FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Introducing female partner into swinging.

Introducing female partner into swinging.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arygo OP   Man  over a year ago

Corwen

I'm now in a relationship with a lovely woman with a body to die for. She's 49 and can flirt for Britain. She has a very high sex drive and for some reason she has a thing for men in their mid thirty. We were in a cafe a while ago and she was flirting with a waiter so I said as a joke, I'll have to watch him coz he Fancy's you to witch she replied he wouldn't fancy an old thing like me...... Would he ???. When we got back she said, do you honestly think a younger man would fancy me ??, reply, of course, just look at yourself, a 49 yr old with a body of a 29 yr old. Well I won't bore you with the details but what a night we had. I'm certain that while we were having sex she was imagining the waiter on top of her (which isn't a problem at all). Now then!! I would like some advice on how to suggests to her about the swinging scene.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

Why not dress up as a waiter for her and pretend to be that younger guy. If she likes that, then suggest to go back to that cafe and see if he's there. See if she flirts with him again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The usual advice to this oft asked question would be to show her your profile on here and see how she reacts.......

Well me and the wife never swung before but were taking it up a notch. By this i dont mean full on swinging but asked her, for me, what you thinking about giving a guy a handjob? See what see says and see where you go from there. Also mention about taking her to a club. Dont have to swing just check out the scene.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

When you are getting down to it, whisper in her ear to pretend that it is the waiter, get her to close her eyes and imagine its him, if she asks if it bothers you, tell her seeing her turned on by the idea turns you on.

Tell her you are not jealous, you just like her to have fun.

Build on it, maybe as part of the fantasy suggest that she would love to have him there with you, pleasing her, you will soon know if the idea is hot for her.

Eventually you could suggest it for real, tell her the idea of seeing her with another guy would be hot.

This is kinda how we started, we were very vocal about what fantasies we had, we talked a lot during sex to turn each other on, and in the process realised that we loved the idea, to the point where talking about it wasn't enough, we had to know if the reality was as good as the fantasy......... It was better!

Corwen

"Why not dress up as a waiter for her and pretend to be that younger guy. If she likes that, then suggest to go back to that cafe and see if he's there. See if she flirts with him again."

Corwen

"When you are getting down to it, whisper in her ear to pretend that it is the waiter, get her to close her eyes and imagine its him, if she asks if it bothers you, tell her seeing her turned on by the idea turns you on.

Build on it, maybe as part of the fantasy suggest that she would love to have him there with you, pleasing her, you will soon know if the idea is hot for her.

Eventually you could suggest it for real, tell her the idea of seeing her with another guy would be hot.

This is kinda how we started, we were very vocal about what fantasies we had, we talked a lot during sex to turn each other on, and in the process realised that we loved the idea, to the point where talking about it wasn't enough, we had to know if the reality was as good as the fantasy......... It was better! "

Thanks for that, that really seems a good idea, will defo try that

Corwen

"The usual advice to this oft asked question would be to show her your profile on here and see how she reacts....... "
Mmm I do feel bad, but she doesn't know about this site. BUT I'd never meet anyone behind her back, I was on this site way before meeting her.

Corwen

"Well me and the wife never swung before but were taking it up a notch. By this i dont mean full on swinging but asked her, for me, what you thinking about giving a guy a handjob? See what see says and see where you go from there. Also mention about taking her to a club. Dont have to swing just check out the scene."

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Talk to her. You say you're certain she was imagining you were the waiter which is a massive assumption. It's also a massive jump from being a flirt who enjoys sex to being a swingers.

Talk, talk talk then talk some more. When you've done talking try talking

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Talk to her. You say you're certain she was imagining you were the waiter which is a massive assumption. It's also a massive jump from being a flirt who enjoys sex to being a swingers.

Talk, talk talk then talk some more. When you've done talking try talking "

Or he could try talking even lol

"Talk to her. You say you're certain she was imagining you were the waiter which is a massive assumption. It's also a massive jump from being a flirt who enjoys sex to being a swingers.

Exactly this. TALK.

Corwen

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

also may I suggest that you talk

Imagine she's all grown up and ask her.

Corwen

"When you are getting down to it, whisper in her ear to pretend that it is the waiter, get her to close her eyes and imagine its him, if she asks if it bothers you, tell her seeing her turned on by the idea turns you on.

This is kinda how we started, we were very vocal about what fantasies we had, we talked a lot during sex to turn each other on, and in the process realised that we loved the idea, to the point where talking about it wasn't enough, we had to know if the reality was as good as the fantasy......... It was better! "

Thanks for your advice guys. Turns out she knows more about the swinging scene than I do. Mentioned the waiter to her and see had noticed the bulge in his trousers, so it won't come as a surprise to you that we will be going back to that cafe soon. LIKE TODAY!!!!!.

