FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age range

Age range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So how other do you guys what your age range for what you’re looking for on your profile?

We’ve noticed a few that stop at 45 for members that have been on her for more than a year and just wondered if they just haven’t been updated as you got older yourselves?

Also, ours isn’t set in stone but is used as a guide to go against our own ages and, hopefully, the fact we look after ourselves.... not that it’s stopked people 15+ out of that range messaging us.

R&T. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Experience from people I've met.

I see a lo of ladies have a hard block for people outside of their age range. Most others have a soft filter.

Age doesn't really factor in too much, if I'm attracted to the person then thats all that matters.

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

We don’t want anyone young enough to be our child or old enough to be our parent. Plus we’re more likely to have things to talk about to people of a similar age. Mrs x

Being sapiosexual I am attracted to intelligence above age, it’s not something that depicts them as attractive or not

By *ehind closed curtainsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Ours varies depending on our last meet to some extent, so the next single guy we meet would preferably be at the younger end of our range, as the last was above the older limit. It's all to do with variety

» Add a new message to this topic