FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Trolls

Trolls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently come back after Trolls interference in my personal life.

Anyone else been publicly outed as a fab user? If so what did you do to get the culprits and what did fab do to support you??

Regards

VP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think Fab itself can do much but forum members can be supportive. If I got ousted as a Fab swinger in the real world, I would have to front it out and say yes I am, so what. Then swallow my embarrassment and act like it was nothing XXX

Welcome back!

Thankfully the person the troll directed the messages too via you tube already knew however my job have found out and do not like it... When Trolls affect your job it becomes very serious.

"I've recently come back after Trolls interference in my personal life.

Anyone else been publicly outed as a fab user? If so what did you do to get the culprits and what did fab do to support you??

Regards

VP "

I've had someone threaten to.. but my total lack of concern or reaction, made them give up. I'd put it on my own Facebook if society were a little more accepting of the idea.

Ta honey x

Easy to say, but if it happened to us we would probably say 'yeah what of it and what business is it of yours anyway'. Cringing in embarassmemt would just make it feel worse.

That said it's terrible that it happened and I hope you manage eventually to 'return the favour' with the Troller.

"Easy to say, but if it happened to us we would probably say 'yeah what of it and what business is it of yours anyway'. Cringing in embarassmemt would just make it feel worse.

That said it's terrible that it happened and I hope you manage eventually to 'return the favour' with the Troller."

Eye for an eye...

Regards

VP

I've had someone threaten to.. but my total lack of concern or reaction, made them give up. I'd put it on my own Facebook if society were a little more accepting of the idea.

"

If it ha just been a threat I would of ignored it... But my profile and pictures even the friends only ones got plastered over the net... Not Cool

Definitely not cool. Was it a female who did it?

Yes it was a female... And so far has been narrowed down to 4 suspected bilious individuals....

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

Regards

VP "

About 18 months ago we began chatting to a single girl (or so we thought), The messages were loaded with innuendo and descriptions of scinarios we'd like to play out. Turn out that this profile was a honey trap aimed at gathering some juicy snippets to use when outing us in our local community (quite a small insular area in which we both hold public positions). Anyway rumours started to circulate about our private life as well as some photos of a sensitive nature. Things got worse for us when a reporter knocked on the door wanting us to comment on a tip-off that we were involved in swinging and members of FAB. Luckily J was smart enough to give nothing away and a call from our solicitors made sure he never came back. How this came about was there was a certain person who held a grudge who was a part of a cliquey social, in this group was a guy who was on FAB. This guy recognised J and began to pester her to meet him alone, she refused multiple times which pissed him off he then spitefully leaked that we were on FAB and our profile name to the group of friends, the couple with the axe to grind saw this as a way of stitching us up and created the honey trap profile that suckered us in. Lots of lessons learned, some major trust issues and a bitter taste but fortunately the gossip wasn't that long-lived. I also called out a few that were spreading it advising them that their names were logged with our solicitors and should it continue we would make it a police matter, I could hear them all deleting images as we spoke the spineless bastards.

Regards

VP

About 18 months ago we began chatting to a single girl (or so we thought), The messages were loaded with innuendo and descriptions of scinarios we'd like to play out. Turn out that this profile was a honey trap aimed at gathering some juicy snippets to use when outing us in our local community (quite a small insular area in which we both hold public positions). Anyway rumours started to circulate about our private life as well as some photos of a sensitive nature. Things got worse for us when a reporter knocked on the door wanting us to comment on a tip-off that we were involved in swinging and members of FAB. Luckily J was smart enough to give nothing away and a call from our solicitors made sure he never came back. How this came about was there was a certain person who held a grudge who was a part of a cliquey social, in this group was a guy who was on FAB. This guy recognised J and began to pester her to meet him alone, she refused multiple times which pissed him off he then spitefully leaked that we were on FAB and our profile name to the group of friends, the couple with the axe to grind saw this as a way of stitching us up and created the honey trap profile that suckered us in. Lots of lessons learned, some major trust issues and a bitter taste but fortunately the gossip wasn't that long-lived. I also called out a few that were spreading it advising them that their names were logged with our solicitors and should it continue we would make it a police matter, I could hear them all deleting images as we spoke the spineless bastards."

That's quite disgusting... I am even more shocked... I applaud how you handled it though. Notes made and if it should ever occur again action will be swift. Lesson learnt fro your description. Thank you for sharing that terrible news.

"Yes it was a female... And so far has been narrowed down to 4 suspected bilious individuals.... "

The fun will start when you've narrowed it down to one.

Truly shocking to read the other horror story on this thread.

