FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Don’t take no for an answer

Don’t take no for an answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This might just be my issue but what’s the deal with guys who keep messaging after saying a polite no thanks.

I’m not meaning the ones who try to change your mind.. it’s the daily messages like what you up to today, how’s the weather even though they know I’m not interested in meeting

Every day, they get no reply but still they message like lifelong friends

Am I overreacting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Click the block button

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use the block button

"This might just be my issue but what’s the deal with guys who keep messaging after saying a polite no thanks.

I’m not meaning the ones who try to change your mind.. it’s the daily messages like what you up to today, how’s the weather even though they know I’m not interested in meeting

Am I overreacting?"

Maybe just a tad

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"This might just be my issue but what’s the deal with guys who keep messaging after saying a polite no thanks.

Am I overreacting?

Maybe just a tad "

Lol must be the hangover

So the ones who try to change your mind are ok!

I sometimes find it funny to see how many messages they send before getting aggressive or giving up.

It’s all normal and very subjective but when we call it out in a black and white way it seems to get quite blaming. I block endlessly and it’s not because I’m annoyed it’s because I cannot be bothered to answer every message and it’s simpler. The person who may have messaged more than once without reply probably doesn’t even realise they’ve sent messages before. It does need blame. The blame game gets one nowhere in life. Ones decision to not want to respond to another member is purely ones own chioce and what one does about it is personal responsibility. It doesn’t need to come with annoyance at others actions.

So...how is the weather there OP?

By *idzguyMan  over a year ago

coventry

It's due to the percentage of men on here in comparison to women must be at least 10/1 I know a female friend joined this whereas I get maybe 1 or 2 messages a week if lucky within about half hour she had in excess of 100 messages in her inbox........men are more vulture like maybe lol?

The block button is your very best friend once you've said 'no thanks'

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

If you don’t want the messages then simply block them!!

“BLOCK”.... problem solved

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

When you haven't had a response to a previous message there is a warning that comes up before you can send again apparently

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Am I overreacting?"

Lol I hear you

We get moaned at for ignoring / deleting messages but if you politely reply thanks but no thanks you open the door for a convo you don’t really want

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

Am I overreacting?

Lol I hear you

We get moaned at for ignoring / deleting messages but if you politely reply thanks but no thanks you open the door for a convo you don’t really want "

Sometimes a polite “no thanks” is the worst thing you can do

Am I overreacting?"

i had one offering me a footrub or massage i said thanks but im not intrested and got told "why its a sex site i should open up "

for some reason i refrained from replying and blocked

Just block them. A female friend I know on here has shown me strings of messages from people when she hasn’t replied to them once and sounds very similar... or getting the same message (copy&paste) every few days.

Block

» Add a new message to this topic