FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Mmmf

Mmmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For the couples/females I suppose, anybody had a mmmf on here? If so how did you go about it? Was it a couple of guy's you knew already or an established team?

We're toying with the idea having had a few mmf which we loved?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

It was 3 guys who regularly play together. They were a nice bunch.

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

We've had one. Was all new guys we hadn't met before.

Took us almost 3 months to organise as guys kept pulling out and disappearing.

Our advice would be to do your own searching and choose ones that have visible meet verifications in a group situation.

The idea of someone organising it for us doesn't appeal as we like to be the ones in control of who is attending and meet our criteria.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We've had one. Was all new guys we hadn't met before.

Our advice would be to do your own searching and choose ones that have visible meet verifications in a group situation.

The idea of someone organising it for us doesn't appeal as we like to be the ones in control of who is attending and meet our criteria. "

The idea of someone organising it for us doesn't appeal as we like to be the ones in control of who is attending and meet our criteria. "

Thanks we're thinking of hopefully using guy's we've already met and asking if they'd be ok with it. Plus we're the same we like to arrange own meet

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman  over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

I have it was my regular FWB, his brother and his friend - last minute thing and unfortunately I didn't fancy the friend

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) had a mmmmf once totally unplanned & didn't really even know the guys

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

The idea of someone organising it for us doesn't appeal as we like to be the ones in control of who is attending and meet our criteria.

Thanks we're thinking of hopefully using guy's we've already met and asking if they'd be ok with it. Plus we're the same we like to arrange own meet "

Even better!

That's our first point of call for MMF, MMMF's now. Too much hard work finding new guys so it's great if you have some guy's you've already met before and like. More of a guarantee that it'll actually take place

We did mmmmf with guys we already know was very good

Thanks guy's seems the general consensus is use the guy's who you know and trust

We've done it once with two guys that we'd met before. We'd never do it with two guys that are first time playmates, but we would have someone new along with someone that we've played with previously.

It's very difficult to arrange though, we've been trying for a while to organise another with no success. Comes with being picky I suppose.

I have but it was at a sex club, no organisation needed lol

"We've done it once with two guys that we'd met before. We'd never do it with two guys that are first time playmates, but we would have someone new along with someone that we've played with previously.

It's very difficult to arrange though, we've been trying for a while to organise another with no success. Comes with being picky I suppose."

Nothing wrong with being picky

"We've done it once with two guys that we'd met before. We'd never do it with two guys that are first time playmates, but we would have someone new along with someone that we've played with previously.

It's very difficult to arrange though, we've been trying for a while to organise another with no success. Comes with being picky I suppose.

Nothing wrong with being picky "

Not at all, we wouldn't be any other way, it just makes some things harder to organise haha.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

We just invite people into a private viewable playroom at our local club. Sometimes we know the guys, sometimes not, sometimes they know each other, sometimes not.

We don't arrange, it just happens on the night.

By *layfulcoupleCouple  over a year ago

a kinky mood

"For the couples/females I suppose, anybody had a mmmf on here? If so how did you go about it? Was it a couple of guy's you knew already or an established team?

Thanks in advance "

Hi we had our first mmmf yesterday. Took a bit of a chance by agreeing to meet a guy at his place. In the meantime another guy asked if he could come along , of which the guy entertaining agreed. N thought she was getting a mmf but surprised here when she turned up to find an extra guy there. The two guys were very charming and like I said we took a bit of a chance (we all did u expect) but the occasion was fantastic and N didn't stop for an hour. Def will do it again

"For the couples/females I suppose, anybody had a mmmf on here? If so how did you go about it? Was it a couple of guy's you knew already or an established team?

Thanks in advance

Hi we had our first mmmf yesterday. Took a bit of a chance by agreeing to meet a guy at his place. In the meantime another guy asked if he could come along , of which the guy entertaining agreed. N thought she was getting a mmf but surprised here when she turned up to find an extra guy there. The two guys were very charming and like I said we took a bit of a chance (we all did u expect) but the occasion was fantastic and N didn't stop for an hour. Def will do it again"

Happy days

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

This

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Yep, guys I knew and trusted

Thanks in advance "

We did it randomly on a Friday night

Arranged it 2 hours before from the office and it was a hoot x

3 / 4 cocks deffo has its perks hahahaahahah

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Would love this am trying to sort a meet out with a group that play together , will see if it happens otherwise it may be searching for a couple of good verified single gents x Storm x

By *xcited99Couple  over a year ago

omagh

It was a three guys we knew. Arranged for them all to call around one morning we were both off work. By twelve I had lost count of how many times I cum and by legs were like jelly lol. It was amazing. It was just something on our bucket list.

We have done 1, we had a meet up, saying we were looking to try airtight a guy messaged us, told us him and his mate were looking his mate then messaged to confirm, bingo bongo bango job done, and very enjoyable it was too

Thanks for all the comments, I think from reading it's best to stick with what you know. Plus if we've already seen them the ice is broken

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I managed it once and was great fun. But my normal mmf was equal to it and easier to sort

By *estMidsHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Malvern

This is one thing we would love to do, but finding local MM couples that are straight and well verified is not proving fruitful.

Suppose casting the gepgraphical net wider and travelling is the only way.

Couples please PM us any recommendations xxxx

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"This is one thing we would love to do, but finding local MM couples that are straight and well verified is not proving fruitful.

Couples please PM us any recommendations xxxx"

Sometimes even the well verified ones mess you around x Storm x

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"This is one thing we would love to do, but finding local MM couples that are straight and well verified is not proving fruitful.

Couples please PM us any recommendations xxxx"

Bi ones can also play straight no problem

» Add a new message to this topic