FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Question for the ladies

Question for the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownskinmale OP   Man  over a year ago

Essex

Do you feel you need to play bi in other to get a meet for your male partner? Rather than find a straight girl to meet him without you playing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do you feel you need to play bi in other to get a meet for your male partner? Rather than find a straight girl to meet him without you playing "

No.

Neither of us meet alone but if we did he would have to get his own meets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am bi, I don't do it for effect, or him OP

Essex

"Do you feel you need to play bi in other to get a meet for your male partner? Rather than find a straight girl to meet him without you playing

No.

Neither of us meet alone but if we did he would have to get his own meets."

I'm saying it's easier to get a male that will only play with you than a female that will only play with him.

Essex

"I am bi, I don't do it for effect, or him OP"

Not saying that

I'm bi and more recently have preferred playing with men and women separately rather than couples! It's easier less dramas 1 on 1

"Do you feel you need to play bi in other to get a meet for your male partner? Rather than find a straight girl to meet him without you playing "

Nope. My main motivation for joining fab was my bi side.

Essex

"I'm bi and more recently have preferred playing with men and women separately rather than couples! It's easier less dramas 1 on 1 "

But would u play with the male half alone while the female watch? By the way nice ass

"I'm bi and more recently have preferred playing with men and women separately rather than couples! It's easier less dramas 1 on 1

But would u play with the male half alone while the female watch? By the way nice ass "

I have done but I've more recently been put off by SOME couples that I've met and have decided 1 on 1 is the way forward unless I find a couple that I'm totally sure doesn't need relationship councilling or isn't about to use me as an excuse for a domestic

Thanks

[Removed by poster at 24/08/17 00:13:38]

Okay didn't read the question... why would I want to have a meet where i just watched but i do like straight off as I can sit back for a little while and enjoy the pleasure of seeing them enjoy each other.. but not sit out.

We don't play seperately anyway... but do like to kiss mr while he is fucking another lady. Or suck his cock while hes down on her.

I'm not bi though but will play with a woman for the exhibition side x prefer to do rather than be done to x

Im straight but don't mind kissing a lady ....we don't meet separately and Mark says he isn't interested in mtg women on their own...so we meet couples or single men

Essex

"Okay didn't read the question... why would I want to have a meet where i just watched but i do like straight off as I can sit back for a little while and enjoy the pleasure of seeing them enjoy each other.. but not sit out.

We don't play seperately anyway... but do like to kiss mr while he is fucking another lady. Or suck his cock while hes down on her.

I'm not bi though but will play with a woman for the exhibition side x prefer to do rather than be done to x"

So u won't just sit back watch like some men do?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Not entirely sure what you are asking...

We are usually looking for meets with couples who also have bi ladies.

The expectation is that we will all be involved. Swinging is something we do together for mutual pleasure with others.

Nita

[Removed by poster at 24/08/17 21:27:11]

» Add a new message to this topic