FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Genuine or not

Genuine or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rnynhrdguy OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Been chatting to a female half of a couple for afew days have texted her also spoke on the phone to her and her partner her profile has been on a week or so they are holidaying down here arranged to meet at their hotel with them booking an additional room for me and her happy to pay half the cost now asking for me to pay into their account as she doesn't want to feel like a hooker with me giving her the cash for the room anyways of proving genuine as got real concerns about this 1 it would be quite easy to get a load of guys on this 1 at £70 each and disappear over the hill with a few hundred quid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

just tell her youre not happy to do anything other than hand her the cash...mind you, she's taking a bit of a risk giving you her bank details!

Don't send money. Arrange to give it somewhere else but bank transfers are risky xx

If you are personally comfortable doing that, do so. If you're not, don't. You are in charge of your own life and decisions surely?

What do you think, OP? Give it some thought. Does it sit well with you? Would you do this if you weren't looking at the prospect of sex?

Think about it. Really.

Tell her to put it in your bank and you will book it.

Sounds like drama to me. Feels to good to be true to you. Feels like she's being a hooked to her. You're probably both right.

I wouldn't do it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If your friend asked you the same question what would you say to them.

How is having money paid in to a bank any less like prostitution than cash. You're not paying for sex, you're paying for hotel accommodation.

By *rnynhrdguy OP   Man  over a year ago

plymouth

Thanks for the comments i have said unhappy with the situation etc offered to give cash to her partner etc who ive also spoke etc she replied if it's going to be so much hassle not to bother

Still sent me their acc details though? Think going to give this a miss little head telling the big head what to do I think!

Scam

» Add a new message to this topic