FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Stranger danger

Stranger danger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungmagic10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I've been in an awkward situation and was wondering if anyone else could relate. So I was talking to this couple in my area and they invited me over. Mr came to meet me when I got close to the house. So here's me thinking the Mrs is at home waiting in some sexy lingerie. So we jumped out the car and we're walking to the door then the guy says his wife doesn't know I'm coming. He wants me to undress and get in bed with her and start making love to her. I stopped walking instantly. Says they've done it before... but all I could see was her screaming down the place when she sees a naked stranger and me going to prison. So I turned back around and went back home. Was I over reacting or do couples actually do this here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been in an awkward situation and was wondering if anyone else could relate. So I was talking to this couple in my area and they invited me over. Mr came to meet me when I got close to the house. So here's me thinking the Mrs is at home waiting in some sexy lingerie. So we jumped out the car and we're walking to the door then the guy says his wife doesn't know I'm coming. He wants me to undress and get in bed with her and start making love to her. I stopped walking instantly. Says they've done it before... but all I could see was her screaming down the place when she sees a naked stranger and me going to prison. So I turned back around and went back home. Was I over reacting or do couples actually do this here ? "

has been known some couples but if i didnt get consent i wouldnt

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

I’d have done exactly the same, report and block, maybe next time ask to speak to both parties on the phone? So confirmation they are both on the same page as you

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I've been in an awkward situation and was wondering if anyone else could relate. So I was talking to this couple in my area and they invited me over. Mr came to meet me when I got close to the house. So here's me thinking the Mrs is at home waiting in some sexy lingerie. So we jumped out the car and we're walking to the door then the guy says his wife doesn't know I'm coming. He wants me to undress and get in bed with her and start making love to her. I stopped walking instantly. Says they've done it before... but all I could see was her screaming down the place when she sees a naked stranger and me going to prison. So I turned back around and went back home. Was I over reacting or do couples actually do this here ? "

I think this is perhaps where having a social first would have cleared things up. She could have given her consent but then not known when you were gonna come over, so the shock factor would still be there. But you don't do socials.

One of the first couples I spoke to on here had a similar scenario for me. Although, he said she would be waiting for us, after he picked me up and had a drink.

Being Mrs Cynical I bailed, as I wasn't 100% sure there was a wife, and didn't fancy being driven around by him.

With these situations you won't know unless you go. That's taking a risk.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I think you made the right decision to walk away

It's dodgy territory, I steer clear of.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

If it was the scene it should have been discussed in advance, not dropped on you as a surprise at the door. If it doesn't feel right it usually isn't.

You in our mind did the rite thing to walk away could of got I some trouble

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Absolutely the right decision, next time meet somewhere public and if both don't turn up...bail

By *ungmagic10 OP   Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Thought I made the right decision! It just didn't feel right.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

sometimes its good to be cautious and trust your instincts .. best to talk to the woman first ..

"Thought I made the right decision! It just didn't feel right."

Always walk, if something seems off.

It does happen, but there is no way I'd go along with it if it was sprung on me at the last moment

I think you did the right thing

I think you did the right thing. Those types of scenarios can be so hot but should be discussed in advance with all parties, not just sprung on you at the last minute. Shows a complete disregard for what you wanted from the meet too in my opinion.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

god you guys are weird. who does things like that? So dangerous.

By *RnMrsFreakCouple  over a year ago

Hull,England

It's unanimous, a sharp exit was definitely in order.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That is as dodgy as hell, you absolutely done the right thing!!

We do something similar, we like to surprise eachother and a few times il wait until maybe 30 mins before the guy arrives to tell L, we have both spoken about it and i have her full consent, just one of our/her turn ons

"I’d have done exactly the same, report and block, maybe next time ask to speak to both parties on the phone? So confirmation they are both on the same page as you "

Report them for what exactly? Having a fantasy they wanted to fulfil?

"I think you did the right thing. Those types of scenarios can be so hot but should be discussed in advance with all parties, not just sprung on you at the last minute. Shows a complete disregard for what you wanted from the meet too in my opinion. "

You matter too OP. It was very rude of them not to ask you first.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"We do something similar, we like to surprise eachother and a few times il wait until maybe 30 mins before the guy arrives to tell L, we have both spoken about it and i have her full consent, just one of our/her turn ons"

...and the consent of the third party? Because you know, their feelings matter too...

Wherever the party is!

Bro, I'm sorry this happened to you but I did have to laugh as I've also experienced the old bait and switch!

