FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do guys with big cocks give the best sex

Do guys with big cocks give the best sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riendly Bi OP   Man  over a year ago

h

Hi all

I’m not endowed at all but I’ve never had any complaints and I’ve always make a woman cum when having sex but there seems to be a sizest (if that’s what you call it) issue on this site with women who only want big thick cocks?

Just wondering what others think of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As far as I’ve seen, it seems to be guys who are more fixated with the size of their cock and bigger is better (those who are blessed with bigger than average seem to think it’s all they need) women are more interested in the person who is attached to it.

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Biggest sexual organ is the brain! it doesn't really matter what you have between your legs if you have a poor imagine or are a selfish lover!

"Hi all

I’m not endowed at all but I’ve never had any complaints and I’ve always make a woman cum when having sex but there seems to be a sizest (if that’s what you call it) issue on this site with women who only want big thick cocks?

Just wondering what others think of this?"

no they might onky last seconds. Its the performance that goes with it. Dip dip dip

By *xkinkycouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

not at all, its all about how its used for sure been ok with the biggest cock i have had but also left more satisfied with smaller, size is only that.

S xx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Well I disagree. I think size is important, one thing I never thought I'd say tbh but it also depends on a lot of factors and what you are looking for on here.

By *appy squirrelWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

better? no. it feels different but best sex I have had was with someone average size who just knew exactly what to do and what I needed.

By *easingtessWoman  over a year ago

waterford

"As far as I’ve seen, it seems to be guys who are more fixated with the size of their cock and bigger is better (those who are blessed with bigger than average seem to think it’s all they need) women are more interested in the person who is attached to it."

Totally agree with this

I've found that guys with large cocks just pound away. Guys with average cocks work better for me as they hit my gspot whereas big cocks bruise my cervix.

By *tankyCouple  over a year ago

midlands

Hate to sound shallow but bigger works for me every time.

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I think it depends on the tightness of each and every individual woman.

I'm fairly tight down below, so a big girthy 8" cock is just going to be uncomfortable.

Where as a nice, average sized cock hits all the right buttons.

It's not about the size of your boat, it's about the motion in the ocean

Rock hardness does it for Mrs N. I can see her salivating at the thought of getting her lips round a rock hard cock. It means she has the man's attention LOL.

I've only ever had sex with cocks between 7 and 9 inches. I'm right down there and enjoy the painful stretchy feeling when it goes in. I probably would be ok with a smaller penis because when I'm actually orgasming it's when the guy is just throbbing it a bit with just the first few inches.

It's the bits before penetration that I like, sucking a big dick, wanking it, for purely penetration I would take 5-6 inches but ssshh don't tell people.

I don't do pain at all so small-average works best for me as am very small and tight. Sometimes I can take larger if am very turned on and the man is extremely skilled. Prefer to think of my lovers holistically though, not just as a cock.

"As far as I’ve seen, it seems to be guys who are more fixated with the size of their cock and bigger is better (those who are blessed with bigger than average seem to think it’s all they need) women are more interested in the person who is attached to it."

Well said

I don't get the need to be fixated with size of cock. I agree to a certain extent size can make a difference, but when "fixated" on it makes it too over the top.

My private meets have always been with women who don't treat men like a number or just use them for their cock. They look for the whole package and I refuse to be just a cock.

Some guys don't know how to shag and some do, doesn't matter what their cock size is

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"As far as I’ve seen, it seems to be guys who are more fixated with the size of their cock and bigger is better (those who are blessed with bigger than average seem to think it’s all they need) women are more interested in the person who is attached to it.

Well said

I don't get the need to be fixated with size of cock. I agree to a certain extent size can make a difference, but when "fixated" on it makes it too over the top.

My private meets have always been with women who don't treat men like a number or just use them for their cock. They look for the whole package and I refuse to be just a cock."

"I think it depends on the tightness of each and every individual woman.

I'm fairly tight down below, so a big girthy 8" cock is just going to be uncomfortable.

