FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Here we go weekend.R u sure ppl meet not how it used yo be years ago

Here we go weekend.R u sure ppl meet not how it used yo be years ago

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is there a meets and events wen tbh there's not a lot of genuine swingers these days.

It really is like pulling teeth these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/17 19:49:06]

So because they aren't meeting you they aren't genuine swingers ?

Your wromg. We've spoke to a lot of couples tonight and there all saying the same thing so r men ? No body wants yp travel these days.

What's happening is they want u meet at there's and we want ppl at ours so of comes stalemate...such a shame really

I agree, in the day of contact mags I used to get far more meets. It was an involved process, only genuine people used it! It's too easy for timewasters these days. Rant over

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Your profile says you can travel though, so why not do just that if you're getting the offers?

"Your profile says you can travel though, so why not do just that if you're getting the offers? "

We've travelled over the years as far as hull

But when you've travelled like us over the years its nice to have a meet at your own place its not a crime its a swingers site not Google maps lol

"Your wromg. We've spoke to a lot of couples tonight and there all saying the same thing so r men ? No body wants yp travel these days.

What's happening is they want u meet at there's and we want ppl at ours so of comes stalemate...such a shame really"

So they want to meet at theirs and you want to meet at yours and that means no ones genuine ?

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Why don't the hubby's just travel and swap wives for the night

Just an idea in the melting pot ha ha

"Your wromg. We've spoke to a lot of couples tonight and there all saying the same thing so r men ? No body wants yp travel these days.

What's happening is they want u meet at there's and we want ppl at ours so of comes stalemate...such a shame really

So they want to meet at theirs and you want to meet at yours and that means no ones genuine ?"

Well u have question it as these ppl have a meet on every weekend then moan I'm a few hours that this site is shit.

Were only having an opinion based on swinging over 8 years on our last profile with 100 veris. We took a year break wevd come bk and its got worse that's all were saying

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

North West Devon...

God is there a life outside of swinging then... How dare people.

I lost our contract form where is clearly stated we had to meet every day and twice on Sundays..

And pray to the almighty FAB

"I agree, in the day of contact mags I used to get far more meets. It was an involved process, only genuine people used it! It's too easy for timewasters these days. Rant over"

The only person that's made sense

Wigan

So they want to meet at theirs and you want to meet at yours and that means no ones genuine ?

Well u have question it as these ppl have a meet on every weekend then moan I'm a few hours that this site is shit.

Were only having an opinion based on swinging over 8 years on our last profile with 100 veris. We took a year break wevd come bk and its got worse that's all were saying"

Can't understand why people won't travel to you... A cracking profile

Were only having an opinion based on swinging over 8 years on our last profile with 100 veris. We took a year break wevd come bk and its got worse that's all were saying

Can't understand why people won't travel to you... A cracking profile "

Paul well thank you. Its not about having a cracking profile lol...it's about people on here who we expect yp be honest genuine

Wigan

Paul well thank you. Its not about having a cracking profile lol...it's about people on here who we expect yp be honest genuine"

You're welcome - what I meant is your profile should let people know that you're on here to meet not some wishy washy crap that some people write and fill their messages with maybes and might do's. People should respect that and not bother you with pointless mail that they know they wont take anywhere - it's very surprising to me that couples do it to couples - it's the norm most of the time for us single guys ha ha

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Wot u on bout?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It may be that there are more people on here, so people are able to he more picky, or that those you contacted are simply not interested.

We also find many choose to meet at clubs. That way if there's no chemistry there's other options for everyone. It's also a lot easier to make a connection with someone face to face rather than relying on profiles.

Paul well thank you. Its not about having a cracking profile lol...it's about people on here who we expect yp be honest genuine

You're welcome - what I meant is your profile should let people know that you're on here to meet not some wishy washy crap that some people write and fill their messages with maybes and might do's. People should respect that and not bother you with pointless mail that they know they wont take anywhere - it's very surprising to me that couples do it to couples - it's the norm most of the time for us single guys ha ha "

We always have a meet on most weekends its clear we have pics veris

I still say this thoe if it was £20 for subscribers instead of £5 would there be anyone willing to meet

Wigan

"Wot u on bout?"

That it's obvious from their profile that they are here to meet not have people back out due to we want you to come here.. Which is a poor reason not to meet after messaging showing interest

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Wot u on bout?

