FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nosey bugger :)

Nosey bugger :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oredShitlessxxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

Just wondered what people's thoughts are on whether or not an accepted friend should be able to see all verifications of that person/persons profile?

Hidden veris do they arouse suspicion? Should they?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends, sometimes you can tell quite a lot from just veris the person chooses to display

There's no cure for it

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Some they will, some they won't,

Some they do, some they don't.

It doesn't matter what you do, some think more than 2 veries is "too many", some don't care how many you have.

No matter how you set up, use and run your profile, someone somewhere will moan, so just do what you want, and if they moan, take it as a useful filter that helps you out those you wouldn't get on with.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Our profile, we'll present it how we want whilst the option's there, don't like it? If you look up into the sky you might or might not see the two flying fucks we couldn't give.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just wondered what people's thoughts are on whether or not an accepted friend should be able to see all verifications of that person/persons profile?

Hidden veris do they arouse suspicion? Should they?"

I don't think anyone should be able to see your verifications if you don't want them to.

We're not suspicious of hidden verifications but if you are just don't contact those profiles or ask them to reveal them temporarily.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Mine are that old I don't think they matter anymore but if you have doubts about anyone and they are not prepared to show them, I'd be a little bit cautious.

"Just wondered what people's thoughts are on whether or not an accepted friend should be able to see all verifications of that person/persons profile?

Hidden veris do they arouse suspicion? Should they?

I don't think anyone should be able to see your verifications if you don't want them to.

We're not suspicious of hidden verifications but if you are just don't contact those profiles or ask them to reveal them temporarily. "

It's nobody else's business who my verifications are from and who I've met previously... what difference does it make to you ?

luton

Only asking guys... a very aggressive/assertive response shall we say lol

Just seemed that a published veri is no bigger (if it's positive) a non published very unlikely published may indicate a negative?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Only asking guys... a very aggressive/assertive response shall we say lol

Just seemed that a published veri is no bigger (if it's positive) a non published very unlikely published may indicate a negative? "

We like to see veries, as it gives us a "flavour" of what the person(s) is/are like, and whether we think we would be suited. It also proves that, in the case of a couple or single fem, that they are, indeed, actually that.

Hidden veries are ok, so long as not all the veries are hidden... if this is the case you have to ask, what are they hiding? We like to check a veri "chain" just to prove its not just one sad case with a handful of profiles that have all verified each other in order to get access to others private pics.

Is it possible to delete a verification you're given?

luton

"Is it possible to delete a verification you're given? "

Not sure tbh.... but it would be nice to find out.

Some may hide veris because an individual has used their actual name. Understandable really... but a majority of veris ie over 50 % being hidden seems to just pique our interest, as to why?

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Hidden veries are ok, so long as not all the veries are hidden... if this is the case you have to ask, what are they hiding? We like to check a veri "chain" just to prove its not just one sad case with a handful of profiles that have all verified each other in order to get access to others private pics."

Ohhhhhhhh now ours are hidden because it's no ones business who we play with but you can clearly see by the veris / people summary that we have lots of repeat meets so what are we hiding?

No they don't arouse suspicions, but we might think that those who hide their veris might have a different outlook from us. Us personally don't regard swinging as a particularly private activity. For example we might go to a party and play with people and lots of others might watch. We also enjoy having a chin-wag with swinging friends about our adventures, and we like to read updates from our friends and share our own updates in the form of veris. In short we love verifications - they are all part of the fun. And a great way of connecting who's who on the swing scene and building a bigger picture.

Mrs

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Is it possible to delete a verification you're given? "

Only by blocking the person.

luton

"No they don't arouse suspicions, but we might think that those who hide their veris might have a different outlook from us. Us personally don't regard swinging as a particularly private activity. For example we might go to a party and play with people and lots of others might watch. We also enjoy having a chin-wag with swinging friends about our adventures, and we like to read updates from our friends and share our own updates in the form of veris. In short we love verifications - they are all part of the fun. And a great way of connecting who's who on the swing scene and building a bigger picture.

Mrs"

Each to their own we guess then lol..

luton

"Hidden veries are ok, so long as not all the veries are hidden... if this is the case you have to ask, what are they hiding? We like to check a veri "chain" just to prove its not just one sad case with a handful of profiles that have all verified each other in order to get access to others private pics.

Ohhhhhhhh now ours are hidden because it's no ones business who we play with but you can clearly see by the veris / people summary that we have lots of repeat meets so what are we hiding? "

Still don't really allow people to build up a notion of what you guys are like in person.

People can right any old nonsense on their profiles, but veris tend to give a more insightful opinion.

Maybe?

luton

Write ***

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've had more veris left for me than I currently have displayed on show. It's not because I choose to hide anything. It's because they have left the site so I can no longer display it but it still shows up in the numbers on the summary.

