FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Real bi couples

Real bi couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is ot just me that seems to find it near impossible to find a couple where the guy is fully bi? Just seems to be 'you suck hubby' i want a couple where the guy fucks me the same as the fem would want to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im struggling to meet couples to

Id luv to be able to play and enjoy myself with a couple

"Im struggling to meet couples to

Id luv to be able to play and enjoy myself with a couple"

Seems plenty of bi men but cant a guy get both haha

Bump

By *eanne n AliCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

The thing is, there are so many single guys on here that have no photo's and very little on their profile to make them stand out.

Why would anyone want to meet someone with no photo's and in a lot of cases (not all) only say something along the lines of guy with 8 inch cock (yeah right) looking for fun.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"The thing is, there are so many single guys on here that have no photo's and very little on their profile to make them stand out.

Why would anyone want to meet someone with no photo's and in a lot of cases (not all) only say something along the lines of guy with 8 inch cock (yeah right) looking for fun."

Yup

I have photos there just privaye due to my line of work xx

X

it's difficult enough finding a couple where the guy is happy to be sucked off, let alone fucked lol

I’m bi looking for a couple to play.

"it's difficult enough finding a couple where the guy is happy to be sucked off, let alone fucked lol"

I mean where the guy will fuck me. I understand alot dont like being fucked

We tend to find that many guys that message us saying they are bi aren't really bi they will just say it to get the female half of the couple, if we are looking for guys we prefer them to be more into S than into A.

S&A

Mmm wish you were closer

I’m bi and like being fucked also my men.

By *isexCoupleBBWCouple  over a year ago

Wortley

"We tend to find that many guys that message us saying they are bi aren't really bi they will just say it to get the female half of the couple, if we are looking for guys we prefer them to be more into S than into A.

S&A"

That's the problem with singles. They will say everything to fuck my Lady, they no need me. The best option for them is I go fishing while they stay with my female. That way we are looking for a couples only.

By *ouise HartleyTV/TS  over a year ago

the street of failed artists Liverpool

If and its a big if their are any bi couples where the guy is top and in the north west get in touch, I'd love to hear from you

Why not try going to a bi-night at a club? You'll meet plenty of people into the same kind of fun as you.

We went to Vanilla Alternative last night and thoroughly enjoyed a wonderfully erotic mix of all sorts.

V x

We also have a problem with finding real Bi couples/men as not everyone is full bi like us. So we now do Bi parties every 2 months. We get a good mix of orally, top, bottoms and versatiles (top and bottom) We spend alot of time vetting making sure there are no fake bi men at the parties. They need 2 bi veris so we know they play bi.

By *offee with MilkCouple  over a year ago

Over the roundabout and then turn right.

We are both bi. She is more experimental but I am fully bi and versatile.

We are not currently looking for singles, but full bi male couples are more than welcome.

I hope to convince Coffee to try a single at some point but it has to be in her own time.

Full on bi couple here.

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Very interested in meeting a fully bi couple, top or vers preferred. Met lots of orally bi but non fully bi.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"We tend to find that many guys that message us saying they are bi aren't really bi they will just say it to get the female half of the couple, if we are looking for guys we prefer them to be more into S than into A.thats ok but only one cock photo on your profile and about 5 of the lady

S&A"

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Is ot just me that seems to find it near impossible to find a couple where the guy is fully bi? Just seems to be 'you suck hubby' i want a couple where the guy fucks me the same as the fem would want to?"

We are out there xx

By *ndeenaMan  over a year ago

Upminster

"it's difficult enough finding a couple where the guy is happy to be sucked off, let alone fucked lol"

In all the four MFM sessions I had the men were orally Bi and they want to suck too. Might be my (bad) luck. Still looking for a MFM where we can keep the female part as a center of attention.

By *i de BiCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Bi couple here , Mr is mainly Bi Top . but versatile with slim hung guys

We go to Bi nights at clubs and yes 99% of guys there are just orally bi , so we now prefer to only play at home .

We get naked in our hot tub & the lucky victim gets a great night

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"We tend to find that many guys that message us saying they are bi aren't really bi they will just say it to get the female half of the couple, if we are looking for guys we prefer them to be more into S than into A.

S&A"

Do you tell them it’s bi play first before they get with the lady that should out the fakes

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Bi couple here , Mr is mainly Bi Top . but versatile with slim hung guys

We go to Bi nights at clubs and yes 99% of guys there are just orally bi , so we now prefer to only play at home .

We get naked in our hot tub & the lucky victim gets a great night "

The hot tub sounds fun

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Our problem is finding other mature Bi couples where the lady is genuinely Bi. Because I developed my Bi side late in life(after fifty) I find it impossible to fully accommodate another guy. Too tight!!!

G is up for full on girl/girl play

We are regulars at Chams Monday Bi Night but find that there are few Bi guys but very very few Bi couples

G&A

"Is ot just me that seems to find it near impossible to find a couple where the guy is fully bi? Just seems to be 'you suck hubby' i want a couple where the guy fucks me the same as the fem would want to?"

We find it nearly impossible to find single bi guys who are more than just orally bi, who is able to meet when we can and who can top...

By *reokinkMan  over a year ago

London

Our challenge is slightly different. We don't seem to have a problem finding single bi guys interested in meeting up. Our challenge is the fact that more often than not they want to play a submissive role.

My Fox is my sub (only sexually) and doesn't want to meet overtly submissive guys. We prefer to meet couples and guys where the guy participates fully so she can get her fair share of co**.

By *ouplekinkCouple  over a year ago

kink town

There are loads of us around and plenty of other threads proving this.

» Add a new message to this topic