FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm trying to arrange a gangbang. Mmm lots of cocks for me. Just wondering if anybody has experience of arranging them would like to help me out with how to go about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would like the same but also don't really know how to go about it. Don't want just anyone hopping on !

I'd like to say try and get some guys from here,however,by speaking to people who have tried it,you'll get loads of no shows...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'd like to say try and get some guys from here,however,by speaking to people who have tried it,you'll get loads of no shows..."

That's what I'm worried about.

Arrange for 50 guys to turn up.

You're might get 5 then

"I'd like to say try and get some guys from here,however,by speaking to people who have tried it,you'll get loads of no shows...

That's what I'm worried about. "

Try the meets section of the forum and put it out there and see what response you get.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I've just started my own events brand in the scene and its taking off already

I was in the Daily Sport last week with a great endorsement

I have great contacts for venues and will be taking my niche parties all over

Bukkake tomorrow for the first one ... and with genuine swinging girls xx

Yes the step from fantasy to reality is often too big . Same as already said on here . Know one couple who arranged a gang bang, two girls and fifteen guys, no one showed !

"I've just started my own events brand in the scene and its taking off already

Bukkake tomorrow for the first one ... and with genuin

e swinging girls xx "

Ever In Castleford near Leeds ?

Essex

e swinging girls xx

Ever In Castleford near Leeds ?"

Watch this space

By *ike_CampbellMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Yes the step from fantasy to reality is often too big . Same as already said on here . Know one couple who arranged a gang bang, two girls and fifteen guys, no one showed !"

Not even the girls?

Essex

"Yes the step from fantasy to reality is often too big . Same as already said on here . Know one couple who arranged a gang bang, two girls and fifteen guys, no one showed !

Not even the girls?

"

Haha

Just the two girls and their partners

e swinging girls xx

Watch this space "

Cool

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"I'm trying to arrange a gangbang. Mmm lots of cocks for me. Just wondering if anybody has experience of arranging them would like to help me out with how to go about it."

Have tried with well verified mm profiles on here not getting anywhere. I think mine will be at a club x Storm x

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Just make sure you ask men with veris. Some will turn up

By *hocolate_HeavenMan  over a year ago

Birmingham and Dubai

"Would like the same but also don't really know how to go about it. Don't want just anyone hopping on !"

I have attended and helped arrange gangbangs with number of groups of guys. What kind of guys are you looking for? Would you be willing to travel to a club in Bristol area?I have a group in mind for you. Get in touch if you would like more information.

Birmingham and Dubai

"I'm trying to arrange a gangbang. Mmm lots of cocks for me. Just wondering if anybody has experience of arranging them would like to help me out with how to go about it."

OP the closest group of guys I have for you are based in London. Get in touch if you would like more information. Alternatively I have a group of guys here in the midlands of you are ever up this way.

By *rincessvenusCouple  over a year ago

Hull

its hard to get genuine guyswe belong a gangbang groupits a buch of 15 guys from a 40 mile radius it took a while to sort but we now have once a month meets and allways get 10 to 14 turn up

Op I would happily turn up if I was invited of course, because its one of my all time fantasises to take part in a gangbang

You'll get plenty offering to be there, but not many turning up.

I'd love to be involved if notice can be given.

By *ristol_couple2009Couple  over a year ago

St Andrews

Do thorough vetting to out as many time wasters as possible but be prepared for a 2/3rd's no show ratio.

If we want 4-6 guys we will invite 12-15.

Although we did once arrange a two girl gang bang; so invited 27-guys. 26 showed up!!! Everyone was happy but the girls were very tired at the end of the night.

By *lbecCouple  over a year ago

Whitstable

Have a look on this around on this site and you will find groups of guys who know each other which offer gangbangs etc. Arranged one and it work well as they all knew each other and 100 % sure to turn up !! xx

Myself and pro princess have arranged loads we always add more guys so if your after 10 invite 15 never really had many no shows always look for vari guys and dint try plan too far in advance happy gangbang

We are also based in Norwich and are about to give our 3rd attempt at hosting a gangbang.

We usually advertise it a week before hand and get up to around 100 messages. After a first pass through the messages and discussing the details with the guys that comes down to about 30 or so interested. Both times that number has dropped to around 10-15 a day before the event. The 1st event we had 6 show and the 2nd attempt we only had 2 guys show.

We estimate about 20+ hours of messaging and engaging with guys was needed for each one. It certainly is a challenge and there are a lot of fantasists out there. We also feel that a lot of guys love the idea of it but perhaps anxiety gets the better of them closer to the event which I guess is understandable. We do have a preference for guys that have prior experience of GB's or at least MMMF now. It's important to us that they enjoy the night as much as we do.

