FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being picky

Being picky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think I'm too picky,not sure if that's a bad thing Been looking for a meet all day but no 1 has caught my eye. Inbox has been none stop but deleted them all. Simple reason ppl can't read or don't read as they're not my type or can't accom or travel. I'm not looking for sex or needing it as I'm not single so not short of it lol Playing alone is horny and exciting and fun. But nothing has come of it.

Do you think I'm being picky or like myself, You wouldn't play with anyone that doesn't attract yous.

What are your views x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being picky is exactly what you should be. It's a sausage market on the site, so you want to make sure the ones you pick are exactly right for you, not some maky old chipolatas that's been handled and taste-tested to buggery.

I wouldn't play with a woman that I didn't fancy, so no, I don't think you're being picky at all.

Sadly the desperadoes who think they're entitled to sex because it's a sex site will probably think the opposite

"Being picky is exactly what you should be. It's a sausage market on the site, so you want to make sure the ones you pick are exactly right for you, not some maky old chipolatas that's been handled and taste-tested to buggery.

I wouldn't play with a woman that I didn't fancy, so no, I don't think you're being picky at all.

Sadly the desperadoes who think they're entitled to sex because it's a sex site will probably think the opposite "

Lol

Better to wait and get exactly what you want, than settle and be disappointed.

"Better to wait and get exactly what you want, than settle and be disappointed."

I know I'm very choosy but I woukd not ever lower my standards

Fir me to meet someone there has to definitly be a mutual attraction and most importantly a very strong connection

I have and still do not meet for months on end because of this

But I cannot and will not meet just for the sake of it

"I know I'm very choosy but I woukd not ever lower my standards

Fir me to meet someone there has to definitly be a mutual attraction and most importantly a very strong connection

But I cannot and will not meet just for the sake of it "

Sums it up. Thanks x

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Never lower your standards

"Never lower your standards "

No never although looking back there is one or two I wished I had never met

If I had known then what I knew now

Damn I need me a crystal ball

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Being very selective is a good thing in my eyes

But I cannot and will not meet just for the sake of it "

This is exactly how I feel about fab and my meets. I thought one meet in 9 months was terrible the other day but after thinking about it, I'm happy that I'm that choosy and need more than just physical attraction

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Maybe not something a guy should admit on here but unless you get inside my mind it's just not going to happen...

Never settle for the ordinary because finding that connection where everything comes together in that perfect connection of mind and bodies just takes my breath away...

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Totally depends on how you look at what you want from the site , and what floats your boat in my opinion .

Yeah , we may come from the opposite end of the spectrum on this one , and no doubt that's what regular forum users will expect from us , but this is how we see it .

If you are looking for a meet and get horny in anticipation of the fun ahead , yet can't find a single suitable candidate , you may well be being too picky . I can't believe not one person out of as many potential playmates wasn't up to scratch !

Not for a minute am I suggesting anyone goes with anyone who they don't find attractive , or have no connection with , but really ? Not one ?

I dunno , we've had so many meets over the years with so many different people , and every one of them we've enjoyed . Some very memorable ones , some not so memeorable , but each and every one was worth it . We have no regrets , and when we want fun , we have it .

Far rather be like this than to spend all day rejecting every single offer for one reason or another - we've got far better things to do

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We lowered our standards once at a club and never again!

Its better to wait for what your looking for than taking whats there.

"Being picky is exactly what you should be. It's a sausage market on the site, so you want to make sure the ones you pick are exactly right for you, not some maky old chipolatas that's been handled and taste-tested to buggery.

Sadly the desperadoes who think they're entitled to sex because it's a sex site will probably think the opposite "

you are 100% right but there also a downside to being to picky they can pick a man who is no good in bed i would say..

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I think I'm too picky,not sure if that's a bad thing Been looking for a meet all day but no 1 has caught my eye. Inbox has been none stop but deleted them all. Simple reason ppl can't read or don't read as they're not my type or can't accom or travel. I'm not looking for sex or needing it as I'm not single so not short of it lol Playing alone is horny and exciting and fun. But nothing has come of it.

Do you think I'm being picky or like myself, You wouldn't play with anyone that doesn't attract yous.

What are your views x

"

If no1 has caught your eye then that's not you being picky so i'm a bit lost by your post?. Being attracted to someone isn't anything to do with being picky. Iy s because you aren't attracted to them

I don't think it's about being picky at all. More about you not wanting to meet just anyone. It's good to be like that, in my opinion. Always be true to your own standards... You'll hopefully have a much better time, when you do find someone you want to meet then .

"I don't think it's about being picky at all. More about you not wanting to meet just anyone. It's good to be like that, in my opinion. Always be true to your own standards... You'll hopefully have a much better time, when you do find someone you want to meet then . "
you're 100% right

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

But I cannot and will not meet just for the sake of it

Sums it up. Thanks x"

exactly this

"I think I'm too picky,not sure if that's a bad thing Been looking for a meet all day but no 1 has caught my eye. Inbox has been none stop but deleted them all. Simple reason ppl can't read or don't read as they're not my type or can't accom or travel. I'm not looking for sex or needing it as I'm not single so not short of it lol Playing alone is horny and exciting and fun. But nothing has come of it.

What are your views x

If no1 has caught your eye then that's not you being picky so i'm a bit lost by your post?. Being attracted to someone isn't anything to do with being picky. Iy s because you aren't attracted to them "

Yep I would agree with this. I wouldn't look for meets the way you do op for this exact reason. I've got guys that I like chatting to and want to meet and those that I've met before that I'd like to meet again. I'd look to them if I wanted last minute just because I know I find them attractive. I couldn't possibly find someone from scratch last minute. I don't consider myself picky I just won't fuck those I don't find attractive.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"I don't think it's about being picky at all. More about you not wanting to meet just anyone. It's good to be like that, in my opinion. Always be true to your own standards... You'll hopefully have a much better time, when you do find someone you want to meet then . "

you say it so well.

» Add a new message to this topic