FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > The Perfect Threesome?

The Perfect Threesome?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I want an MMF. Been on my list for ages and it's time. I have three guys I would feel comfortable with but what do you need to think about? Do they need to meet prior? Anything logistical to consider? I have had awesome sex with all three and have great chemistry but how do you know the chemistry in the MMF will all work out?

I'm really overthinking and could just do with some advice on how to go about sorting this rather delicious Christmas present for myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have a MMMF?

Don't overthink and just do it!

After all, they already have one thing in common!

I think it unlikely it would cause any friction if they were both aware and up for it. You can only ask.

Have me.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oooooo lucky you OP, I'm struggling to find one guy atm! I've only experienced fmm once and the guys knew each other. My fb at the time 'picked' the second guy. It worked really well partly because they were comfortable with each other

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Go for it hun. Added bonus if the blokes are bisexual !

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

A few things to consider

Is this bi MMF or straight - either way best they know up front, especially if one of them is bi and one isn't

Might be an idea for them to have met socially first - after all they may both be into you but (regardless of whether it's bi or not) they ideally should like each other

Are there any specifics you're looking for or definitely don't want e.g. DP/DVP - not the kind of thing you want to be discussing in the heat of the moment

"Have a MMMF? "

Haha, definitely on the cards if this goes well

"Go for it hun. Added bonus if the blokes are bisexual !"

One is but I don't know what impact that would have if he was involved in mmf as the other two guys are totally straight. See what I mean about me overthinking Just want everyone to have an awesome time

All the MMF's and MMMM+F meets I have been involved have always worked well by all meeting and having a few drinks and letting the night take it's natural flow.

"A few things to consider

Is this bi MMF or straight - either way best they know up front, especially if one of them is bi and one isn't

Might be an idea for them to have met socially first - after all they may both be into you but (regardless of whether it's bi or not) they ideally should like each other

Are there any specifics you're looking for or definitely don't want e.g. DP/DVP - not the kind of thing you want to be discussing in the heat of the moment

"

Definitely, thank you for that x

I would be sure to tell the guys up front what you are looking for, what you want, your likes, dislikes and no go areas. Guys generally aren't that interested in meeting socially prior to the event, I'd go straight to a meet.

Meet in a bar before, then go back to the room is a good way to do it as you can flirt prior to getting down to the fun.

Good luck to the OP. I think the perfect threesome is with bi men. No one feels left out and there are so many permutations and combinations to be had.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Good luck to the OP. I think the perfect threesome is with bi men. No one feels left out and there are so many permutations and combinations to be had. "

Whilst my personal preference would always be for a bi MMF (for the same reasons as you I'm sure) a straight MMF can be just as hot, especially for the lady who is of course the centre of attention

Depends on if there both very dominate males could clash trying to be the alpha in the room lol

"Depends on if there both very dominate males could clash trying to be the alpha in the room lol"

Yeah they are but think one wouldn't mind relinquishing for the sake of making this happen

Have a couple of glasses of wine and jump on in. No time to dilly or dally, let’s the good times roll and have fun, def don’t over think it.

Might be worth sharing their usernames with each other so they have a bit of an idea of who they’ll be with, but it’s not essential. A remember, it’s your show, they are there for you, so make them work hard and reward them as you see fit.

Have fun op x

"Have a MMMF? "

This it Christmas after all...well soon and well Christmas comes but once a year

By *aseyjones7Man  over a year ago

leicestershire

I thought it was left foot, right foot and a header

Topical. I need to get proactive with my fantasies.

I thought this would just happen, maybe find myself in a situation where we're all getting along and it turns sexy. But it appears that lots of people find Fab As a place wanting 1-1 meets mainly.

Anyway, is hope it was with people who knew each other well.

The same here mister bee, just very lucky chance that I mentioned it to these guys and they said yes.

"Have a MMMF?