Ilford

Sounds great.

Let is know how you get on!

Corwen

"Sounds great.

Let is know how you get on!"

Corwen

Round 2 with the waiter tomorrow night, can't wait

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The usual advice to this oft asked question would be to show her your profile on here and see how she reacts....... Mmm I do feel bad, but she doesn't know about this site. BUT I'd never meet anyone behind her back, I was on this site way before meeting her."
just be honest with her, you were here before you met her, the longer you leave it the harder it will be xx

Corwen

Round 2 is happening tonight with the café worker and so looking forward

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Round 2 is happening tonight with the café worker and so looking forward "
good to see one of these threads go well.good luck to all 3 of ya lol

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Round 2 is happening tonight with the café worker and so looking forward "

Yay!

Looking forward to hearing what happens next!

Corwen

"Round 2 is happening tonight with the café worker and so looking forward good to see one of these threads go well.good luck to all 3 of ya lol"

Corwen

"Round 2 is happening tonight with the café worker and so looking forward

Yay!

Looking forward to hearing what happens next! "

Met my partner on Match.com a month ago.. we got chatting about our sexual fantasies. Within two weeks we joined fab ..

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Met my partner on Match.com a month ago.. we got chatting about our sexual fantasies. Within two weeks we joined fab .. "

Wow, cool story

"Met my partner on Match.com a month ago.. we got chatting about our sexual fantasies. Within two weeks we joined fab ..

Wow, cool story "

We were just open and honest with each other. She is a bigger perv than me.haha

Corwen

"Met my partner on Match.com a month ago.. we got chatting about our sexual fantasies. Within two weeks we joined fab ..

Wow, cool story

We were just open and honest with each other. She is a bigger perv than me.haha

"

Same here, my partner looks so sweet and innocent until you start turning her on, then she's like a loose cannon. I need weights to hold her down. She's taught ME a few tricks pheeeew.

Ilford

Corwen

Well,that's round 2 with the waiter done. That was nothing the most intense sex I've ever experienced. We'd arranged to meet last night (Friday) at my place which he turned up on time and we went to the local pub for a few drinks first. My partner (Tina) looked so sexy in the tightest jeans iv seen and a figure hugging t-shirt. Bearing in mind that she's fairly new to the area, the locals seem to like her, both male and female. I know what you're all thinking, yeah they like her because they want to shag her, but it's not like that. We had a few drinks and there was no sign of what was going to happen. Tina's friends all wanted to meet our waiter friend, and a few of them were saying your coming home with me,to which Tina was urging him as a joke to go which made him blush. Anyway time to go home came, the three of us walked all of about sixty yards. As soon as we got through the door Tina was all over the both of us. She went to the loo and came back wearing a black teddy and matching thongs which I'd never seen before. Well that was a sight for sore eyes, Tina standing in front of us her perfect size 12 body wearing very little clothes. She led us both upstairs to the bedroom where she started kissing Josh passionately. Within seconds she had his huge curved cock out which was rock hard by now. We got undressed (in seconds) and the three of us got on the bed. With Tina in the middle still wearing the teddy we started exploring each others bodies. Josh was playing with her perfect tits while I went to lick her normally trimmed pussy to my surprise was smooth as smooth comes. She was so wet that no effort was needed to part her lips. I was gently licking her juicy pussy while Josh was gently nibbling her perfect nipples, he moved his hand down to rub her clit and within seconds she had her first orgasm.She wanted Josh in her mouth which of course he obliged, that was a sight I'll never forget seeing my gf sucking a perfectly shaped cock in her mouth. This made her cum for the second. She begged me to fuck her while she still sucked Josh's cock, I'll be honest I had to enter her slowly and could only manage a few minutes before pulling out because I didn't want to cum that soon, I asked her if she wanted Josh to fuck her which she mumbled with cock still in mouth "yes please fuck me" little things like that is such a turn on for me. Josh positioned himself to enter her in the missionary position, and to see a big cock enter Tina slowly drove me wild. Well with the curve he has in his cock with about a third of it inside her she says it hits the spot every time within a few minutes she came again. I sat on the edge of the bed and left both of them to it for a while until she beckoned me over so she could suck my cock. I could feel her legs shaking by now so we had a little break so we went down stairs all three of us naked. She decided to go for a shower to freshen up and said we could join her if we wanted and that would save water... Save water my ass... Josh agreed and I left them to it, within a few minutes they were washing each other down, he was stood behind her one hand on her tits and the other on her pussy, I could hear her moaning and she called me to the bathroom, I went in and sat on the loo, I couldn't see much but I could see him entering her from behind. That went on for about 15 minutes until her legs had gone again. We all had a shower in turn and a coffee, and then round two - three and four. I can honestly say that that was the best night of passion I've ever had. There was a lot of little things that made made it so sexy, like me guiding Josh's cock into her, bearing in mind he's straight, Tina sucking both of us at the same time, Tina licking her own juices of his cock, Tina doesn't like anal but she likes a finger or thumb in her bum and to watch another man doing that drives me wild. I think that's enough for now because I'm off to bed TO SLEEP !!! . Hope you enjoyed reading my TRUE experience from last night/morning. There is so much more I would like to tell you about us as a couple but may not be of interest to everyone. If you want pm me. Thanks for looking, OVER AND FUCKIN OUT ZZZZZZZZZ!!!

