FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Guys

Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r n mrs zorro OP   Couple  over a year ago

caerphilly

Has any male been no 1 on the fab pic page?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

no, and i'm pretty sure the only time one guy got onto that page it was a fake pic, which is kinda sad really.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

With the difference in men and women population here, it's technically impossible for a man to legit make it n°1 if you think about it.

Disclaimer : i don't forget gay/bi men, but there's more straight men on here i would say.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

"With the difference in men and women population here, it's technically impossible for a man to legit make it n°1 if you think about it.

Disclaimer : i don't forget gay/bi men, but there's more straight men on here i would say."

Well there's more men who put straight on their profile but many of them are bi curious/bi/gay but don't want to state that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With the difference in men and women population here, it's technically impossible for a man to legit make it n°1 if you think about it.

Disclaimer : i don't forget gay/bi men, but there's more straight men on here i would say.

Well there's more men who put straight on their profile but many of them are bi curious/bi/gay but don't want to state that "

True but still, a man being n°1 on the hot pictures, i've never seen that.

» Add a new message to this topic