This it Christmas after all...well soon and well Christmas comes but once a year "

exactly, I can have both

By *inkyduokentCouple  over a year ago

Swanley

Some guys can't play well at mmf . Make sure they can . Also don't get bi mmf . All the attention should be on you x

"Some guys can't play well at mmf . Make sure they can . Also don't get bi mmf . All the attention should be on you x"

Why do you mean? play well?

"Some guys can't play well at mmf . Make sure they can . Also don't get bi mmf . All the attention should be on you x

Why do you mean? play well? "

It's like football. We get grumpy when we're another player is scoring all the goals.

I had one at a club.

Don't worry about logistics.

It will all just come together x

"Some guys can't play well at mmf . Make sure they can . Also don't get bi mmf . All the attention should be on you x

It's like football. We get grumpy when we're another player is scoring all the goals. "

Ah, I see. I'll be a fair referee

By *ndeenaMan  over a year ago

Upminster

Like football. Yes it's all a number game

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Over thinking. Just pick two and go for it.

Thank you for your comments, I'll make it happen now. Merry Christmas to me

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

TBH you never know it's going to be perfect until you try but that's what we like about it, is the unknown factor and the anticipation of it. And we have to say that each mmf we have had including one mmmf have been fantastic. Go for it. I'm sure u will have a great time

By *inkyduokentCouple  over a year ago

Swanley

They can't handle the competition. Prefer solo play, maybe slightly intimidated .

It's like football. We get grumpy when we're another player is scoring all the goals.

Ah, I see. I'll be a fair referee "

Remember to blows the whistle to get someone off. Or something like that.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

“It’s like football”

What you mean there are 22 guys involved and not a single brain cell between them?

And there are people paying to watch them under perform.

"Have a MMMF? "
here here x

"Oooooo lucky you OP, I'm struggling to find one guy atm! I've only experienced fmm once and the guys knew each other. My fb at the time 'picked' the second guy. It worked really well partly because they were comfortable with each other "

Are you kidding, you are stunning, you should have loads of interested nice guys.

By *ilthyCuteWoman  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Me, Joel Dommett and Freddie Flintoff

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Oooooo lucky you OP, I'm struggling to find one guy atm! I've only experienced fmm once and the guys knew each other. My fb at the time 'picked' the second guy. It worked really well partly because they were comfortable with each other "

Why you struggling as your pictures are amazing I would love to see you

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

The one and only time an MMF can be awkward is if one of the blokes is a total homophobe and any contact with a male body makes him bonkers. Generally I've found this to be very RARE as most swinging men even if str8 are quite OK with legs/bums/cocks touching another man's. I've even seen a few str8 blokes guide another man's cock into me during a 3sum and a few have even given a bit of bi fun a go during the heat of things. As has been mentioned above my own preference is 2 bisexual guys although a few times I've noticed the bi men to be really into each other so I always tell them before hand that the final common pathway of their cocks is my pussy not each other's arses so that they don't leave me out LOL.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

It will be different as the chemistry will have to shared. I doubt you'll feel as close to either during the meet as you'll be trying to give your attention to both equally. In my experience I've never felt as close to the woman in a mmf as i do when it's one on one. Everyone is different though so hopefully it will go as you envisage it going. Hope it goes to plan and let us know how it panned out

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

The idea of MMF fun only really works for me if the other guy is bi curious too. From my perspective it stops me getting bored and noone worries about swords clashing.

Based on the experiences of people that I know MMF fun can be problematic with fully straight men if they don't already know each other. So assuming they are straight, all of you meeting up beforehand even if just for an hour or so to calm their nerves may work wonders.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I have regular guys and we've all played together at the same time, we started things off as a social at mine and it went from there.

Or be very different and try a horny couple, we'll blindfold you, feed you Jaffa cakes first then i'll put my strap on in your pussy as my man does your mouth and we'll swap around and even do DP if you like. Kinda breaks you in for the real thing at Xmas lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I found 3 at one point then one got loved up, the other is UNLOS and I think the third one has forgotten

Social first is best just to be sure I think. And it's a hot social anyway

» Add a new message to this topic