FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Aromatherapy/massage oils

Aromatherapy/massage oils

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been using massage oil's for years and had enough of buying off the shelf.

Does anyone here mix their own oils/essentials and fancy sharing mixes they like?

Ps. Not claiming to be a trained masseur before anyone asks. I just like doing it and know enough to not cause harm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I've been using massage oil's for years and had enough of buying off the shelf.

Does anyone here mix their own oils/essentials and fancy sharing mixes they like?

Ps. Not claiming to be a trained masseur before anyone asks. I just like doing it and know enough to not cause harm."

palmarosa, lavender and sweet orange is a favourite of mine even as a room spray.

i also use frankincense and palmarosa after establishing contraindication with others.this is for massage where emotional blockage is present.

sweet orange and lavender is a great muscle rub for before exercise and i've used this with footballers and athletes, it helps prevent muscular pulls etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been using massage oil's for years and had enough of buying off the shelf.

Ps. Not claiming to be a trained masseur before anyone asks. I just like doing it and know enough to not cause harm.palmarosa, lavender and sweet orange is a favourite of mine even as a room spray.

i also use frankincense and palmarosa after establishing contraindication with others.this is for massage where emotional blockage is present.

sweet orange and lavender is a great muscle rub for before exercise and i've used this with footballers and athletes, it helps prevent muscular pulls etc.

"

A pro masseur here. I'd love to connect with colleagues, but I can't contact you.

Lavender is excellent for moscito bites prevention. Apply some on your exposed body parts and no moscito will come on you.

I like grape seed oil as a base oil. Then adding essental oils depending on purpose and client's preference.

Geranium and Juniper are excellent for antycellulyte massage.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Ps. Not claiming to be a trained masseur before anyone asks. I just like doing it and know enough to not cause harm.palmarosa, lavender and sweet orange is a favourite of mine even as a room spray.

A pro masseur here. I'd love to connect with colleagues, but I can't contact you.

Lavender is excellent for moscito bites prevention. Apply some on your exposed body parts and no moscito will come on you.

I like grape seed oil as a base oil. Then adding essental oils depending on purpose and client's preference.

Geranium and Juniper are excellent for antycellulyte massage. "

cant see why you cant i havent blocked you and my filter is down x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Geranium and Juniper are excellent for antycellulyte massage. cant see why you cant i havent blocked you and my filter is down x"

Site supporters only . If you message me first, the gate will open

» Add a new message to this topic