FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How many verifications

How many verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Does multiple verifications put you off a couple/single (male & female) profile. And if it does what is the max verifications you'll stand for?

P.s I know majority of you are going to troll me and say *but wait chef you can have webcam veris or social veris* yes I do get that but I'm talking about people calling themselves fussy but will meet on any offer. If you get what I mean...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple  over a year ago

london

Blokes with a lot of meet veris,can be off putting for me personally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Multiple verifications put me off. Especially if it's multiple from the same person.

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

Hundreds is too much

Number of verifications doesn't really affect how I view someone.

I'd be interested in how many verifications you think means they aren't fussy though

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

"Hundreds is too much"

Party organisers exempt

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Some have loads just from social meets/events.

I think if someone was meeting a new person every day it would put me off .

Miss

Verifications in detail puts me off .

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

"Verifications in detail puts me off . "

Yes this haha . Annoys me when they put detail by detail on the verification. Down to what sock colour they were wearing

"Verifications in detail puts me off .

Yes this haha . Annoys me when they put detail by detail on the verification. Down to what sock colour they were wearing "

I no exactly i have mine hidden as mine are sweet

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

That's why I read them. Can tell if they're social or not.

Makes me laugh when people tell me I can't be that fussy as I've got lots of veri's. That's the point when I tell them it may be beneficial to them if they actually read the content and they can see I attend socials! Twats.

So, depends on the veri content if they have a lot.

"That's why I read them. Can tell if they're social or not.

Makes me laugh when people tell me I can't be that fussy as I've got lots of veri's. That's the point when I tell them it may be beneficial to them if they actually read the content and they can see I attend socials! Twats.

So, depends on the veri content if they have a lot."

Plus surely being fussy is more about the offer to acceptance ratio, rather than how often you actually meet

Plus surely being fussy is more about the offer to acceptance ratio, rather than how often you actually meet "

'Offer to acceptance ratio' brilliant but soooo true!!

Oh crap I only had one offer and I shagged him.

I've had 3/4 from the same women who keeps leaving and returning. Yeah, you! and it's actually been detrimental (or at least used as an excuse) quite recently

Chance ud be a fine thing, lol I am still working on getting my first one. Its shite being a newbie again on here after being off the site for a while. I am wondering weather or not to join the majority of the 50,000 plus and just take a photo of mi nob and send it along with the old fancy a fuck one linner, I mean you lasses love those really don`t you

Mind you tho I have never been one to follow the crowd. Not since I had that bad experience anyhow in Wales whilst queing for two tickets for agga doo

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Dont think the number puts me off but the ultra graphic descriptive veris certainly make me think twice

Lots of repeat verifications from the same member puts me off, makes me think I,m stepping on someone's pinky's. XXX

shits creek

"Chance ud be a fine thing, lol I am still working on getting my first one. Its shite being a newbie again on here after being off the site for a while. I am wondering weather or not to join the majority of the 50,000 plus and just take a photo of mi nob and send it along with the old fancy a fuck one linner, I mean you lasses love those really don`t you

Mind you tho I have never been one to follow the crowd. Not since I had that bad experience anyhow in Wales whilst queing for two tickets for agga doo "

You sir, make me chuckle

shits creek

Plus surely being fussy is more about the offer to acceptance ratio, rather than how often you actually meet "

Love it!! Totally using that!

"Chance ud be a fine thing, lol I am still working on getting my first one. Its shite being a newbie again on here after being off the site for a while. I am wondering weather or not to join the majority of the 50,000 plus and just take a photo of mi nob and send it along with the old fancy a fuck one linner, I mean you lasses love those really don`t you

Mind you tho I have never been one to follow the crowd. Not since I had that bad experience anyhow in Wales whilst queing for two tickets for agga doo

You sir, make me chuckle "

lol id make you scream given half a chance. As im a little bugger for collecting spiders in match boxes me ya know

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Hundreds is too much

Party organisers exempt "

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Dont think the number puts me off but the ultra graphic descriptive veris certainly make me think twice "

Yes !! And the veris thst are actually self promoting themselves rather than the person they are giving the veri to !!

"I've had 3/4 from the same women who keeps leaving and returning. Yeah, you! and it's actually been detrimental (or at least used as an excuse) quite recently "

Are you calling me a cock block???

People who put up meets every day nearly!!

Not going near them!!

Quality over quantity makes us laugh!!

Plus surely being fussy is more about the offer to acceptance ratio, rather than how often you actually meet

'Offer to acceptance ratio' brilliant but soooo true!!

Oh crap I only had one offer and I shagged him. "

Tart

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Dont think the number puts me off but the ultra graphic descriptive veris certainly make me think twice

Yes !! And the veris thst are actually self promoting themselves rather than the person they are giving the veri to !! "

shits creek

You sir, make me chuckle

lol id make you scream given half a chance. As im a little bugger for collecting spiders in match boxes me ya know "

I like spiders

"Does multiple verifications put you off a couple/single (male & female) profile. And if it does what is the max verifications you'll stand for?

