FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > When out and about

When out and about

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When out abs about do you find yourself looking at people and wondering if they are in to the scene?

Often due to things they say or how they act.

I won’t get started on ‘signs’ as all a myth as far as I can see.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

Yes very often but usually only for fun - a sort of extension of people watching.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be totally honest, I generally don't give it any thought when out n about. I tend to concentrate on what it is I'm out n about for. Very occasionally, just out of curiosity I may press the who's near button, for no other reason than being nosey.

"Yes very often but usually only for fun - a sort of extension of people watching."

Completely agree. It’s like a naughty next step of people watching.

"To be totally honest, I generally don't give it any thought when out n about. I tend to concentrate on what it is I'm out n about for. Very occasionally, just out of curiosity I may press the who's near button, for no other reason than being nosey. "

Of yes. I find myself doing that. Shame it doesn’t go down to within 100m

"To be totally honest, I generally don't give it any thought when out n about. I tend to concentrate on what it is I'm out n about for. Very occasionally, just out of curiosity I may press the who's near button, for no other reason than being nosey.

Of yes. I find myself doing that. Shame it doesn’t go down to within 100m"

I wouldn't want it to be that accurate, the times we've had messages from people saying 'I'm near, fancy it?' is a bit daft. Any closer and you'd have people approaching you. Hell no thanks

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"To be totally honest, I generally don't give it any thought when out n about. I tend to concentrate on what it is I'm out n about for. Very occasionally, just out of curiosity I may press the who's near button, for no other reason than being nosey.

Of yes. I find myself doing that. Shame it doesn’t go down to within 100m"

How close can you get to identifying members on here - Ive never tried it?

Of yes. I find myself doing that. Shame it doesn’t go down to within 100m

How close can you get to identifying members on here - Ive never tried it?"

Usually within a quarter of a mile. There used to be 'within walking distance' but think that one has been dropped.

We love people watching and think about if they are into the scene, we've just come back from our hols and loved playing it with all the sexy couples and topless women about lol

"Yes very often but usually only for fun - a sort of extension of people watching."

This. X

I used to wonder about this all the time when I was new here myself. These days I just go about my own day to day business. There's no way to spot a fellow fabster unless you actually recognise them from profile information.

I know there are people on here in my vicinity but not seen anyone I recognise as I'm not looking and even if I did I wouldn't do anything anyway

"I know there are people on here in my vicinity but not seen anyone I recognise as I'm not looking and even if I did I wouldn't do anything anyway"

It’s not about doing something. As others have said, just an extension of people watching.

I have pressed the whose near button on my phone when I'm out ..when you see someone that's within a mile you wonder where...who

"I have pressed the whose near button on my phone when I'm out ..when you see someone that's within a mile you wonder where...who "

Heheh yup. Looking around like a meerkat. Haha

Should definitely be a ‘check in’ feature or ‘within 100m’ haha

"I have pressed the whose near button on my phone when I'm out ..when you see someone that's within a mile you wonder where...who

Heheh yup. Looking around like a meerkat. Haha

Should definitely be a ‘check in’ feature or ‘within 100m’ haha "

That would be awesome

Agree with this. It's fun wondering, and then the would you wouldn't you discussion.

» Add a new message to this topic