New underwear

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackhammer87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I'm looking at buying my FB some new sexy Underwear need some ideas x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

New is good. The right size is essential.

Other than that.....?????

What more info could you possibly need from us??

Walsall

Thongs ? g strings ? Crotchless ?

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"Thongs ? g strings ? Crotchless ? "

What does she like????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice colours

Nice fitting

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I'm looking at buying my FB some new sexy Underwear need some ideas x"

How can we help? We don't know her, you do......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy's are easier - just need to know Small, Medium and Large . Love honey do nice ones, if you're not in a rush then google Yandy Lingerie - they have loads and really decent

We like bondara for our sex toys and lingerie

It is all about personal preference when buying for someone else

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Have to say I don't like anyone buying me clothes.

By *bovethekneeCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire / Herefordshire

Looked for a teddy once but ended up buying a Paddington Bear. I got a much better response than I could have ever done buying the 'wrong' sort of playwear.

By *aughtySxTV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan Bolton North West

Get some nice stockings and suspenders xxx

"Have to say I don't like anyone buying me clothes. "

Me neither, a bloke wanted to buy me a secretary get up last year. I told him buying me things is not permitted, I don't think he liked it much, he was loaded but I think gifts are not nsa. XXX

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

would not let anyone buy me clothes

And buying a lady lingerie is fraught with danger. Get the wrong size and you're fucked.

Or not

"And buying a lady lingerie is fraught with danger. Get the wrong size and you're fucked.

Or not "

OR colour or material lol

Leeds

"Teddy's are easier - just need to know Small, Medium and Large . Love honey do nice ones, if you're not in a rush then google Yandy Lingerie - they have loads and really decent"

You might like 'Teddies' but does the lady in question like them?

I hate people buyng me clothes! I once had this from an ex lover, he totally did my head in with it, wrong colour, wrong size, bad idea and I was expected to be grateful for it....never again!!! In fact what he did helped end the 'friendship'!

Walsall

"And buying a lady lingerie is fraught with danger. Get the wrong size and you're fucked.

Or not

OR colour or material lol "

Lol red white pink

"Teddy's are easier - just need to know Small, Medium and Large . Love honey do nice ones, if you're not in a rush then google Yandy Lingerie - they have loads and really decent

I hate people buyng me clothes! I once had this from an ex lover, he totally did my head in with it, wrong colour, wrong size, bad idea and I was expected to be grateful for it....never again!!! In fact what he did helped end the 'friendship'! "

I buy her loads of underwear, she loves it all - be it just everyday bra and knickers, 3 piece and stockings, Teddies and Baby dolls. I know her sizes and I haven't been wrong yet Although she is my partner and not a fb so I could be way off the mark.

He knows her the best, I suggested a teddy because they're very forgiving, if he knows she doesn't like them then he's surely not going to buy her one!

Leeds

"Teddy's are easier - just need to know Small, Medium and Large . Love honey do nice ones, if you're not in a rush then google Yandy Lingerie - they have loads and really decent

I hate people buyng me clothes! I once had this from an ex lover, he totally did my head in with it, wrong colour, wrong size, bad idea and I was expected to be grateful for it....never again!!! In fact what he did helped end the 'friendship'!

I buy her loads of underwear, she loves it all - be it just everyday bra and knickers, 3 piece and stockings, Teddies and Baby dolls. I know her sizes and I haven't been wrong yet Although she is my partner and not a fb so I could be way off the mark.

He knows her the best, I suggested a teddy because they're very forgiving, if he knows she doesn't like them then he's surely not going to buy her one!"

He doesn't seem to know what to get her! He is asking a boat load of strangers! You know your partners taste but he hasn't a clue. Red white and pink he suggests. He will no doubt choose what 'he' likes, that's what most men do, usually at Xmas they are found wandering M&S looking hopeless getting in the way of people like me who want to get on with shopping!!!

But it isn't Christmas and he's asked for suggestions, I've given him one idea and 2 websites to look at (he shouldn't get in your way then). Of course he'll buy what he likes - why would he buy something he doesn't!??

Just because you don't like people buying you underwear it doesn't mean others don't - she may love the idea, there's only one way to find out.

My partner hated her ex buying her things - she loves it when I do...go figure

"But it isn't Christmas and he's asked for suggestions, I've given him one idea and 2 websites to look at (he shouldn't get in your way then). Of course he'll buy what he likes - why would he buy something he doesn't!??

Just because you don't like people buying you underwear it doesn't mean others don't - she may love the idea, there's only one way to find out.

My partner hated her ex buying her things - she loves it when I do...go figure "

I went off men buying me things about ten years ago when my ex gave me age 12 salopettes for Christmas. Why i even humiliated myself by trying them on I'll never know

Walsall

Wish I never mentioned it now

Leeds

"But it isn't Christmas and he's asked for suggestions, I've given him one idea and 2 websites to look at (he shouldn't get in your way then). Of course he'll buy what he likes - why would he buy something he doesn't!??

My partner hated her ex buying her things - she loves it when I do...go figure "

Lots of ladies on here are saying they don't like men buying them underwear, me included, we have all had bad experiences from it and prefer to choose our own. We know what suits us, we know what materials we like, we know the styles we like and the sizing. Congrats that you get it right every time but not all men are like you plus you buy for your 'partner' so you obviously take notice of her, well done! OP doesn't know and has to ask strangers.

Leeds

My partner hated her ex buying her things - she loves it when I do...go figure

I went off men buying me things about ten years ago when my ex gave me age 12 salopettes for Christmas. Why i even humiliated myself by trying them on I'll never know "

You're not joking I assume!

"Wish I never mentioned it now "

Don't let these put you off - Just tell her what you plan and ask if there's anything she doesn't like, get her sizes too if you don't know

"Wish I never mentioned it now

Don't let these put you off - Just tell her what you plan and ask if there's anything she doesn't like, get her sizes too if you don't know "

Only offering a different perspective. If the lady likes it great. If she doesn't OP has wasted his money and the lady may feel obliged to wear something she doesn't want to, which again has happened to me. Yes my Salopette story is true

» Add a new message to this topic