FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Can Any Females Help Me ?

Can Any Females Help Me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnic OP   Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Hi all.. i really want to watch my partner have sex with another woman ? Yes I would like play with her myself but I want them to have sex first ! Thanks Nicole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ub... girlWoman  over a year ago

worcester

I bet you'll get loads of offers on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we r in same boat lol

Rotherham

So hard to find anyone willing to consider it ! We are very non pushy people not best looking but no dogs if you get my drift ! We will keep trying ! Nic xx

By *ecretpassion100Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 15:54:36]

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not a single woman but if I were I wouldn't want to be a couples plaything to be passed from husband to wife.

Rotherham

"I'm not a single woman but if I were I wouldn't want to be a couples plaything to be passed from husband to wife.

"

I understand where you are coming from but it is far from that. Just a role play fantasy I have wanted to act out ... nothing more nothing less

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"I'm not a single woman but if I were I wouldn't want to be a couples plaything to be passed from husband to wife.

"

Some girls specifically want that. To each their own. You’re not in the majority or minority. Everyone has their own thing.

"So hard to find anyone willing to consider it ! We are very non pushy people not best looking but no dogs if you get my drift ! We will keep trying ! Nic xx "

Only a suggestion.. but if Mrs gets herself on the forum main and starts spreading her real personality around a little. She may get approached by another woman who has taken a shine to her. Remember.. on the whole.. women need more mental stimulation to start feeling the mojo flow.

That applies to women as much as it does men.. more so if there are any lingering doubts in either party. I've noticed on forums that women tend to not take to kindly to being a part of you and your wife's needs and fantasies. A lot of women want an equal.share and equal say.

Most men are far simpler.. Come here now.. Yes ma'am.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

Maybe add some photos of him , your profile pics are all you. We wouldn't message you as we like to see both people.

Rotherham

Some girls specifically want that. To each their own. You’re not in the majority or minority. Everyone has their own thing."

Thanks it sure is .. it's no different to the man wanting to see his wife / partner been shared ! Just because it is around the other way it is seen as passing around :/

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I understand where you are coming from but it is far from that. Just a role play fantasy I have wanted to act out ... nothing more nothing less "

I just wondered if some of your difficulty might stem from that. If you worded things to include what the woman who might potentially join you would get from it you might have more luck. Just a suggestion.

"So hard to find anyone willing to consider it ! We are very non pushy people not best looking but no dogs if you get my drift ! We will keep trying ! Nic xx

Only a suggestion.. but if Mrs gets herself on the forum main and starts spreading her real personality around a little. She may get approached by another woman who has taken a shine to her. Remember.. on the whole.. women need more mental stimulation to start feeling the mojo flow.

That applies to women as much as it does men.. more so if there are any lingering doubts in either party. I've noticed on forums that women tend to not take to kindly to being a part of you and your wife's needs and fantasies. A lot of women want an equal.share and equal say.

Most men are far simpler.. Come here now.. Yes ma'am."

It's definately NOT a body or looks issue that's holding you back at the moment.. in my humble manly opinion.. so don't let those doubts creep in.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some girls specifically want that. To each their own. You’re not in the majority or minority. Everyone has their own thing.

Thanks it sure is .. it's no different to the man wanting to see his wife / partner been shared ! Just because it is around the other way it is seen as passing around :/ "

I feel the same way about a man wanting to see his wife shared. Its just my opinion...nothing more. You did ask for advice, if mine doesn't suit you have no need to take it.

Rotherham

Thanks all for the advice ! I am looking at doing a singles profile but don't want to one of these profiles that has a singles profile just to get interest. Pictures of the other half are all in friends only so could look at putting a few into public xx Nicole xx

"So hard to find anyone willing to consider it ! We are very non pushy people not best looking but no dogs if you get my drift ! We will keep trying ! Nic xx

Most men are far simpler.. Come here now.. Yes ma'am."

Agreed.

Rotherham

Thanks it sure is .. it's no different to the man wanting to see his wife / partner been shared ! Just because it is around the other way it is seen as passing around :/

I feel the same way about a man wanting to see his wife shared. Its just my opinion...nothing more. You did ask for advice, if mine doesn't suit you have no need to take it."

None Taken at all :P

listen to me.. dispensing advice with under 10 veris.. like I know everything.. what a cock I've never had any experience of FF in any form other than a flat screen.

If only.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

north of lincoln

"Thanks all for the advice ! I am looking at doing a singles profile but don't want to one of these profiles that has a singles profile just to get interest. Pictures of the other half are all in friends only so could look at putting a few into public xx Nicole xx"

If you want to meet a woman and watch her have sex with your guy why are his pics hidden? Surely this would be the first you would have to attract an interested female to you. Yes you can do all the messaging and send his photo out on messages but you will find that females won't contact you

Rotherham

"Thanks all for the advice ! I am looking at doing a singles profile but don't want to one of these profiles that has a singles profile just to get interest. Pictures of the other half are all in friends only so could look at putting a few into public xx Nicole xx

If you want to meet a woman and watch her have sex with your guy why are his pics hidden? Surely this would be the first you would have to attract an interested female to you. Yes you can do all the messaging and send his photo out on messages but you will find that females won't contact you"

Yes I am going to pop some photos on public today xx

"

Oh it's not so bad really.It's only for a short time and they let you go eventually.

Seriously though,if it's consensual between all parties,no problemo.

We have had quite a few really good mff but we never advertise its just happened at clubs but as I ( cali) don't do just girl on girl or play with a lady without it being a shared effort it is a little easier I think.

But we never advertise for a lady as we feel it always comes across as wanting a play thing. For us its a 3 way thing with mostly us giving to the lady and the lady with my partner and me watching and joining in when I want to x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh it's not so bad really.It's only for a short time and they let you go eventually.

Seriously though,if it's consensual between all parties,no problemo.

"

You're right.

It's not my cup of tea but I don't have to do it if I don't want to.

» Add a new message to this topic