If anyone left a graphic verification I wouldn't show it because I don't like them. Again, not because I have something to hide but because reading graphic veris makes me cringe.

Don't read too much into veris. All they do is confirm that someone met someone else.

"Hidden veries are ok, so long as not all the veries are hidden... if this is the case you have to ask, what are they hiding? We like to check a veri "chain" just to prove its not just one sad case with a handful of profiles that have all verified each other in order to get access to others private pics.

Ohhhhhhhh now ours are hidden because it's no ones business who we play with but you can clearly see by the veris / people summary that we have lots of repeat meets so what are we hiding? "

My veri's are hidden purely because of this... It's nobody's business who I meet, or who my friends are.

I don't feel I need to show them to prove anything?

If people are going to judge me purely on hidden verifications then fine, I couldn't care less lol.

And just to add... My profile is hidden as I'm just taking a break from messages from people outside of my friends list.

I had a Veri showing but they closed the profile recently so it looks like it's hidden but it's just not shown as they are no longer here, nothing untoward just how the site works

luton

"I had a Veri showing but they closed the profile recently so it looks like it's hidden but it's just not shown as they are no longer here, nothing untoward just how the site works"

Respect that... we had lots of veris from last year. Came back on recently and they was gon (same reason as you stated). And a guy did say " over a year and no veris?"... implying that we don't meet kinda thing etc

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I choose to just show party hosts verifications,they show my personality,

I don't show play ones that's between us,my nosy friends see where I leave verifications in their local updates

luton

This veri stuff is weired .. just realised that when people who have left the site, whom have previously verified someone, won't show on the said person/persons verifications.

So people who hide active veris do it because it is no one else's business you they meet?

Fuck it. We are hiding any veries from now on and you lot can guess if we are naughty or nice

Just seemed that a published veri is no bigger (if it's positive) a non published very unlikely published may indicate a negative? "

Or I could just tell all people I meet not to leave me verifications and no one would ever know anything

We display all of ours except the shit shag one. Yes, we both left a nice veri for each other but we don't want to advertise the fact we met.

luton

Just seemed that a published veri is no bigger (if it's positive) a non published very unlikely published may indicate a negative?

Or I could just tell all people I meet not to leave me verifications and no one would ever know anything "

An absolutely good point... which in itself says there's no point in veris really?, maybe? Tbh honest I'm not sure no more.... lol

Kinda wish we never asked

Or I could just tell all people I meet not to leave me verifications and no one would ever know anything

An absolutely good point... which in itself says there's no point in veris really?, maybe? Tbh honest I'm not sure no more.... lol

Kinda wish we never asked "

When I was here as a couple I did display all Of them . I have only had one meet as a single so haven't really had to decide what to do now

How would an unpublished veri be indicted as a negative? I have mine all hidden as I have had ppl who I've not been interested in meeting contact ppl I've met telling them they shouldn't have met me as I won't meet others

luton

How would an unpublished veri be indicted as a negative? I have mine all hidden as I have had ppl who I've not been interested in meeting contact ppl I've met telling them they shouldn't have met me as I won't meet others "

Each to their own really... please read full post. It has progressed from your quoting an earlier post.

Once again,we was only asking guys.

How would an unpublished veri be indicted as a negative? I have mine all hidden as I have had ppl who I've not been interested in meeting contact ppl I've met telling them they shouldn't have met me as I won't meet others

Each to their own really... please read full post. It has progressed from your quoting an earlier post.

Once again,we was only asking guys."

um i think u will find its the first comment i made and was asking as to y YOU was saying hiding veris is seen as a negative plus YOU said you was only asking as in to what ppl thought about the whole hiding/showing of veris in ur op plus nowhere in that post was it aimed at just guys

luton

um i think u will find its the first comment i made and was asking as to y YOU was saying hiding veris is seen as a negative plus YOU said you was only asking as in to what ppl thought about the whole hiding/showing of veris in ur op plus nowhere in that post was it aimed at just guys"

Sorry... losing us love, not really sure what you are on about. Fancy a drink and fuck to discuss further????

um i think u will find its the first comment i made and was asking as to y YOU was saying hiding veris is seen as a negative plus YOU said you was only asking as in to what ppl thought about the whole hiding/showing of veris in ur op plus nowhere in that post was it aimed at just guys

Sorry... losing us love, not really sure what you are on about. Fancy a drink and fuck to discuss further???? "

ill pass

luton

Sorry... losing us love, not really sure what you are on about. Fancy a drink and fuck to discuss further????

ill pass

"

Thank fuck for that.... *sweating our pants off thinking you would say yes lol*

» Add a new message to this topic