The best thing to learn from this is that socials are NOT just a waste of time and NOT just to keep women safe. In fact, they're extremely beneficial in more ways than one!

I'll give you some proper stories and tips next time I see you.

"I've been in an awkward situation and was wondering if anyone else could relate. So I was talking to this couple in my area and they invited me over. Mr came to meet me when I got close to the house. So here's me thinking the Mrs is at home waiting in some sexy lingerie. So we jumped out the car and we're walking to the door then the guy says his wife doesn't know I'm coming. He wants me to undress and get in bed with her and start making love to her. I stopped walking instantly. Says they've done it before... but all I could see was her screaming down the place when she sees a naked stranger and me going to prison. So I turned back around and went back home. Was I over reacting or do couples actually do this here ?

Bro, I'm sorry this happened to you but I did have to laugh as I've also experienced the old bait and switch!

The best thing to learn from this is that socials are NOT just a waste of time and NOT just to keep women safe. In fact, they're extremely beneficial in more ways than one!

I'll give you some proper stories and tips next time I see you. "

Share with us all.

"We do something similar, we like to surprise eachother and a few times il wait until maybe 30 mins before the guy arrives to tell L, we have both spoken about it and i have her full consent, just one of our/her turn ons

...and the consent of the third party? Because you know, their feelings matter too... "

I probably should have mentioned that i tell the guy as well! If they're not happy to continue we understand

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

OMG !! Glad you ran what nonsense. They'd have you by the bollocks for attempting to ra pe her extortion etc.

By *wisted2000Woman  over a year ago

under my rock cleethorpes

"I’d have done exactly the same, report and block, maybe next time ask to speak to both parties on the phone? So confirmation they are both on the same page as you

Report them for what exactly? Having a fantasy they wanted to fulfil?"

Being fake about what they want by not being upfront.......

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

In this scenario if it’s their kink then really they would be best both talking to you before either on the phone or socially and areabfdxthat maybe she doesn’t know when the ‘date’ will be but at least she knows it’s in the pipeline and more importantly you know that she is happy about it

You did the right thing walking away .. their kink does not want to land you in the clink !

I think you definitely did the right thing bailing out. If that is their thing it should have been discussed with her as well in advance to confirm it was something she wanted, but at an undetermined date so the surprise element was still there.

I think you definitely did the right thing bailing out. If that is their thing it should have been discussed with her as well in advance to confirm it was something she wanted, but at an undetermined date so the surprise element was still there.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

He didn't have your consent for this scenario. You have no way of knowing if he had his wife's.

You did right.

Wherever the party is!

"I've been in an awkward situation and was wondering if anyone else could relate. So I was talking to this couple in my area and they invited me over. Mr came to meet me when I got close to the house. So here's me thinking the Mrs is at home waiting in some sexy lingerie. So we jumped out the car and we're walking to the door then the guy says his wife doesn't know I'm coming. He wants me to undress and get in bed with her and start making love to her. I stopped walking instantly. Says they've done it before... but all I could see was her screaming down the place when she sees a naked stranger and me going to prison. So I turned back around and went back home. Was I over reacting or do couples actually do this here ?

I'll give you some proper stories and tips next time I see you.

Share with us all. "

Maybe I should have sent this in a DM...

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Fucking hell that's dodgy ground!

That was the right decision. You don't want to go ahead with it and then find yourself reported for a sexual offence. Full consent is the issue here.

By *ows the time 300Man  over a year ago

Rickmansworth

You'd have probably got in the bed and then he'd tell you that the wife was out till later.

That would be the real nightmare scenario

"You'd have probably got in the bed and then he'd tell you that the wife was out till later.

That would be the real nightmare scenario "

No, I'm pretty sure a r*pe accusation and explaining it to the police is the nightmare.

"Thought I made the right decision! It just didn't feel right."

You was brave but daft to of gone in the first place. It may not of been a women waiting for you in the bed..... don't trust that sort of situation as you never no what waiting for you the other end

Wherever the party is!

"You'd have probably got in the bed and then he'd tell you that the wife was out till later.

That would be the real nightmare scenario "

Pretty sure that not illegal to shag another bloke these days.

Shagging a woman without her consent on the other hand...er...what's that called again?

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It's only a fuck at the end of the day, which might not happen anyway, so not worth the possible drama, awkwardness, embarrassment, arrest, custodial sentence, sex offender's register, shame, lost job, ostracism, etc, etc

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Definitely a walk away.

No idea of what consent that she had given. Could well be a setup of several different kinds.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Sounds like jackass hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic