FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > ULTIMATE HOTWIFE FANTASIES

ULTIMATE HOTWIFE FANTASIES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *3xyCouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

swingers town

I am looking for ideas? As wife said surprise me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

swingers town

You could be part of it!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could lend her to a guy like me for the weekend!

By *ussex team upMan  over a year ago

Sussex

We had a hot wife delivered blindfolded to our van ... that was fun and hubby enjoyed takin pictures of the hot action

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"I am looking for ideas? As wife said surprise me. "

So tell her you are going to play a little game, have her strip from the waist down, open a front window and lean out chatting to the neighbours, draw the curtains around her, then have some fun with her from behind, or better still sneak a guy in to do it for you, then half way through turn up outside to chat to the neighbours too... watch the surprised look on her face then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am looking for ideas? As wife said surprise me.

So tell her you are going to play a little game, have her strip from the waist down, open a front window and lean out chatting to the neighbours, draw the curtains around her, then have some fun with her from behind, or better still sneak a guy in to do it for you, then half way through turn up outside to chat to the neighbours too... watch the surprised look on her face then. "

Love it ??????

swingers town

"I am looking for ideas? As wife said surprise me.

So tell her you are going to play a little game, have her strip from the waist down, open a front window and lean out chatting to the neighbours, draw the curtains around her, then have some fun with her from behind, or better still sneak a guy in to do it for you, then half way through turn up outside to chat to the neighbours too... watch the surprised look on her face then. "

Nice but forgot to say that she is away and I will arrange something and meet her.

By *oulmatesCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

blindfold her and place her in the middle of the room and tell her to expect a surprise , tease her and tell her how she must behave and that its going to be fun , tease her until she admits she wants to suck a strangers cock and she agrees she cant take the blindfold off , then after a while tell her well done and explain it was just a game do this at least 3 times b4 you you do it for real , it works

By *ristol_couple2009Couple  over a year ago

St Andrews

If she is really up for anything; blindfold her and put ear plugs in her ears. Have a group of guys (we once had 13 like this), do what they please with her (rules permitting). Take lots of photos and video. BUT never remove the blindfold until all the guys have left. After you clean up all the cum from her, you tell her she can see one photo or one video for every time either of you completes a dare of the others choosing.

By *stonMTMan  over a year ago

cleveland

Divorce might do job but don't think she had that in mind lol

By *ightasiandelightCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"blindfold her and place her in the middle of the room and tell her to expect a surprise , tease her and tell her how she must behave and that its going to be fun , tease her until she admits she wants to suck a strangers cock and she agrees she cant take the blindfold off , then after a while tell her well done and explain it

was just a game do this at least 3 times b4 you you do it for real , it works "

sounds fun!!!

By *oulmatesCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

It was very good fun , but as usual Mrs soul rose to the occasion both times. She says being blindfolded and under instruction gives her a guilt free pass and allows the shameless whore in her to escape and run wild with the additional guy in the room

» Add a new message to this topic