Ilford

So pleased for you both!

By *ampolCouple  over a year ago

Stevenage

I got my other half into it by, one day blindfolding her and tying her the bed.. then said i was going downstairs to get some ice so we could have fun. But made sure she heard me open the front door to the house, as if to let some one in, then came up stairs.. put my hands on her, they was cold so they felt like some one else's.. she was breathing so heavy and getting so excited but at the same time slightly nervous, but a good nervous.. from this i could tell she would enjoy some one joining us.. I played this out for a while before revealing it was only me... and the rest is history... if she didn't like it we could of easily stopped and i would of known it wasn't for her.

Corwen

"I got my other half into it by, one day blindfolding her and tying her the bed.. then said i was going downstairs to get some ice so we could have fun. But made sure she heard me open the front door to the house, as if to let some one in, then came up stairs.. put my hands on her, they was cold so they felt like some one else's.. she was breathing so heavy and getting so excited but at the same time slightly nervous, but a good nervous.. from this i could tell she would enjoy some one joining us.. I played this out for a while before revealing it was only me... and the rest is history... if she didn't like it we could of easily stopped and i would of known it wasn't for her."
It's a case of whatever floats your boat isn't it. Personally Tina doesn't like being tied & blindfolded after a bad experience with her ex.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Op, how did the conversations about it go?

Corwen

"Op, how did the conversations about it go?"
BRILLIANTLY

Sheffield

"Op, how did the conversations about it go?BRILLIANTLY "

Great

Have you set up couples profile?

Corwen

"Op, how did the conversations about it go?BRILLIANTLY

Great

Have you set up couples profile?"

No, she was on here with her ex, and they used to attend clubs but unfortunately she had a bad experience in a club which put her off this site and clubs. Now she wants to meet spur of the moment.

Sheffield

Great

Have you set up couples profile?No, she was on here with her ex, and they used to attend clubs but unfortunately she had a bad experience in a club which put her off this site and clubs. Now she wants to meet spur of the moment."

It'll be tricky doing spur of the moment with no profile.

Corwen

Great

Have you set up couples profile?No, she was on here with her ex, and they used to attend clubs but unfortunately she had a bad experience in a club which put her off this site and clubs. Now she wants to meet spur of the moment.

It'll be tricky doing spur of the moment with no profile."

I don't think so, We met Josh, and within a week or so met him twice.

Corwen

Was not expecting this, Tina now would like to introduce another woman to our relationship to repay me for the two nights of pure passion we spent with Josh. Am I a lucky man or what

Sheffield

"Was not expecting this, Tina now would like to introduce another woman to our relationship to repay me for the two nights of pure passion we spent with Josh. Am I a lucky man or what "

Wow, that's unbelievable.

Corwen

"Was not expecting this, Tina now would like to introduce another woman to our relationship to repay me for the two nights of pure passion we spent with Josh. Am I a lucky man or what

Wow, that's unbelievable."

Unbelievable, tell me about it!!!!. Some people may think it's to good to be true, but I don't care!! Because I know the real Truth. Happy days !!!!!

Ilford

Corwen

Any 30+ yrs old woman like to join me & Tina to give her the taste of bi loving ??

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Any 30+ yrs old woman like to join me & Tina to give her the taste of bi loving ??"
pillow talk is great ain't it?! Lol

Sheffield

"Any 30+ yrs old woman like to join me & Tina to give her the taste of bi loving ??"

Without the couples profile mentioned earlier, it's going to be virtually impossible through here.

Good luck.

Corwen

"Any 30+ yrs old woman like to join me & Tina to give her the taste of bi loving ??

Without the couples profile mentioned earlier, it's going to be virtually impossible through here.

Good luck."

Looking at the post it is a bit tacky. And I think your right, back to the drawing board

By *urio99Man  over a year ago

Llangollen

In the process of talking about it with my partner. Think we will be joining as a couple very soon as she has started to read some of the profiles on here and really turns her on. Well some of them anyway.

Corwen

"In the process of talking about it with my partner. Think we will be joining as a couple very soon as she has started to read some of the profiles on here and really turns her on. Well some of them anyway. "

» Add a new message to this topic