FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Being spoilt?!

Being spoilt?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just had a message from a couple, they were looking for a female to spoil,take out for dinner, buy things for etc..almost made me feel queasy thinking about it...is that weird or am I? I can barely let someone buy me a drink most of the time in all fairness, but that kinda thing really doesn't sit right with me. How would you feel if you had gotten the same message? I did just delete it as they clearly hadn't read my profile anyway though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"I just had a message from a couple, they were looking for a female to spoil,take out for dinner, buy things for etc..almost made me feel queasy thinking about it...is that weird or am I? I can barely let someone buy me a drink most of the time in all fairness, but that kinda thing really doesn't sit right with me. How would you feel if you had gotten the same message? I did just delete it as they clearly hadn't read my profile anyway though "

Not sure about weird ... whats normal on here in the first instance. It does sound a little like prostitution though to me ... x

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i used to be against this, until i was on a site where shopping was one of the sexual interests (really).

got into conversation a couple of times about it and some people really do get off on treating others to material goods and treating them like they are worth spending money on.

it's different, and unusual, but everyone has their thing.

» Add a new message to this topic