FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Finishing yourself off after a BJ

Finishing yourself off after a BJ

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So following on from the "never cum from a BJ" thread. What is the feeling for you if a guy is enjoying a BJ but finishes the last moments himself as a way of getting to cum?

Guys have you ever done that, and BJ givers would you be offended?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

I have to most of the time. Its not down to Miss, her cock sucking skills are sublime, just me. But she is happy for me to finish myself off and most of the time takes it in her mouth. Jack.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would be quite happy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love BJ but its been a long time since i had one lol

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

My lady sucks a good cock but I vary rarely can cum just from that.she was a little upset at first until she realised it was just me not her. Now she will suck my balls,lick my ass n talk filth until I blow lol. She's a good girl

"My lady sucks a good cock but I vary rarely can cum just from that.she was a little upset at first until she realised it was just me not her. Now she will suck my balls,lick my ass n talk filth until I blow lol. She's a good girl "

This x

often do this - so horny watching a fella wank - and if you time it well and try to cum together - fkn awesome

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

"My lady sucks a good cock but I vary rarely can cum just from that.she was a little upset at first until she realised it was just me not her. Now she will suck my balls,lick my ass n talk filth until I blow lol. She's a good girl "

Jay can finish me off easily but if it's one of those occasions where mouth gets tired - to help out I will jerk off while she licks balls and ass to help me shoot in her mouth.

"often do this - so horny watching a fella wank - and if you time it well and try to cum together - fkn awesome "

This is s good answer, I didn't think it would be horny for the bj giver!

"often do this - so horny watching a fella wank - and if you time it well and try to cum together - fkn awesome

This is s good answer, I didn't think it would be horny for the bj giver!"

This one has my vote too. Never been able to cum from just oral. But a bit of mutual masterbate on to finish the session off certainly is hot

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Love watching a guy wank. I wouldn't take offence as the BJ giver. In fact it's quite nice to have a little rest

V x

Hmmmm, never had a bloke have to do that ... have always made them cum with my oral skills

Been told I'm good at it, now seems that's true

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

She loves watching me wank, will often tell me to do it while giving me a BJ, then just help out licking my tip to keep it wet, when she thinks I'm getting close my hand will get slapped away in favour of her warm mouth and twisting grip, does me every time, especially out in the car somewhere, (parked up of course)

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Yeah I seem to struggle to cum just from a bj

But as has been said a little ball / Arse attention while I finish off with a few strokes is mighty fine

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Done it because sometimes it’s nice to mix it up, but not being able to cum when a throat is wrapped around fully deep isn’t an issue so mostly it’s down the throat. Literally. And lately every single night as she’s practicing getting longer deepthroat bursts :P She is using me for her throat rehearsals lol

I've had to do this fairly often, and it's fine as long as the lady realises it's not because of anything she's done wrong. Some guys just struggle to cum from a bj. Luckily most ladies I've been with have enjoyed the sight of me wanking, with her as the inspiration

"Done it because sometimes it’s nice to mix it up, but not being able to cum when a throat is wrapped around fully deep isn’t an issue so mostly it’s down the throat. Literally. And lately every single night as she’s practicing getting longer deepthroat bursts :P She is using me for her throat rehearsals lol"

It's a hard life eh! Lol

Yeah I've done this and i would say it wasn't a necessity to finish myself off because the woman couldn't. No it was just something else that we both enjoyed

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I usually have to finish the job myself, either by wanking or penetration. Sometimes I've noticed a look of surprise in the lady's eyes that she didn't bring me to orgasm orally, and sometimes it's been a look of dismay, but I don't make an issue of it and just move on as if it's just part of the overall play. I've said before; only one woman has ever consistently been able to bring me to orgasm orally, so I'm more used to completion in other ways

Depends on the planned finish. I have a REAL thing for facials, and finishing myself by hand enables me to control exactly where I cum.

Also love coming in a partners mouth, and often end up having a multiple cum.... sometimes too much for the lady to handle and a bit dribbles out

» Add a new message to this topic