P.s I know majority of you are going to troll me and say *but wait chef you can have webcam veris or social veris* yes I do get that but I'm talking about people calling themselves fussy but will meet on any offer. If you get what I mean... "

How do you know they'll meet anyone who offers? Maybe they've found a quantity of quality but still turned loads down. And unless a veri is graphic sometimes it's hard to tell if the parties actually had sex or whether they just met and chatted at a party/club/social.

For us the time frame compared to the number and the sort of meets are more important than the number.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Frequency of meets, number of veris and graphic content can all put me off.

I met one lady a while back on here via my previous profile. A really nice Yorkshire lass with a wicked sense of humour. Anyhow upon reading her veries it seemd clear to me that the chaps were indeed just trying to big them self`s up, and out stage the verie below them by un officially stating that they were the best thing since sliced bread inbetween the sheets when it came to horizontal PE thank you please dontcha know. So I decided that my verie was going to be a rather simple one, and straight to the point. I think it read something along the lines of Timbers wuz eeeeer, n tha cud bi 2, if tha trayts er reet n wi a abit of respect, tha knows

I had obviously eaten the Oxford dictionary that night hence my vocabulary was in splendid form our Ashley, I SAY OUR ASHLEY

You sir, make me chuckle

lol id make you scream given half a chance. As im a little bugger for collecting spiders in match boxes me ya know

I like spiders "

Now then, me n thee are going to get on alreet then init

Multiple veris from the same person definitely puts me off! Feel like I’m treading on someone’s toes!!

Veris can be useful as well, if some one has a decent number of veris you can first tell if they do actually meet rather than just lurk on here and you can read what others opinions of their meets have been so you get an idea if it might be something you are gonna enjoy yourself. Personally I think better to meet someone who you have some veris about rather than take a chance and hope someone might turn up.

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It's a hard one as according to my summary I've met 41 times

This profile has just gone into been here over a year on November the 1st

My last _dores blackmen profile had nearly 300 verifications and ran for 5 years(nobody knows how long a profile is here,over a year can mean 1-20 years)

Nobody really looks at things like are they hosting parties,going to socials,clubs,parties etc

They just look at the number and assume they fuck everybody they are verified by

Plus think about the ones who don't verify I've met guys who don't bother with verifications

Overall I can't say it bothers me how many verifications people have,or whether I'm judged I wouldn't bother showing my summary if that's the case

I'm new to Fab but not swinging. I was surprised by the detail in many verification's at first as this doesn't happen on the site I've been using. Now I find it very useful.

I'd like to hope that as swingers together we wouldn't be judgemental, after all there is room for everyone here, whether you like to meet a lot or a little. Its all about fun surely? I'm not naive enough to believe this to be the case all the time, but if my verification's put you off, just walk on by, its no problem. Live and let live and you wont go far wrong

"Dont think the number puts me off but the ultra graphic descriptive veris certainly make me think twice

Yes !! And the veris thst are actually self promoting themselves rather than the person they are giving the veri to !! "

I love those

Depends what the veris are 4, you could got to a few socials in a few weeks and pick up over 100 without anything sexual happening.

"I met one lady a while back on here via my previous profile. A really nice Yorkshire lass with a wicked sense of humour. Anyhow upon reading her veries it seemd clear to me that the chaps were indeed just trying to big them self`s up, and out stage the verie below them by un officially stating that they were the best thing since sliced bread inbetween the sheets when it came to horizontal PE thank you please dontcha know. So I decided that my verie was going to be a rather simple one, and straight to the point. I think it read something along the lines of Timbers wuz eeeeer, n tha cud bi 2, if tha trayts er reet n wi a abit of respect, tha knows

I had obviously eaten the Oxford dictionary that night hence my vocabulary was in splendid form our Ashley, I SAY OUR ASHLEY"

Like Mills n Boon

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

For me i normally have a number of meets in a short period of time as I meet people in clubs every couple of weeks.

Some of these are play, some are social.

Number of verifications does not put us off... content may do though

I don't like it when a guy talks about the meeting like he was with a piece of meat.

And no man should ever have to tell others to treat a lady with respect.

Some can be awful.

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

What gets me is how many people admit that lots of verifications are a deterrent . Why is this I wonder ?

Couldn’t it be they think people like us must be disease ridden ?

Could it be that they think we look at meets as conquests ?

Could it be that they figure they wouldn’t be seen as very special as we have 100 veris in a relatively short space of time ?

Could it be that they think they would be just another notch in the bedpost ?

Could it be that they think we are only after quantity and have no standards ?

Or that we would fuck anything ?

Well I don’t know , but what I do know is that we turn down at least 8 out 10 offers , and still rack up the veris . And furthermore every veri is a play meet , not one social , and the one webcam veri was a mistake by the giver , it was a meet .

For a supposed liberal swinging site , it’s staggering that so many forum contributors are so anti those who treat the site as we do .

