FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Meet but don't leave a veri

Meet but don't leave a veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you interpret the situation where you meet, you thought it was fun, you verify them but you don't get one back?

Especially if they don't show your veri? To me it clearly didn't go as well as I thought and all association will end (except in the case they still stayed in touch on kik)

Thoughts?

(Ps I know it's a shrug and move on situation - and I am, I just want to see how others would / have see this)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A veris just to let know others you a real person. I think shes just rude mate

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

It's not compulsory to leave a verification.

We have more than enough to prove we are genuine.

We don't expect one and don't ask for them.

Problem is if someone veris you the general assumption is that it's the done thing to reciprocate.

Best bet is to ask for another meet if she says no then maybe move on.

Possibly she has been busy and not gotten round to it and forgot.

Either way it's her choice she shouldn't feel pressured into doing it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Many possible interpretations. It's best to stick to the one you feel most appropriate.

If you feel able to ask, do. However you might not get a response you like or even a response at all. If it was us we would just leave it.

This happened to me when I verified a newbie I met, he didn't verify me back. Some people don't do veries and others don't verify as they want to keep the person for themselves and not encourage others to meet them. Or maybe the person hasn't got round to it yet. I wouldn't worry about it too much OP. XXX

If the meet goes well i always verify. If i dont get one back its assumed the feeling wasnt mutual. Bugs the hell out of me so i just ask! Lol

Did you ask her if she wanted you to verify her?

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

To some verification means very little.

We don't care for them and can live without them.

Wouldn't worry too much about it as the person may have not got round to verifying you yet.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Some people may not want to advertise who they've met and what they did. For single women especially, it can lead to 'but you met that guy so why won't you meet me' messages.

OP, did you have any contact with them after the meet? We usually message to thank them for a fun evening and to check if they got back home ok.

I rarely leave them and never ask for them tbh, I have enough for people to see I'm not taking the p!ss, beyond that I don't see the value

Bi guys who say they are straight on their profile generally don't.

I've opted out of the whole veri thing, on my previous profile I found I didn't care for graphic descriptive one or sickly sweet ones. I now tell meets not to bother and unless they are particularly desiring of one i don't send one either. I do alright for repeat visits!

You send one and they don't display it? Either too graphic, they have something to hide or they don't want anyone to know they banged your fugly ass!

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Does it really matter if you don't get verified in return? Is it denting your ego that maybe they didn't enjoy it as much as you? You obviously have other veris so don't lose any sleep over what is, after all, personal choice.

had a few like that - some are good friends we played with a few times and they never left a veri - we were both verified and there was no need to prove we had met to the rest of the fab world

By *radleywigginsMan  over a year ago

northwest

I think the less verifications you have the more important they are to you.

The purpose of the verification system in my mind is that they hopefully provide some reassurance that the person in the profile is the one that turns up. And does it where and when they say they will.

It seems common practise to use the system as some sort method of documenting the meet and what occurred, and by extension is regarded by many as some sort of rating system.

I certainly don't ask for any verification of my attendance at meets, I think it's already clear from my profile I'm not going to dick people about. And only once have I once been specifically asked to verify another profile (in this instance it was an extremely 'well-verified' stunning you_g couple). I explained to them that reason I had not done so immediately was to spare them the hundreds of messages from other single males.

The display of verifications is optional anyway, nobody is likely to show a 'bad' one. Process is overrated in general.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been in touch on kik - it was last week that we met

Guess I was just wondering what other people though to get perspective as I had figured no return meant no enjoyment and I didn't want to pester anyone if they weren't interested in a repeat meet. Especially since they have verified and been verified by others from a week before.

I can see that it's different for everyone

I'd be annoyed OP, it's hard enough for single guys to get meets so displaying a decent veri shows the Fab population that you are an ok kind of guy, I'm proud of mine

» Add a new message to this topic