FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naughtiest experience

Naughtiest experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i'm in a mischievous mood this morning, so lets have your naughtiest experience!

i'll get the ball rolling. mine was having sex in a public changing room and having to then walk home with a mess inside me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igonepetexxxMan  over a year ago

swansea

Playing with my daughter friend the night of hen party

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Wow sounds great . i met a girl who insisted I shag her on a grass verge of a dual carriageway . so we did and we got 3 horn honks lmao . ahh the memories

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 12:23:58]

By *oping for funMan  over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

"i'm in a mischievous mood this morning, so lets have your naughtiest experience!

i'll get the ball rolling. mine was having sex in a public changing room and having to then walk home with a mess inside me "

Getting a BJ from a friend of my GF, while she was downstairs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i'm in a mischievous mood this morning, so lets have your naughtiest experience!

i'll get the ball rolling. mine was having sex in a public changing room and having to then walk home with a mess inside me

Getting a BJ from a friend of my GF, while she was downstairs"

Jesus, that friend's got talent if she could blow you from downstairs!

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Was d*unk and went to a gay sauna, before that I'd only sucked and fucked 1 cock. Left having sucked 8 and fucked by 3

Took my then GF out one night for a drink. She wore a short summer dress and no panties. We had a play in the car which resulted in me fucking her and filling her with spunk. After we went to the pub which was busy, we were stood at the bar when she said spunk was leaking out of her pussy down her legs. She used her fingers to discretely wipe the cum up then lick her fingers clean, she even kissed me with cum on her lips. It ended up with us leaving early to give her sloppy seconds

Got to be fucking my girlfriends sister and then, months later her best mate.

Good times!

"Was d*unk and went to a gay sauna, before that I'd only sucked and fucked 1 cock. Left having sucked 8 and fucked by 3 "

Opened a whole can of worms from there no doubt

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Was d*unk and went to a gay sauna, before that I'd only sucked and fucked 1 cock. Left having sucked 8 and fucked by 3

Opened a whole can of worms from there no doubt "

I'm sure I don't know what your talking about

"Was d*unk and went to a gay sauna, before that I'd only sucked and fucked 1 cock. Left having sucked 8 and fucked by 3

Opened a whole can of worms from there no doubt

I'm sure I don't know what your talking about "

Being coy won't help you now the cat is out the bag Lilly

Hmmmm, difficult to pick one..... but one that's very high on our naughty list would have been getting caught by the security guard in the car park of our local racecourse...... little did we know that we've been providing him with wank fodder for some time!! V didn't like being disturbed before she finished, so opened the window of the car, told him that we'll be off when we are done..... and we did...... finished, got into our cars and off we went!! V being the naughty minx she is, she flashed her headlights at him and waved on her way out!! What a fun night that was!!! ;-P

By *SandJ both BiCouple  over a year ago

Brandon

This happened about 8 years ago, myself and J meet our girlfriend at a hotel for evening of debauchery.

Anyway J ordered a bottle of bubbly and some nibbles from room service and J let the waiter in thinking we would hide in the bathroom, silly boy lol, the waiter had a eye full of us two ladies in a 69 both semi dressed in stockings etc.

By *rnynhrdguyMan  over a year ago

plymouth

Was seeing this wife who used to chat to her hubby on the phone as ee fucked telling him how it felt etc sadly they moved away funny hecwas high up in the police

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Left an evening out with my then boyfriend around a decade ago, sober at around 11pm. Fucked me over the car bonnet in a car park surrounded by apartment blocks. Sure quite a few of those residents got more than an eyeful! Not sure I'd have the effrontery to do that nowadays

» Add a new message to this topic