It's not about the size of your boat, it's about the motion in the ocean "

I'd also say how high your cervix is. Mine is really high up, but I still find long cocks hurt, but that may be down to the pounding given.

By *evilinsidemeMan  over a year ago

Trim

You can't make butter with a toothpick.

But then again

And a large pole doesnt fit I a small hole.

#justhavingalaughok

h

Thank you all so far for your replies. It seems like being joe average is cool again lol.

h

[Removed by poster at 04/11/17 11:31:28]

h

"I've only ever had sex with cocks between 7 and 9 inches. I'm right down there and enjoy the painful stretchy feeling when it goes in. I probably would be ok with a smaller penis because when I'm actually orgasming it's when the guy is just throbbing it a bit with just the first few inches.

It's the bits before penetration that I like, sucking a big dick, wanking it, for purely penetration I would take 5-6 inches but ssshh don't tell people. "

Your secret is safe with us lol x

No. I've had very satisfying sex with 5", average girth cocks.

I've had very painful or boring sex with cocks over 6 inches.

Anything over 8" (a guess at the exact size) and they can't go all the way in, unless it's done really slowly. I'm talking intense, stabbing pain.

By *unguya2zMan  over a year ago

coventry..ish

"Hi all

Just wondering what others think of this?"

as long g as you don't knock any ornaments over with it

By *hris For Long NightsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

No not at all. As a vwe male im not ashamed to say that I was once totally rubbish in the bedroom. Size isnt everything, sure its a bonus but it took me to meet someone that was willing to teach me a bit and also for me to come out of my own comfort zone to learn new things. I'd say it definitely comes down to how you use it.

I prefer bigger but only because I'm a big girl.

From my experience smaller ones just dont work in certain positions.

And it is for sure how it's used not just the size.

There are a few women that are looking for huge cocks but i dont think a majority care really. I have no cock pics on my profile and have plenty of interest from women. Think some guys just get a bit paranoid on here due to the amount of cocks about. Not the women with the issue here its the guys. Dont let it bother you.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

To look at, play with, wank, lick and suck the bigger the better. To fuck, something smaller (7 or 8 inches). There is nothing more uncomfortable or frustrating (for me and him) if a big cock just doesn't fit.

By *heblackmacMan  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

it's all about the motion

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Loved this topic

Do females give the best sex if they have big boobs I think not it's only the same

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Loved this topic

I think it is very sad for a woman who wants over 7" and it suggests a lack of sensitivity and connection for the smaller guys.

Those ladies always have the big rabbits and dildos to play with though. Hopefully some will let the smaller guys up their ass as a double treat.

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"I think it is very sad for a woman who wants over 7" and it suggests a lack of sensitivity and connection for the smaller guys.

Those ladies always have the big rabbits and dildos to play with though. Hopefully some will let the smaller guys up their ass as a double treat."

"No not at all. As a vwe male im not ashamed to say that I was once totally rubbish in the bedroom. Size isnt everything, sure its a bonus but it took me to meet someone that was willing to teach me a bit and also for me to come out of my own comfort zone to learn new things. I'd say it definitely comes down to how you use it."

Thank you for sharing and being honest. Size is not everything and I would say it's not always a bonus either. I don't come under the "vwe category" but have seen many men at clubs/parties not "deliver" or live upto the "hype" sometimes the pressure and expectations can be off putting.

As for me:

I am a grower, but never felt the need to measure my cock. I have been told I am above average and it looks/feels good.

Having said that...

I often get told I am in that tall, dark and handsome group thingy that some women prefer. Once I was called cute!!

So I don't know what the heck is going on. Just go with the flow and on rare occasions you find a match that just feels right and when you meet you "fit" together without prior knowledge of measurements.

Strange, but true!

"To look at, play with, wank, lick and suck the bigger the better. To fuck, something smaller (7 or 8 inches). There is nothing more uncomfortable or frustrating (for me and him) if a big cock just doesn't fit."

