FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Men on as women

Men on as women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why dont FAB make everyone cam verify when you join. this will stop fake accounts. Just think site has gone down hill over last six month and this would stop it. From a blokes point of view, mailing a woman who is new is risky as its so easy for them to get verified or if been on for ages usually says one thing IMO (MAN)

I just think it spoils what the end game is!

your views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Whats the end game ? You have a silhouette!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because not everyone wants to be verified due to their own personal reasons. Fab knows this, they know that they'd lose a massive amount of their members ultimately dooming fab itself.

Just be wise, fake accounts are usually easy enough to spot. If you're having issues spotting them, I'm sure people could give you pointers.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

How can I take someone seriously who moans about lack of photos when they don't have any themselves?

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Why dont FAB make everyone cam verify when you join. this will stop fake accounts. Just think site has gone down hill over last six month and this would stop it. From a blokes point of view, mailing a woman who is new is risky as its so easy for them to get verified or if been on for ages usually says one thing IMO (MAN)

your views?"

As you say if an alleged woman has been on for any length of time and has no verifications they are almost certainly a bloke. Avoid.

Other top tips are that if the profile is very explicit or the person wants to talk filthy stuff straightaway they are probably a bloke.

Finally, if you get chatting to someone and are suspicious ask them to have a quick phone call to confirm they are genuine. Say they can call you and withold their number. . Some women can be shy about talking on the phone, but say all you want is to hear their voice and the call won't take more than thirty seconds.

Most genuine women will understand. The ones who make tonnes of excuses are probably fakes.

Easy to spot and avoid. I wouldn't cam verify myself on here.

"How can I take someone seriously who moans about lack of photos when they don't have any themselves?"

Exactly what I was thinking

I think its easy to spot the fakes!

Ive been around this scene long enough. but just think its odd that people want to waste their time when genuine people want to meet and some blokes really struggle.

I do just fine from here but do get mail from the women who wont prove who they are!! which is fine........I just get excited, a fresh new female is showing interest ha ha ha !

Im well aware of the financial implications this has on FAB but IMO it would make the site better for those genuine swingers!

happy swinging all.

I have many photos that my friends can see. I dont need friends all over FAB that I will never meet just to have a list as long as your arm. Dont see what your point is about pics as that means also nothing as to being genuine!

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

"Why dont FAB make everyone cam verify when you join. this will stop fake accounts. Just think site has gone down hill over last six month and this would stop it. From a blokes point of view, mailing a woman who is new is risky as its so easy for them to get verified or if been on for ages usually says one thing IMO (MAN)

your views?"

How many people join everyday? who do you expect to sit and watches constant cams for newbies.

This site is good as it always was, you get out of it what you put into it, and negative posts in the forum are often used as filters by some people!

we all have views on this. But negative im never! Just like to throw things in that people think...

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

your views?"

You also get the paranoid ones who insist we are men because we don't have pics even though we have verifications. Some just won't be happy no matter what you do.

Personally, I display my verifications because I'm happy to have met those who wrote them.

I do not send out pics (nor ask for them) simply because someone needs "to feel an attraction" when all I do on this profile is chat.

I do love to chat--but paranoid ones need not apply. Simple as that.

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Just meet them and suck eachother off, no one has to know....at least you'll get a veri out of it.

By *ogerNesszonesMan  over a year ago

Northern England

My personal bugbear are the "couples" with what I call "phantom wives" - there are loads of 'em on here, but fortunately, you can spot 'em a mile off. The husband usually comes onto you, and asks you to send pics and describe what you'd like to do to her - purely wank fodder for the sad individual. On requesting a phone conversation, she is:

a) At work

b) In bed

c) At her mother's

d) Out with friends

e) Too shy to talk

Then it's an instant block - from me anyway. In actual fact, (if they actually exist) they have no idea that their husband is on here. Tragic really, but at least they're easy to out.

» Add a new message to this topic