FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A waste of my time

A waste of my time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I clicked on somthing called flash mob before like, as you do expecting abit of oh eh up like here we go now Charles.

Turns out that what I was about to watch was a complete bunch of strangers walking into a public shopping centre complex at Omotesando Hills, Shibuya, Tokyo, on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Tokushima time,with various musical intruments tucked n strapped under there attires, to then just break randomly into a pitch perfect virtuosis performance of Beethoven’s Symphony No. 9, that was so AWSOME and mezmorising that it almost brought the house down with feelings of sheer emotion from on lookers who were amazed, captivated, and enthrauled beyong there wildest of dreams, and imagination, and just couldn` stop there rounds of appluase for a long time afterwards

And I am now thinking well what a complete waste of my time that was then, I mean there was no tits, bums, balls, cocks, fannys or arseholes in sight...... I mean id say less if it was the floral dance like, you know what I mean. I could have forgiven them for that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Oh I forgot to mention that I think it was in D minor

By *ayMaxxxMan  over a year ago

Windsor

I once replied to an ad that offered free hardcore. The guy said how much do you want? I said how much do you have? He said how big's your truck? The penny dropped just before I made a proper fool of myself!

In my defence I was very young at the time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like D Minor. It's a nice angry key. Good for angry sex.

"I once replied to an ad that offered free hardcore. The guy said how much do you want? I said how much do you have? He said how big's your truck? The penny dropped just before I made a proper fool of myself!

In my defence I was very young at the time "

hahahahaha

"I like D Minor. It's a nice angry key. Good for angry sex. "

Angry sex ?

» Add a new message to this topic