Jon is a repeater, he cums fully and is ready to go again in 10-15 minutes. His record is 10 times one night so far! Lucky me!

Jayne xx

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

My fella is a repeater. He can fully cum, stay hard and within 5 mins cum again. I got a tripple a few weeks back. It is harder for repeates as he's getting older thou.

Recovery or staying hard? Good question, I don't know what repeating is, but does it matter? Are you and they enjoying it?

By *hoot45 OP   Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Recovery or staying hard? Good question, I don't know what repeating is, but does it matter? Are you and they enjoying it?

"

Well I guess a repeater is someone who can cum more than once without a lot of time between

I believe it’s retaining the erection. I can do this 3/4 times and need a pint of water and I’m good to go again.

By *rixieswTV/TS  over a year ago

S.Westerly

"Jon is a repeater, he cums fully and is ready to go again in 10-15 minutes. His record is 10 times one night so far! Lucky me!

Jayne xx "

Looking at your profile pics Jayne, I am not surprised. Very sexy and a salad lover too?

"Some guys say that they are repeaters. Does this mean cumming and having a short break and starting again or cumming and just carrying on till you cum again? "

Usually able to cum again after a short break. All mem are repeaters if given long enough lol

"Some guys say that they are repeaters. Does this mean cumming and having a short break and starting again or cumming and just carrying on till you cum again?

Usually able to cum again after a short break. All mem are repeaters if given long enough lol"

But how long, is long enough?

"Some guys say that they are repeaters. Does this mean cumming and having a short break and starting again or cumming and just carrying on till you cum again?

Usually able to cum again after a short break. All mem are repeaters if given long enough lol

But how long, is long enough? "

Hehe. Well we've found older guys can cum again quicker than younger guys.

The guy I play with is amazing, he can carry on after short Break ( in that time he still playing with me ) then he’s ready to go again . Also the last time we played he cum and I was teasing him , not stopping when he’s cum’s ( he does it to me all the time ) so I was getting my revenge but he got really hard again and we carryed on yay

» Add a new message to this topic