Right now with my divorce just come through as financials being dealt with plus a long standing employment tribunal ongoing om juggling a few things and can't fully focus on the payback but will do when I have time

That's awfully, I can't believe how malicious some people can be, hope you get the outcome you deserve.

"Right now with my divorce just come through as financials being dealt with plus a long standing employment tribunal ongoing om juggling a few things and can't fully focus on the payback but will do when I have time "

Yes, but revenge is a dish best eaten cold!

"Right now with my divorce just come through as financials being dealt with plus a long standing employment tribunal ongoing om juggling a few things and can't fully focus on the payback but will do when I have time

Yes, but revenge is a dish best eaten cold!"

Anyone would think I was a calculating evil genius... Wooohha ha ha ha... (sorry worst impression ever of evil laugh)

So it turns out... The culprit is still very active on fab. And is a self confessed obsessed crazy. Her profile even says she is crazy... I never met her just talked and because circumstances meant I wasn't able to and cancelled a day before she went all Glen close on it...

Not even funny

No, that's not funny at all and you must beware bunny boilers. Maybe best just to suck it up and put it down to experience. Retaliation could bring who knows what.

Bad experience to have and we truly feel sorry for you.

"No, that's not funny at all and you must beware bunny boilers. Maybe best just to suck it up and put it down to experience. Retaliation could bring who knows what.

Bad experience to have and we truly feel sorry for you."

I agree, someone who could do this and who is also self confessed crazy is best left alone. I'd report the profile to admin though,, though not sure if they could/would do anything.

Best wishes with it. X

Thats the internet for you lots of bloody nutters around.

"No, that's not funny at all and you must beware bunny boilers. Maybe best just to suck it up and put it down to experience. Retaliation could bring who knows what.

I agree, someone who could do this and who is also self confessed crazy is best left alone. I'd report the profile to admin though,, though not sure if they could/would do anything.

Best wishes with it. X"

I'm going to be the bigger man... I hope to hell that no other bloke gets the 9 and a half weeks treatment of this so called teaching professional phyco nut case...

"

I'm going to be the bigger man... I hope to hell that no other bloke gets the 9 and a half weeks treatment of this so called teaching professional psycho nut case... "

Good man.. Not quite dodged that bullet but hopefully next time will see it coming and evade it. X

"So it turns out... The culprit is still very active on fab. And is a self confessed obsessed crazy. Her profile even says she is crazy... I never met her just talked and because circumstances meant I wasn't able to and cancelled a day before she went all Glen close on it...

Not even funny"

Fuck she sounds like me but I promise it's not!

Best wishes with it. X

I'm going to be the bigger man... I hope to hell that no other bloke gets the 9 and a half weeks treatment of this so called teaching professional phyco nut case... "

Good decision. It shows maturity and a good sense of perspective. Well done, but sorry, once again, that you had an experience like this..

"So it turns out... The culprit is still very active on fab. And is a self confessed obsessed crazy. Her profile even says she is crazy... I never met her just talked and because circumstances meant I wasn't able to and cancelled a day before she went all Glen close on it...

Not even funny

Fuck she sounds like me but I promise it's not! "

I don't know whether to give that a thumbs up or leg it faster than Usain Bolt from his 20 baby moma's...

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've not been outed but have had the threat on social media "if only people knew what she was really like" "maybe I should tell the world what she gets upto" "she wouldn't want anyone to see those photos" and similar other things along those lines.

As this was from the person who firstintroduced me to Fabs & the reason I originally joined, I was actually amused.

Out me, out yourself!

My response, post more face pics, make them public, and hold my head high.

I'm a grown woman, I'm not committing any crimes.

Fill ya boots sunshine, I couldn't give a monkey's who knows!

I am only cautious while the divorce is still fresh and I have to bump into my ex wife... Other than running her face in things I couldn't care less who knows... What I do take issue with is people thinking they have the right to post stuff about my personal life of social media and try to stir trouble contacting friends. Lucky for me all my friends know about fab..

"I've not been outed but have had the threat on social media "if only people knew what she was really like" "maybe I should tell the world what she gets upto" "she wouldn't want anyone to see those photos" and similar other things along those lines.

As this was from the person who firstintroduced me to Fabs & the reason I originally joined, I was actually amused.

Out me, out yourself!

My response, post more face pics, make them public, and hold my head high.

I'm a grown woman, I'm not committing any crimes.

Fill ya boots sunshine, I couldn't give a monkey's who knows! "

YEP, That would be our attitude, if it happens. Butt we'd rather it didn't

» Add a new message to this topic