FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Confused

Confused

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any tips. I've just been messaging a couple on here and they gave me there KIK. We were talking for a few days and all going well, nice and polite with a little hotness!!

Then today I go on and they block me and not talking....it's so hard on here for guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Any tips. I've just been messaging a couple on here and they gave me there KIK. We were talking for a few days and all going well, nice and polite with a little hotness!!

Then today I go on and they block me and not talking....it's so hard on here for guys."

It was a guy, he'd had a wank or two over the idea, and now its getting to the point where a meet is on the cards, and he's pulled the plug.

"Any tips. I've just been messaging a couple on here and they gave me there KIK. We were talking for a few days and all going well, nice and polite with a little hotness!!

Then today I go on and they block me and not talking....it's so hard on here for guys.

It was a guy, he'd had a wank or two over the idea, and now its getting to the point where a meet is on the cards, and he's pulled the plug.

"

I guess your right it's just annoying for genuine single guys on here as I'd love to meet a genuine couple or lady x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's common. So much build up, comes to the question, "The meet" and ........... silence.

What it has taught us is to never send face pics and only have a limited few photos for viewing.

"It's common. So much build up, comes to the question, "The meet" and ........... silence.

What it has taught us is to never send face pics and only have a limited few photos for viewing."

I'm learning all the time....keep the tips coming I need them ??

Then today I go on and they block me and not talking....it's so hard on here for guys."

I can't help you with that couple.. that's been and gone.. it could have been anything. Chill about it.. it's out of your control so don't dwell.

Any specific advice you want? I'm bored so happy to try and help someone. Sorry I've not got tits. But I don't need them if it's advice you need.

I can't help you with that couple.. that's been and gone.. it could have been anything. Chill about it.. it's out of your control so don't dwell.

Mate appreciate it, I might need your help at this rate!!

Any specific advice you want? I'm bored so happy to try and help someone. Sorry I've not got tits. But I don't need them if it's advice you need."

brecon

"It's common. So much build up, comes to the question, "The meet" and ........... silence.

What it has taught us is to never send face pics and only have a limited few photos for viewing.

I'm learning all the time....keep the tips coming I need them ??"

Treat EVERY profile on here as a fake, until its proven otherwise... obviously if they have an armload of veries from people they've met that's a no-brainer lol!

If a couples profile has no recent veries, be aware it could be that it WAS genuine, but the Mrs has gone off the idea, and now the guy uses it to get his cyber-jollies.

If the chat moves fairly rapidly to "what would you do to me/us on a meet"... its a guy.

Treat EVERY profile on here as a fake, until its

proven otherwise... obviously if they have an

armload of veries from people they've met

that's a no-brainer lol!

If a couples profile has no recent veries, be aware it could be that it WAS genuine, but the Mrs has gone off the idea, and now the guy uses it to get his cyber-jollies.

If the chat moves fairly rapidly to "what would you do to me/us on a meet"... its a guy."

Feel a bit silly now as when you say it it sounds obvious....damn being blonde and gullible x

Often the case.

Happened to me a few times, but it is very frustrating

I've just learned something new, thanks. Why pretend to be a couple when there is fabguys or bi men on here who will have dirty little text sex. Fucking losers

Are there really that many fake accounts on here? I honestly just don't see the point....

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I think the fake ones just after wank fodder tend to focus on newbies...

We've only really come across a couple in the 3+ years on here.

Nita

brecon

Treat EVERY profile on here as a fake, until its

proven otherwise... obviously if they have an

armload of veries from people they've met

that's a no-brainer lol!

If the chat moves fairly rapidly to "what would you do to me/us on a meet"... its a guy.

Feel a bit silly now as when you say it it sounds obvious....damn being blonde and gullible x"

Lol, trust me, we've been caught out loads of times back when we started, but you learn to spot them, and we have been doing this a while now.

That happened to us. So it's not just single guys it happens to.

"That happened to us. So it's not just single guys it happens to. "

Oh really wow. It just wastes everyone's time!!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Just checked out your profile, Shame your so damn far away

"Just checked out your profile, Shame your so damn far away "

Ok how far is worthing...I'm on my way ??

Thank you honey why is it the cute sexy girls who are genuine are so far xx

It happens to women too OP. You are all hot and heavy and then silence. Not nice but it does happen. I'm sure that there are other women/couples who would happily fill that space and meet you

Just looked at your profile OP. Yum

"It happens to women too OP. You are all hot and heavy and then silence. Not nice but it does happen. I'm sure that there are other women/couples who would happily fill that space and meet you "

Hey thank you honey nice of you to say. I can't imagine you have to many problems!!!

» Add a new message to this topic