That it's obvious from their profile that they are here to meet not have people back out due to we want you to come here.. Which is a poor reason not to meet after messaging showing interest "

"It may be that there are more people on here, so people are able to he more picky, or that those you contacted are simply not interested.

We also find many choose to meet at clubs. That way if there's no chemistry there's other options for everyone. It's also a lot easier to make a connection with someone face to face rather than relying on profiles.

"

Hi there guys.

We've done the club scenes we've held parties, we've been penthouse parties we've travelled, so having spent so much money in over 8 years its not a lot to ask is it yo have a meet at our place.

Scunthorpe

"

We always have a meet on most weekends its clear we have pics veris

I still say this thoe if it was £20 for subscribers instead of £5 would there be anyone willing to meet "

Since you manage to meet so regularly I'm rather baffled bh the rant

Nita

Wigan

They've been let down Nita at a guess so want a rant

Why not?

Scunthorpe

"It may be that there are more people on here, so people are able to he more picky, or that those you contacted are simply not interested.

Hi there guys.

We've done the club scenes we've held parties, we've been penthouse parties we've travelled, so having spent so much money in over 8 years its not a lot to ask is it yo have a meet at our place."

People can swing however they like.

However, it might help if you ensure you make it clear straight away they must come to you.

Maybe start your profile with this?

Nita

"They've been let down Nita at a guess so want a rant

Why not? "

okay perfect example a few couples have had a meet up for hours now all of em have taken the meet down but there status still says wondering what to do tonight??

now answer that? and dont say perhaps theyve changed there minds

another perfect example from people tonight...DO U MEET?....omg goodness u gota laugh how tonights panning out...no were here just to chat like facebook

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Why not?

okay perfect example a few couples have had a meet up for hours now all of em have taken the meet down but there status still says wondering what to do tonight??

now answer that? and dont say perhaps theyve changed there minds "

why not? is it a crime they have changed their minds....

might they have arranged something and not had a chance to take it down yet...

heck.. maybe they have decided to go to a club...

heck maybe if you feel like this, rather than moaning, maybe YOU should go to a club....

i am a great believer in the following....

" you get one chance to make a great first impression!"...

to be honest, you are now screaming " fun fun fun!" right now.....

"Wot u on bout?

That it's obvious from their profile that they are here to meet not have people back out due to we want you to come here.. Which is a poor reason not to meet after messaging showing interest

"

just read your profile and you demand for people to meet at yours...why cant u travel for change

Scunthorpe

Why not?

now answer that? and dont say perhaps theyve changed there minds

why not? is it a crime they have changed their minds....

might they have arranged something and not had a chance to take it down yet...

heck.. maybe they have decided to go to a club...

heck maybe if you feel like this, rather than moaning, maybe YOU should go to a club....

i am a great believer in the following....

" you get one chance to make a great first impression!"...

to be honest, you are now screaming " fun fun fun!" right now....."

Spot on Fabio, so often the voice of reason.

Nita

Wigan

Had a couple chatting to me this morning, meet up, I realised it was going nowhere after an hour or so of messaging back and forth with vague answers etc.

Got bored and blocked them.. Had a look half an hour later meet took off and not been online since ha ha waste of time

It's frustrating and time consuming when people won't say what they mean then I wouldn't engage with them in the first place...

"Had a couple chatting to me this morning, meet up, I realised it was going nowhere after an hour or so of messaging back and forth with vague answers etc.

Got bored and blocked them.. Had a look half an hour later meet took off and not been online since ha ha waste of time

It's frustrating and time consuming when people won't say what they mean then I wouldn't engage with them in the first place... "

Perhaps they just weren't feeling it anymore ?

Jesus I didn't know I was bound to have sex with everyone I send more than one more message to

The green arrow suggests you like to moan a lot OP. If it's bothering you that much, why not just pack it in? There's life away from swinging if it's getting to you that badly.

"The green arrow suggests you like to moan a lot OP. If it's bothering you that much, why not just pack it in? There's life away from swinging if it's getting to you that badly. "

its not bothering us one bit lol...

We don't feel Fab is full of timewasters. In fact we've never knowingly communicated with a timewaster on Fab, so the only reason reason we know there are timewasters is because others say there are. We play about every 4 to 6 weeks, have made some great friends, and nearly always find something to do when we are available to play. However we are very careful who we meet, plan well in advance and we make things happen. We are conscious we live in the backside of nowhere, so we realise we have to take a bit of responsibility with travel in order for fun to take place. I can't comment though on what Fab used to be like because we've only be using it for a couple of years.

