FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Disappearing Act !??!

Disappearing Act !??!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

OK, so I know this has been brought up here before so this isn't earth shattering news so consider this as a venting session rather than "girl looking for answers".

So, I'm talking to a bloke, nice face and gorgeous cock (sigh! yes I like looking at cocks but what's attached to that cock counts a fair bit too) it's a good conversation and I'm thinking I'll talk a bit more and eventually more towards a social meet. Nothing dramatic and sudden, an "all in good time" sort of thing but all looking good. Then bang! I see his messages now appearing with UNOS. WTF?!!!

Nothing in our conversation would have made him disappear (i.e., he didn't piss me off or accidentally reveal he was wanted for treason or murder) but again, WTF??!!!

Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whoever it was, definitely HIS loss x

By *homasP80Man  over a year ago

Linwood

Seen plenty of guys doing this.

Create account, say there looking forward to meeting, then a day or so before meet, they vanish (delete account).

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

But he needed his cock sucked NOW!!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"OK, so I know this has been brought up here before so this isn't earth shattering news so consider this as a venting session rather than "girl looking for answers".

So, I'm talking to a bloke, nice face and gorgeous cock (sigh! yes I like looking at cocks but what's attached to that cock counts a fair bit too) it's a good conversation and I'm thinking I'll talk a bit more and eventually more towards a social meet. Nothing dramatic and sudden, an "all in good time" sort of thing but all looking good. Then bang! I see his messages now appearing with UNOS. WTF?!!!

Nothing in our conversation would have made him disappear (i.e., he didn't piss me off or accidentally reveal he was wanted for treason or murder) but again, WTF??!!!

Rant over."

His wife caught him on the site

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"OK, so I know this has been brought up here before so this isn't earth shattering news so consider this as a venting session rather than "girl looking for answers".

Rant over.

His wife caught him on the site "

Haha, yeah, this.

Rant over."

. He been arrested for Treason!! Or wife caught him ouch. Your stunning by the way his loss

To be fair I have seen a lot of single women profiles go the same way.

Now the reasons might be different on why men and women remove there profile, but it can be just as frustrating.

I've had the same too. I don't think it's unusual or anything to do with me. Sometimes folk just can't be doing with it all and leave.

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Rant over.

His wife caught him on the site "

Hahaha !! Good thought but she'd be one hell of a obsessive compulsive wife to make him actually go UNLOS !!! Good for her then !!

I've had this happen

Was talking to a nice guy last night, then woke this morning unlos

Oh well never mind

'NEXT'

They cant cope with the reality

Tiny bollock syndrome

I've had this. Could be for all kinds of reasons.

You've only chatted, not made any plans to meet so no loss really?

Personally wouldn't get caught up with a guy I was just chatting to.

He came then the guilt kicked in as he was staring into the tissue.

if your chat included sex talk, he came...he got what he wanted in that monent...he left

i imagine he'll be back next time he's horny...

By *ibullMan  over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"He came then the guilt kicked in as he was staring into the tissue."

This most likely

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We find it with couples profiles too. There one minute and gone the next.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

We have also had our fair share of disappearing acts. It is probably the man, pretending to be a couple and or single. He has no real hope of meeting because of his situation or he doesn't have the courage to go through with it. He is just seeing how far he could get - then wanking off.

I'm sticking around, no wife or girlfriend to catch me

"We have also had our fair share of disappearing acts. It is probably the man, pretending to be a couple and or single. He has no real hope of meeting because of his situation or he doesn't have the courage to go through with it. He is just seeing how far he could get - then wanking off. "

Yup. His wife just called him in for his tea

Then he has to go to B and Q. She needs 'her' kitchen done

By *he-Dirty-DuoMan  over a year ago

Boston

Rant over."

Happens to us all the time, total dreamers who bottle it when you agree to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic