FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyCouple513 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

When your talking to someone and want to see their face pics when you ask for their face pics send yours with the request... Manners are free

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I strike up a few good messages back and forth and it seems to be we have similar interests I will sent a face pic.

See, I would generally agree. However, I can't count the number of times we've chatted to people, they messaged first with no face pics, then after a few messages they ask to meet up....but still haven't sent a face pic. Then what? Are we obliged to then ask for face pics, attaching our own, effectively being forced to send ours first even though they contacted us first?

Things like the used to bother me. Now I just stop replying to people who ask for a meet without having sent face pics. I also stop replying to people who ask us for face pics without sending theirs first. But then I have to face all the people who get angry at people not replying to messages

Oh well.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think the person who asks first should send a face pic first.

bristol

"See, I would generally agree. However, I can't count the number of times we've chatted to people, they messaged first with no face pics, then after a few messages they ask to meet up....but still haven't sent a face pic. Then what? Are we obliged to then ask for face pics, attaching our own, effectively being forced to send ours first even though they contacted us first?

Things like the used to bother me. Now I just stop replying to people who ask for a meet without having sent face pics. I also stop replying to people who ask us for face pics without sending theirs first. But then I have to face all the people who get angry at people not replying to messages

Oh well."

it's just polite to send a pic of yourself or selves if your asking... Can I see you before you see me so I can judge you is how it can come across sometimes. And totally agree. No I won't meet you without seeing what you look like first we don't just Fuck everyone who says hi... And on people getting pissy. Was chatting to someone the other day all seemed to be going well swapped pics etc and they asked to meet up. Was in the middle of cooking dinner so went to reply after we ate and had the message.. Take that as a no then and was deleted... Lol

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Pictures prove nothing. Seeing eachother on cam is the only way to be reasonably sure who you're dealing with. We don't meet anyone who won't do that.

I often forget whether I've seen or sent face pics and it's not unknown for me to propose a social without having seen face pics. I hope people don't read complicated things into whether or not Ive sent or asked for face pics, in my case it would be meaningless.

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Boos face is all over our profile so its only fair for someone to send us theirs.... Purely because no one wants to meet me lmao

Dax

Anyone had experiences of sending pics and then they were misused?

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"I think the person who asks first should send a face pic first. "

bristol

"Anyone had experiences of sending pics and then they were misused?"
yea my girlfriend had a whole profile set up with her pics

"Anyone had experiences of sending pics and then they were misused?yea my girlfriend had a whole profile set up with her pics "

That horrendous. Hope you caught them

By *haznsteCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

We just have face pics on our profile

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"If I strike up a few good messages back and forth and it seems to be we have similar interests I will sent a face pic."

This is me too. No point in sending a picture if i don't get along with them. Just because they look nice doesn't mean i'll like their personality

» Add a new message to this topic