FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Alliance!

Alliance!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Johm OP   Couple  over a year ago

near Bilingshurst

Hi! Just wonder, more than that! We are attractive, outgoing, respectful, and never waste anyones time! We are genuinely clean, intelligent, and look after our selves! Basically what everyone in looking for(according to profile). So how does it come, that no-one ever mentioned that they don't meet foreigners(that's who we are). They just read our profile and turn away! Don't reply on our winks or messages! That's rude! We always answer with polite no if not our cup of tea! Frustrated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yet you have several verifications so they aren’t ALL turning away?!

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"Hi! Just wonder, more than that! We are attractive, outgoing, respectful, and never waste anyones time! We are genuinely clean, intelligent, and look after our selves! Basically what everyone in looking for(according to profile). So how does it come, that no-one ever mentioned that they don't meet foreigners(that's who we are). They just read our profile and turn away! Don't reply on our winks or messages! That's rude! We always answer with polite no if not our cup of tea! Frustrated!

"

I don't mind playing with foreigners. They must ALWAYS be sexy though...

"So how does it come, that no-one ever mentioned that they don't meet foreigners(that's who we are). They just read our profile and turn away! Don't reply on our winks or messages! That's rude! We always answer with polite no if not our cup of tea! Frustrated!

"

I myself am a foreigner and would gladly hook up with you (If you were closer) guys as you seem very genuine... Don't let it get to youif there are those out there that can't handle it

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Hi! Just wonder, more than that! We are attractive, outgoing, respectful, and never waste anyones time! We are genuinely clean, intelligent, and look after our selves! Basically what everyone in looking for(according to profile). So how does it come, that no-one ever mentioned that they don't meet foreigners(that's who we are). They just read our profile and turn away! Don't reply on our winks or messages! That's rude! We always answer with polite no if not our cup of tea! Frustrated!

"

If they are not responding to winks or replying to messages you don't know why they are not interested so maybe nothing to do with your origins.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

I rarely respond to a wink I occasionally will wink back but then it rarely goes further. I don’t really understand why the wink function is used

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

I have no idea , and if you weren’t so far away we would happily meet you .

You seem to be getting meets and loads of messages on here get ignored, I wonder if your not already just having a normal time on fab already but are just expecting too much? Expect lots of people to ignore you and some to want to meet you..that's about normal on here

» Add a new message to this topic