FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cuckold

Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone!

I've seen so many couples that love cuckolding. Which is where the guy of the couple is the cuck and other guys are invited.

Are there couples who like to bring a cuck into their play. So they play together while the new guy is their

Cuck?

I know the whole point of cuckolding is that the guy is the cuck to his wife/partner but I'm just curious to see!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Does not work out that way. There is more to cuckolding then getting a 3rd guy. There has to be an emotional attachment between a cuck and hotwife.

Yeah I understand that. I was just curious to see if couples play the other way.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Does not work out that way. There is more to cuckolding then getting a 3rd guy. There has to be an emotional attachment between a cuck and hotwife. "

I posted about this recently and got some rather odd replies. I totally agree with your perspective on this. So as a sub I find it offensive that guys message asking to be our cuckold. Absolutely not, because any 3rd guy we meet, is on equal terms to Sir and I. There is no way I want more of a relationship that a cuckold scenario would entail.

OP pleased to see you also grasp the concept correctly and as an single guy it's more roleplay if you need to call it cuckolding.

By *xoticloverMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"Does not work out that way. There is more to cuckolding then getting a 3rd guy. There has to be an emotional attachment between a cuck and hotwife.

I posted about this recently and got some rather odd replies. I totally agree with your perspective on this. So as a sub I find it offensive that guys message asking to be our cuckold. Absolutely not, because any 3rd guy we meet, is on equal terms to Sir and I. There is no way I want more of a relationship that a cuckold scenario would entail.

OP pleased to see you also grasp the concept correctly and as an single guy it's more roleplay if you need to call it cuckolding. "

Well said

Can do role play until you find your own hotwife. Mind you it's never the same!!

Thank you for the input! Yeah I get it completely it was just something I wanted to ask about and this seemed the best plce to do just that!

P.s if you take a look I actually messaged you a while ago, before you commented on this!

"Thank you for the input! Yeah I get it completely it was just something I wanted to ask about and this seemed the best plce to do just that!

P.s if you take a look I actually messaged you a while ago, before you commented on this! "

I'll catch up on messages later

Back to the subject, I would think it would work better with 3 singles to role play, but trying to arrange that I think would be difficult.

The key thing for me is you are approaching the subject with knowledge and a decent attitude

That's great! I'm not going anywhere ??

Yeah that does make a lot of sense and would be easier to achieve that way. I'm a submissive guy so I could still find fun types of play but I'm just really curious about this type of cuckold play. That's what brought me to asking this question.

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you are appreciative of how I'm chatting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is one of Mrs favourite scenarios .. she is currently chatting to a hung black guy about fucking her with me as the cuck

"This is one of Mrs favourite scenarios .. she is currently chatting to a hung black guy about fucking her with me as the cuck"

We've chatted to quite a few, but has been difficult to actually pin someone down for a meet for some reason

"That's great! I'm not going anywhere ??"

Famous last words lol

By *igboobies42Woman  over a year ago

Essex

"That's great! I'm not going anywhere ??

Yeah that does make a lot of sense and would be easier to achieve that way. I'm a submissive guy so I could still find fun types of play but I'm just really curious about this type of cuckold play. That's what brought me to asking this question.

Thank you for your kind words and I'm glad you are appreciative of how I'm chatting. "

Love the fact the OP stated they are not going anywhere and a few hours later are no longer on the site hahahaha

We do get requests from guys wanting to be cuckolded by Mrs. Guess they don't really grasp the concept.

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

We are looking to explore cuckolding more

"We do get requests from guys wanting to be cuckolded by Mrs. Guess they don't really grasp the concept. "

So they think she will be hotwife and bull then

» Add a new message to this topic