There are definitely genuine guys out there though and we have met some great ones. We won't engage anyone that does not have a bunch of verifications from other couples. Our goal now is to build up a regular bunch of 10 or so guys and hope that we can probably do that over the next few meets.

Until then I don't think we will ever get more then 3 or 4 to show but it's certainly an interesting journey and the right guys are definitely out there.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Would a greedy girls night not be the ideal solution. Everyone is already there with the same thing in mind.

Do a quick circuit of who you fancy and take them all to a lockable room.

You could add to your chances by putting the meet on here and letting guys know in advance if they stand a chance.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We've had a few, always at clubs.

We put a meet at up saying what we're looking for and away we go.

Don't tend to have any problems. We tend to get chatting to the guys, and if the ones we like are up for it, we head to a lockable but viewable room and start playing.

This gets a crowd that can look but thankfully not touch. Every so often we stick our heads out the door and if anyone takes our fancy they're invited in.

Works a treat for us.

On another note, we would never let anyone else arrange a gangbang for us as then you are not in control of the guest list. We prefer to pick who we play with.

Someone else's idea of attractive may not be the same as your own. Also, they may not even look for who you would be attracted to, and just invite anybody to join - then you're spending the night fighting off unwanted attention.

Just our experiences mind.

By *UCKY_13Couple  over a year ago

southwest

We have arranged 2 so far first time had 5 confirmed and 3 arrived and second time had 8 confirmed and 5 arrived I love them and mr loves to watch me get gang fucked always envite more than you think you can handle as will always get no shows and if you have them all turn up even better xx

e swinging girls xx

Watch this space "

Come to Sheffield!

I would love to help you out! X

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

How about charging to attend say £30.00 each, and then giving a £25.00 refund and using the difference for refreshments etc ..... that way you will get REAL & GENUINE people turn up after paying.

That's a pretty good success rate

Imagine inviting 20 and they all show though

I've organised and attended a few. I'd echo the advice given, always invite at least double the guys, they won't all show up and just ask them to be patient and take their turn if they do!

By *UCKY_13Couple  over a year ago

southwest

"That's a pretty good success rate

Imagine inviting 20 and they all show though "

Working my way up to that haha x

By *khotcouple20Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Can I request a girls only gangbang one time...I know u can make this happen babe! lol Jenna x

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Can I request a girls only gangbang one time...I know u can make this happen babe! lol Jenna x"

There are now girls only nights at swingers clubs so managed to cross that one off the list.

By *ominantMindMan  over a year ago

NW London

Despite the number of single guys on here, it's not a very easy thing to facilitate.

By *mberbCouple  over a year ago

Lothians

Hard to do we have tried this so so many times and get nothing but time wasters. you will get people who will offer to set them up for you But keep this in mind' They wont care who they invite and they will be charging the guys so making money out of you! good luck with it. we are still trying lol

Birmingham and Dubai

"I'm trying to arrange a gangbang. Mmm lots of cocks for me. Just wondering if anybody has experience of arranging them would like to help me out with how to go about it.Hard to do we have tried this so so many times and get nothing but time wasters. you will get people who will offer to set them up for you But keep this in mind' They wont care who they invite and they will be charging the guys so making money out of you! good luck with it. we are still trying lol"

Not a fair comment. I have never charged my group of guys ever. I have put them in touch with the perspective couple and left them to it. I am sure there are those who might, not my thing. This way the couple can see the relevant profiles on fabs and make there own mind up. No foul on me later on.

I am out the country and would attend if I am into the woman myself and back in the UK. Otherwise I would just let people work it out for themselves.

The same way I might get an invite from my guys. If I am in to the woman I will go. I never go blind and always check the profile if there is one.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We have had lots of negative experiences on this topic. If you dial in the fact that we are only interested in fully mature guys, 50+ and you really get into a problem area. We have got the perfect location, bags of parking and the nearest property 3/4 mile away. But there is the problem, a big security risk. Do we really want to give 20 perfect strangers details of our well appointed and possibly vunerable home. We perhaps, naively, believe that everyone is 100% honest but as to our knowledge no-one on this site comes with a security clearance we will have to continue our search for the ultimate experience at a club.

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

3 guys on here..we enjoy gangbangs..lots of photos and verifications

Well what can we say? last night we were extremely lucky to have 8 guys turn up for our GB. All of them genuine, respectful and great performers. The guys are out there!

» Add a new message to this topic