FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies, need your toy advice

Ladies, need your toy advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-aint-a-crowd OP   Couple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

One for the females on fab... I have a number of toys, in fact quite a range, however I always feel a little dissapointed by the ones that go inside me. I love the feel and sensation of my ann summers rabbit, and the stimulation of my thrusting rabbit, but I always find the same issue, they are all a bit too hard and can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable. So my question is, are there any toys out there that are a bit softer, but still have the stimulation of a rabbit? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi..

I'm not a lady, but I'll comment anyway.

Do you know that you can get "Rabbit" cock rings. One of these would allow you to make any dildo (or bloke) into a rabbit vibe... you could just add it to a soft dildo and bob's your uncle.

Cal

lingerie n heels

"Hi..

I'm not a lady, but I'll comment anyway.

Do you know that you can get "Rabbit" cock rings. One of these would allow you to make any dildo (or bloke) into a rabbit vibe... you could just add it to a soft dildo and bob's your uncle.

Cal"

We have one of those, which is always fun to use, but I'm after something for those moments alone

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

there is softer toys by using the inflatable dildos.

but you lose on the vibrator side of it

a jelly feel dildo might suit yourself also with a vibrator

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

Hi op, Mrs blue eyes here, I was the same as you but I've now got a moregasm g spot vibrator from Ann summers, it's amazing, it's soft and moulds to your shape when it's inside, it's got various vibrating speeds including intermittent, go along and have a feel of it, you'll be amazed, I have a pink one but the white one is on sale online at the minute too, so it's a good deal, good luck with it, Mrs blue eyes

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

We have one of those, which is always fun to use, but I'm after something for those moments alone "

I was thinking of the rabbit cock ring on a "real feel" dildo.

Cal

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

A Satisfyer Pro2 is something a little different

lingerie n heels

"Hi op, Mrs blue eyes here, I was the same as you but I've now got a moregasm g spot vibrator from Ann summers, it's amazing, it's soft and moulds to your shape when it's inside, it's got various vibrating speeds including intermittent, go along and have a feel of it, you'll be amazed, I have a pink one but the white one is on sale online at the minute too, so it's a good deal, good luck with it, Mrs blue eyes "

I'm definitely going to check this out xx

lingerie n heels

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions xx

» Add a new message to this topic