We don’t do socials , we don’t send endless emails etc... we meet and if there’s an attraction we play . Simple , straightforward , no strings sex and we are meticulously clean . We get checked every six weeks , always clear .

We fulfill fantasies , ours and those we meet . We don’t have a huge list of do’s and dont’s , we meet all demographics and have an absolute blast .

So swinging clearly means different things to different people . We aren’t going to change , as no doubt those who don’t like ‘ players ‘ like us will .

"Number of verifications does not put us off... content may do though "

Same here, if I see treat her well lads I steer clear

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Someone I've not spoken to for over 2 months contacted me today, the message was along the lines of "Thought you weren't meeting, you've obviously been busy, from all your new veris"

Right, that would be the social I attended last week.

His assumption that I have shagged everyone who's left one, is highly amusing though

If they meet for sex with multiple people in short succession then that would put me off. Imlooking for something regular and I want to feel a bit special not just one in a line of girls.

"What gets me is how many people admit that lots of verifications are a deterrent . Why is this I wonder ?

Could it be that they figure they wouldn’t be seen as very special as we have 100 veris in a relatively short space of time ?

Well I don’t know , but what I do know is that we turn down at least 8 out 10 offers , and still rack up the veris . And furthermore every veri is a play meet , not one social , and the one webcam veri was a mistake by the giver , it was a meet .

For a supposed liberal swinging site , it’s staggering that so many forum contributors are so anti those who treat the site as we do .

We don’t do socials , we don’t send endless emails etc... we meet and if there’s an attraction we play . Simple , straightforward , no strings sex and we are meticulously clean . We get checked every six weeks , always clear .

We fulfill fantasies , ours and those we meet . We don’t have a huge list of do’s and dont’s , we meet all demographics and have an absolute blast .

So swinging clearly means different things to different people . We aren’t going to change , as no doubt those who don’t like ‘ players ‘ like us will .

"

I wouldn't meet people (like you) with hundreds of veri's because you're very very experienced. I would bore you. I'm not what you're looking for.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

If we are asked to a social or meet then we will check their verifications beforehand to check they are who they are supposed to be.

If there are many or graphic ones then it will be a sorry not for us.

It can also be a good guide to their standards when you read some of their veris.

Very enlightening.

"What gets me is how many people admit that lots of verifications are a deterrent . Why is this I wonder ?

"

shits creek

"Someone I've not spoken to for over 2 months contacted me today, the message was along the lines of "Thought you weren't meeting, you've obviously been busy, from all your new veris"

His assumption that I have shagged everyone who's left one, is highly amusing though "

This is what drives me nuts.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Someone I've not spoken to for over 2 months contacted me today, the message was along the lines of "Thought you weren't meeting, you've obviously been busy, from all your new veris"

His assumption that I have shagged everyone who's left one, is highly amusing though

This is what drives me nuts."

I just counted... 14...

Wow that would have been some orgy

shits creek

This is what drives me nuts.

I just counted... 14...

Wow that would have been some orgy "

That's what I mean, don't get me wrong, I ain't adverse to an orgy, in fact I find them highly fucking enjoyable

But it's when people assume. Get fucked buttercup, assuming they know what I've been doing.

Despise that.

I had sex with someone who isn't on Fab. No veri.

By *ust Ms LovinWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

200 veris only 4-5 are play veris

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

"Blokes with a lot of meet veris,can be off putting for me personally

Are you being serious,,,

With a profile name like yours? "

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

The verifications trail is usually of more interest to me

"I had sex with someone who isn't on Fab. No veri. "

I've never heard of such a thing!!

I really couldnt give a fuck what other people think

So, depends on the veri content if they have a lot."

Me too. I got about ten from last weekend and I didn’t sleep with anyone.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"The verifications trail is usually of more interest to me "

This, who, when etc

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

Verification quantity doesn't bother me at all but the content sometimes does put me off.

I will admit I'm rather fascinated by reading veris and following the veri trail. Some are hilarious

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I love reading verifications..i find them quite helpful.

A number of guys have told me they have wanked over my veri's as they probably don't have the courage to 'do it' !

Oh well, if I can help out, that's good..

Number doesn't bother me, it's the 'ladies, I'm keeping him to myself' veri's or umpteen pissing up the lamppost from the same person that I'll avoid messaging. Don't want no grief from jealous women/bunny boilers.

Never ever understood anyone comes onto a swinging site,and gets put off by the fact others have had sex with other people

Maybe they are looking for the site fabvirginswithexperiencebutnottoomuch.com

Ah well,just use it as another filter

Gloucester

I wouldn't meet people (like you) with hundreds of veri's because you're very very experienced. I would bore you. I'm not what you're looking for.

"

That’s fair enough , but since we often meet first timers it may not be the case

Gloucester

"Never ever understood anyone comes onto a swinging site,and gets put off by the fact others have had sex with other people

Maybe they are looking for the site fabvirginswithexperiencebutnottoomuch.com

Ah well,just use it as another filter "

» Add a new message to this topic