7 to 8 inches is something smaller?

LOL its really easy to use cock size threads to see who on here are the bullshitters, inexperienced and fantasists.

Cock size demands tend to be irrelevant as half the guys are lying about their size and half the women cant tell their bellybutton from their ass anyway.

Ladywell, Lewisham.

"No not at all. As a vwe male im not ashamed to say that I was once totally rubbish in the bedroom. Size isnt everything, sure its a bonus but it took me to meet someone that was willing to teach me a bit and also for me to come out of my own comfort zone to learn new things. I'd say it definitely comes down to how you use it.

Thank you for sharing and being honest. Size is not everything and I would say it's not always a bonus either. I don't come under the "vwe category" but have seen many men at clubs/parties not "deliver" or live upto the "hype" sometimes the pressure and expectations can be off putting.

As for me:

I am a grower, but never felt the need to measure my cock. I have been told I am above average and it looks/feels good.

Having said that...

I often get told I am in that tall, dark and handsome group thingy that some women prefer. Once I was called cute!!

So I don't know what the heck is going on. Just go with the flow and on rare occasions you find a match that just feels right and when you meet you "fit" together without prior knowledge of measurements.

Strange, but true!"

Boom....well done.

Now that's what we talking about people

I don't get the fascination with measuring dick size? S has never measured his and we'd both prefer not to know as it seems people really fixate on it and then brag when they are larger which is damaging to other guys self esteem, the amount of messages we get from guys saying their size or asking how big a dick S has is crazy! I'd personally say it's more about average size but decent girth than length as too long is just a painful poke!

A x

I agree bigger is better for me also. But smaller can be nice too. Gives me a break from the hubby knocking on my cervix haha

No way- I have a short cervix so find guys with long cocks just leave me in pain. Best sex I ever had was with a guy who wasn’t very well endowed but my god he had me cumming over and over again with other stuff he did. I think a hard cock is more of a turn on than a big cock, again had larger guys but they haven’t got anywhere near as hard as smaller guys.

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

no it's not, it seems like it's about how tight a pussy is

"I prefer bigger but only because I'm a big girl.

And it is for sure how it's used not just the size."

Big girl? Don't put yourself down. You're average, curvy. I'm a big girl!

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

No but it sure does help

"No way- I have a short cervix so find guys with long cocks just leave me in pain. Best sex I ever had was with a guy who wasn’t very well endowed but my god he had me cumming over and over again with other stuff he did. I think a hard cock is more of a turn on than a big cock, again had larger guys but they haven’t got anywhere near as hard as smaller guys. "

This for me too.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Big cocks do get my attention no doubt. Huge ones hurt me as I'm not very big. I find sucking a hugh cock is also not easy and I have a really good gag.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"To look at, play with, wank, lick and suck the bigger the better. To fuck, something smaller (7 or 8 inches). There is nothing more uncomfortable or frustrating (for me and him) if a big cock just doesn't fit.

7 to 8 inches is something smaller?

LOL its really easy to use cock size threads to see who on here are the bullshitters, inexperienced and fantasists.

Cock size demands tend to be irrelevant as half the guys are lying about their size and half the women cant tell their bellybutton from their ass anyway."

With your obviously high opinion of women I bet you are really successful on Fab. I have probably seen and played with far more cocks than you have had hot dinners - and believe me it isnt difficult to tell the difference between a five inch cock and an eleven incher that does more than make your eyes water. As for estimating size, my span from tip of little finger to tip of thumb is exactly eight inches. It isnt rocket science!

"I prefer bigger but only because I'm a big girl.

And it is for sure how it's used not just the size.

Big girl? Don't put yourself down. You're average, curvy. I'm a big girl!"

Lol I'm not putting myself down. You may want to refer to the "sexy not big" thread I started

Not into big ones they hurt I like average ones. And its how a guy uses it that counts .

"Not into big ones they hurt I like average ones. And its how a guy uses it that counts ."

» Add a new message to this topic