FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Kink bdsm

Kink bdsm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Slightly off subject but looking for help and advice.

Hubby wants to try sub dom fun but wife not into it.

Any willing females or advice appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there

When you say not into it, do you mean just never tried it?

My advice if just starting out, start slow. Get a simple beginners bondage kit from somewhere like LoveHoney and try some light tying up, spanking etc.

Blindsfolds are good because it robs the 'sub' partner of a relied upon sense. This has the effect of upping anticipation of what your partner may do next, where they might explore, touch, lick, nibble?

Enjoy yourselves

What advice do you want?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Is this hubby who’s asking?

Sounds a tad like it...

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Have you tried introducing blindfolds? Start slow, if she’s not keen I wouldn’t restrain her at first, she’ll need to feel in control. Tease her, don’t start straight off with clamps etc, if you scare her from the off she’ll never ‘submit’. It’s all about trust, she needs to know you won’t go too far.

Personally, we sometimes switch roles and I restrain and tease him, getting him all wound up before I let him loose then he can ‘punish’ me. I like being restrained and I like him putting headphones and a blindfold on me so I lose some senses. Then he teases me, uses toys and fucks me.... I love it! But I’m a very willing participant and that’s the key to both enjoying it. You don’t need to go all 50 shades and whip the arse off her.

I feel what you’re really asking for is a volunteer to submit to you in place of your wife. Again, you would need to build trust.

Mrs x

Up on them there hills

"Have you tried introducing blindfolds? Start slow, if she’s not keen I wouldn’t restrain her at first, she’ll need to feel in control. Tease her, don’t start straight off with clamps etc, if you scare her from the off she’ll never ‘submit’. It’s all about trust, she needs to know you won’t go too far.

Personally, we sometimes switch roles and I restrain and tease him, getting him all wound up before I let him loose then he can ‘punish’ me. I like being restrained and I like him putting headphones and a blindfold on me so I lose some senses. Then he teases me, uses toys and fucks me.... I love it! But I’m a very willing participant and that’s the key to both enjoying it. You don’t need to go all 50 shades and whip the arse off her.

I feel what you’re really asking for is a volunteer to submit to you in place of your wife. Again, you would need to build trust.

Mrs x "

Okay, just flog the arse off her...

Maidstone

"Have you tried introducing blindfolds? Start slow, if she’s not keen I wouldn’t restrain her at first, she’ll need to feel in control. Tease her, don’t start straight off with clamps etc, if you scare her from the off she’ll never ‘submit’. It’s all about trust, she needs to know you won’t go too far.

Mrs x

Okay, just flog the arse off her..."

I’m not sure as where you read that in my post ...

Up on them there hills

Think it was whip the arse of her...

Assuming that she's not of the 'BDSM is sick and wrong' mindset and it just doesn't overly appeal maybe go to a club. Not a full blown Fet event but one of the crossover ones in a swinginging club. And just watch. There are so many different things to try, see what attracts her attention and then explore that kink together

Maidstone

"Think it was whip the arse of her..."

You may want to read again, I definitely said ‘you don’t want to’ before that sentence...

Maidstone

"Think it was whip the arse of her...

You may want to read again, I definitely said ‘you don’t want to’ before that sentence... "

*need

Up on them there hills

Okay, read it and I’ll retract the fun element of semantics.

Thank you for putting me in my place.

Maidstone

"Okay, read it and I’ll retract the fun element of semantics.

Thank you for putting me in my place.

"

Most welcome

"What advice do you want?"
like where to find it or explore it. As wife swings but not wanting to try it with me.

No sorry other way round. I am looking to be the sub.

Mrs x "

"What advice do you want?

like where to find it or explore it. As wife swings but not wanting to try it with me. "

How about looking for couples where one or both of them are dom? Would your wife like to watch you be sub?

Maybe try a club on a BDSM theme night.

Mrs x "

sounds perfect

» Add a new message to this topic