FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Really annoying

Really annoying

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When u like the look of someone message them wink etc then they dont reply or not interested.. i just get no luck at all..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep life is just one huge disappointment isn't it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's really not that annoying is it fella? You can't be everyone's flavour of the month all the time.

"Yep life is just one huge disappointment isn't it..."

Negative Nancy!

Life is a series of lots of little disappointments, with the occasional good thing thrown in to keep us believing. But you are right life is typically disappointing

Fuzz

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Just choose uglier people than yourself. That's what we do. They're more desperate yeah

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"When u like the look of someone message them wink etc then they dont reply or not interested.. i just get no luck at all.. "

A tip. No one finds moaning attractive.

Welcome to fab

That's just how the cookie crumbles I'm afraid

By *sThunderThighsWoman  over a year ago

Toy Land

"It's really not that annoying is it fella? You can't be everyone's flavour of the month all the time."

Omg ... Your photos are so hot!!! Bet you are lots of ladies flavour of the month!!

OP take a look .. that's how to get the ladies attention!

Not sure where luck comes into it!

By *mokey_KinksMan  over a year ago

Essex

fab can be a hard place for single guys just keep looking maybe go to a social they help

By *gentlovedayWoman  over a year ago

Tranmere

I don't react to winks sorry but I have difficulty keeping up with messages etc god only only knows the struggle above average looking people must have

[Removed by poster at 21/08/17 16:26:03]

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

They are all right bitches aren't they.

Maybe you need a snickers bar.

If that doesn't help see your GP and ask for a prescription for 1 pair of testicles aka balls.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"When u like the look of someone message them wink etc then they dont reply or not interested.. i just get no luck at all.. "

That's life on Fab. You're not going to appeal to everyone, nobody does.

I find it really annoying when someone messages me and if I don't reply they find it really annoying

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Yep life is just one huge disappointment isn't it...

Negative Nancy!

Life is a series of lots of little disappointments, with the occasional good thing thrown in to keep us believing. But you are right life is typically disappointing

Fuzz"

That is actually my name!

Negative Nancy!

Fuzz

That is actually my name! "

Just change it by deed poll

To.... Naughty Nancy???

Fuzz

Onestepoutofthedoor

Negative Nancy!

Fuzz

That is actually my name!

Just change it by deed poll

To.... Naughty Nancy???

Fuzz"

It's not really

We are not all every1s kinda of cuppa tea

6 weeks 3 meets not bad stay friends with them till u find more lol

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

If I'm honest Hun I never look at winks .... I get 100-200 new messages a day as do many other girls on here so winks are not really noticed

That could be the reason why they aren't replying I'm afraid

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Suck it up buttercup!

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

Not as annoying as when you plan a meet all day then you drive 30 miles out of your way 5 minutes before you get to the agreed place they disappear off the face of the earth!

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Not as annoying as when you plan a meet all day then you drive 30 miles out of your way 5 minutes before you get to the agreed place they disappear off the face of the earth!"

Yeah you win ! It's a shit and it actually happens to me too ! I can't decide whether they are fake accounts or too scared to meet lmfao

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

"Not as annoying as when you plan a meet all day then you drive 30 miles out of your way 5 minutes before you get to the agreed place they disappear off the face of the earth!

Yeah you win ! It's a shit and it actually happens to me too ! I can't decide whether they are fake accounts or too scared to meet lmfao "

Grumpy is not the word!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Not as annoying as when you plan a meet all day then you drive 30 miles out of your way 5 minutes before you get to the agreed place they disappear off the face of the earth!"

Yes, that is very annoying.

I've yet to find anyone that's interested in me and I've been in here for aaaaged. I wouldn't take it personally.

With all swinging sites, if you allow yourself to believe that a tiny few will meet and the vast majority are either fake, dreamers or just up themselves and feel aloof, then you'll do well.

Otherwise, it'll just do your head in.

This applies to male and female single profiles as well as couples. So don't fret.

"Just choose uglier people than yourself. That's what we do. They're more desperate yeah "

Desperate lol that's one way of looking at it....

"It's really not that annoying is it fella? You can't be everyone's flavour of the month all the time.

Omg ... Your photos are so hot!!! Bet you are lots of ladies flavour of the month!!

OP take a look .. that's how to get the ladies attention! "

I doubt it but thank you anyway

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

I wouldn't get too stressed about it bud , it's kinda what you have signed up for coming on here, if they're not interested they're not interested in fairness, just move on and find someone who is

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Our first line says we do not meet single guys our last line says WE ARE NOT IN A CONFUSED STATE WHEN WE SAY WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SINGLE MEN. Still we get messages, because we have all this on our profile we feel if single guys message us, or should I say Mrs F, they have not read the profile. We don't message back. Do we have to reiterate in a message 'sorry we are not looking for single guys' ? Even got a message yesterday from a guy saying 'I've read your profile and love it, you look really hot, do you want to meet' REALLY, he read the profile, also we are a couple. So no apologies to all the guys who message us, we don't reply, as we think people should read profiles. WE read every profile before sending a message

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's Hull, isn't it?

Doe anyone else not see the irony of the OP's comment? He bemoans the not replying, yet has not replied to one single comment on the whole thread....

"Doe anyone else not see the irony of the OP's comment? He bemoans the not replying, yet has not replied to one single comment on the whole thread.... "

I believe I'm guilty of doing that also.. Not intentional but I'm now aware of it

My partner and I play open so we have singles profiles as well as a couples profile, on my singles profile (which I set up at 1:30 this morning) I've had over 1000 views plus hundreds of winks and messages, if I reply to them all how on earth am I supposed to reply to threads too? If u can give me a seriously good answer I will go through and reply to each and every single message and wink I've had

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Doe anyone else not see the irony of the OP's comment? He bemoans the not replying, yet has not replied to one single comment on the whole thread.... "

I get used to being ignored. The straight guys are so terrified of being seen to interact with a bi guy, it's laughable. Shows their lack of sexual confidence.

"That's just how the cookie crumbles I'm afraid"

You stole my line ??

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

I imagine it's more frustration than annoying.

As previously said, complaining is kind of unattractive

"Doe anyone else not see the irony of the OP's comment? He bemoans the not replying, yet has not replied to one single comment on the whole thread....

I get used to being ignored. The straight guys are so terrified of being seen to interact with a bi guy, it's laughable. Shows their lack of sexual confidence. "

I actually agree with this. You see it a lot on here.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

It's not annoying and as some one said it's unattractive it's there progitive not to reply.... smile be happy and push on op

» Add a new message to this topic