FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Pussy pumps

Pussy pumps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've harboured a curiosity about pumped-up pussies for a while now but never met anyone who has one or has tried it. No doubt many folks here will have.

Anyone care to enlighten me..?? It would be great to read about ladies experiences of being pumped up, played with and fucked, but also guys who have played with pumped pussies and how it felt for them too...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randMrsPCouple  over a year ago

Nr Salisbury

This is Mrs P's review on one we got from Lovehoney...

"When MrG suggested we try this pump I wasn't sure, but thought what the hell, I'm open to trying new things.

It feels strange when you first put it on and pump it up but as you get used to it the sensation is amazing. I didn't measure before purchasing the product and was pleased to realise that I didn't need to, the fit was great.

We used it alongside a few other toys (pinwheel, tickler, and vibrator), this caused an incredible feeling of anticipation. I had multiple orgasms during this session and am looking forward to using the pump again.

From MrG's side, he was extremely turned on using to toy and the sex was explosive!"

From my point of view, amazing! Going down on Mrs P after using the pump was incredible. She was more "open" and I could have cum from just going down! Sex was a wet, messy joy. Reminds me to use it more often!

That sounds like quite an endorsement...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's a pinwheel guys?

Nr Salisbury

"What's a pinwheel guys? "

Also know as a Wartenberg wheel. Best description from wiki: It is generally made of stainless steel with a handle of approximately 7 inches (18 cm) in length. The wheel, which has evenly spaced radiating sharp pins, rotates as it is rolled across the flesh.

"What's a pinwheel guys? "

Something I need..!! Literally as it sounds, a small wheel of sharp metal points used for sensation.

Nr Salisbury

"What's a pinwheel guys?

Something I need..!! Literally as it sounds, a small wheel of sharp metal points used for sensation. "

Mrs P's review for Lovehoney: "It was my idea to purchase this pinwheel and I have to say I'm pleased we did!

When it is gently run across your body it is a lovely feeling and when more pressure is used it is a different, more seductive, sensation. We used it with some other toys and it assisted in building anticipation especially with a blindfold and wrist restraints.

The pinwheel is made well and definitely not as scary as it may look. A brilliant addition to the toy box!"

I've clenched every part of my body lol

And this is for pleasure

I'm off to Google....

The first image was one of those children's windmill things lol, I thought hhhm can't be that... So put in sexual pinwheel.... And up pops a metal object, only to be described as a pastry cutter

"What's a pinwheel guys?

Something I need..!! Literally as it sounds, a small wheel of sharp metal points used for sensation.

Mrs P's review for Lovehoney: "It was my idea to purchase this pinwheel and I have to say I'm pleased we did!

When it is gently run across your body it is a lovely feeling and when more pressure is used it is a different, more seductive, sensation. We used it with some other toys and it assisted in building anticipation especially with a blindfold and wrist restraints.

The pinwheel is made well and definitely not as scary as it may look. A brilliant addition to the toy box!""

Thank you for this reply.... I'll investigate further me thinks.

Sorry OP I feel I've taken over your thread... X

"What's a pinwheel guys?

The pinwheel is made well and definitely not as scary as it may look. A brilliant addition to the toy box!"

Sorry OP I feel I've taken over your thread... X "

I can't be angry at you with boobs like those..!!!!

Nr Salisbury

"What's a pinwheel guys?

Sorry OP I feel I've taken over your thread... X

I can't be angry at you with boobs like those..!!!!"

And that butt, Weapons, great butt.

Thank you both

"What's a pinwheel guys?

Something I need..!! Literally as it sounds, a small wheel of sharp metal points used for sensation. "

Get them they are amazing. I have 6

Nr Salisbury

"What's a pinwheel guys?

Get them they are amazing. I have 6 "

Fun aren't they!

» Add a new message to this topic