Mrs

So i t went quite!! How can couples profiles say only the man plays wtf?? U either single bloke or u a couple

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

"Had a couple chatting to me this morning, meet up, I realised it was going nowhere after an hour or so of messaging back and forth with vague answers etc.

It's frustrating and time consuming when people won't say what they mean then I wouldn't engage with them in the first place... "

Maybe they took their meet down as they had made contact with someone and didn't want to leave the meet up, making the people they were meeting thinking they were looking for a better offer. Assumptions are never good. unbelievable you had it all worked out and they were messing you and everyone else around

Wigan

Well I was correct in my deduction

They are now unlos..

Just keyboard warriors obvs

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Well I'm trying really hard to find a man to join me for a MFM tomorrow night and so far all the guys are all talk !!

I think they are worried I might ruin them pmsl

Wigan

"Well I'm trying really hard to find a man to join me for a MFM tomorrow night and so far all the guys are all talk !!

I think they are worried I might ruin them pmsl "

Southern big tarts the guys down there obviously

Durham

"Well I was correct in my deduction

They are now unlos..

Just keyboard warriors obvs "

Or had more cock pictures than they could handle as is sometimes the case when people put meets up and scares people off the site

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Not unlos but hidden, not very helpful if no one can see who they are meeting really, a very negative attitude.

Wigan

Anyone with half a brain would read the words before looking at pics in a message

If the words don't suit the pics are irrelevant

If the words suit look at the pics.. If the pics don't suit it's part of the elimination process

Next

Maybe they dont want to meet you!!

I cant sugarcoat it maybe you aren't what they are looking for

Wigan

"Maybe they dont want to meet you!!

I cant sugarcoat it maybe you aren't what they are looking for "

Don't know who you're post was for

If me

I blocked them through boredom of inane pointless messages..

So it was me that didn't want to meet them as it was plain they had no intention of meeting anyone really after reading their replies..

Now unlos which proves my point..

Clearly we all have our own thoughts on this and I'm not interested in people trying to score points here..

It was a comment and if you'd like to meet them go right ahead, they'll probably appear again to wind someone else up

If me

So it was me that didn't want to meet them as it was plain they had no intention of meeting anyone really after reading their replies..

Clearly we all have our own thoughts on this and I'm not interested in people trying to score points here..

It was a comment and if you'd like to meet them go right ahead, they'll probably appear again to wind someone else up "

Was for the op

"Why don't the hubby's just travel and swap wives for the night

Just an idea in the melting pot ha ha "

Good god man are you trying to incite a revolution?!? This is a swinging site... there'll be none of this extremist talk of swapping wives for the night thank you

(takes monster sized tongue out of cheek)

Wigan

If me

It was a comment and if you'd like to meet them go right ahead, they'll probably appear again to wind someone else up

Was for the op"

Okies - fair point then

Wigan

Good god man are you trying to incite a revolution?!? This is a swinging site... there'll be none of this extremist talk of swapping wives for the night thank you

(takes monster sized tongue out of cheek) "

Ha ha - a monster sized tongue might be worth shouting about

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ha ha - a monster sized tongue might be worth shouting about "

made me laugh

"Why is there a meets and events wen tbh there's not a lot of genuine swingers these days.

It really is like pulling teeth these days."

We don't find it a problem here.

What's happening is they want u meet at there's and we want ppl at ours so of comes stalemate...such a shame really"

ever thought those wanting ppl to meet at theirs is because they dont travel

Wigan

Ha ha - a monster sized tongue might be worth shouting about made me laugh "

Glad it tickled your chuckle muscle

Durham

"Why is there a meets and events wen tbh there's not a lot of genuine swingers these days.

It really is like pulling teeth these days.

We don't find it a problem here. "

We don't find fab a problem, it's a great place full of great and not so great people. Think it's like anything in life, the way you approach people and being respectful. After all you wouldn't wave yr knob about in a pub asking if anyone wants to take you home would you

Ha ha - a monster sized tongue might be worth shouting about made me laugh

Glad it tickled your chuckle muscle "

That arrangement would be quite fun but as I,m not married I would have to borrow a husband to send, any ladies out there willing to lend me one so I can send him on the wife swap! Lol XXX

» Add a new message to this topic