FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Ladies who demand huge cocks...

Ladies who demand huge cocks...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...do you get them?

I always wondered if they struggled to get the action they were after, due to (presumably) not as many men fitting their size criteria.

I'm always a little disappointed when I see a profile I like, and then see that she wants nothing less than 8 inches I'm not exactly small, but I'm not quite 8 inches, and just wondered if limiting your options to VWE (whatever your definition) made it difficult to find what you want here.

What is supply like for those demanding??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

When we want vwe it's very easy to find

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As much as I want big cock I'll be the first to admit I can't take it . My fb is 8inch but has girth too takes time to get in but when he finally is wow lol some men just don't have patience like that, so I'd rather just be the pleaser in other ways

"When we want vwe it's very easy to find "

Ah ok, lucky you then!!

"As much as I want big cock I'll be the first to admit I can't take it . My fb is 8inch but has girth too takes time to get in but when he finally is wow lol some men just don't have patience like that, so I'd rather just be the pleaser in other ways "

Do you please them by feeding them skittles?

"As much as I want big cock I'll be the first to admit I can't take it . My fb is 8inch but has girth too takes time to get in but when he finally is wow lol some men just don't have patience like that, so I'd rather just be the pleaser in other ways

Do you please them by feeding them skittles? "

Oh they have to find the skittles first

Large cocks are into demand but when I ask if they have a small tight vagaina it's seen as insulting....

"Large cocks are into demand but when I ask if they have a small tight vagaina it's seen as insulting...."

Fairs fair on that if women can say I want a big cock then guys should be able to say they'd like a tight foo foo

Yes, wanting a large penis and a handsome face and tall does limit your options, I've been single 8 years and body is getting softer, I'm getting older, I can't demand as much as I could when I was younger but my taste won't change.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i've never demanded them and found most of the 'players' on here are very well endowed. doubt anyone would have trouble finding them.

By *iredhandMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Given the ratio of men to women on fab, I expect a lot of women think they can ask for whatever they want and get it.

"As much as I want big cock I'll be the first to admit I can't take it . My fb is 8inch but has girth too takes time to get in but when he finally is wow lol some men just don't have patience like that, so I'd rather just be the pleaser in other ways

Do you please them by feeding them skittles?

Oh they have to find the skittles first "

Sounds like a fun and rewarding game

"Yes, wanting a large penis and a handsome face and tall does limit your options, I've been single 8 years and body is getting softer, I'm getting older, I can't demand as much as I could when I was younger but my taste won't change. "

I think you could demand whatever you want here and most likely get it

"Large cocks are into demand but when I ask if they have a small tight vagaina it's seen as insulting....

Fairs fair on that if women can say I want a big cock then guys should be able to say they'd like a tight foo foo "

But above average wiener and tighter than average foo foo does not a good match make...

"Given the ratio of men to women on fab, I expect a lot of women think they can ask for whatever they want and get it. "

That's a good point, there are men for all tastes here, in abundance!

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I can't take a large cock, it is just uncomfortable for me, but I do like a bit of girth I will admit

"As much as I want big cock I'll be the first to admit I can't take it . My fb is 8inch but has girth too takes time to get in but when he finally is wow lol some men just don't have patience like that, so I'd rather just be the pleaser in other ways "

I went from being with my ex bf for years who had 5" to meeting my new bf/Fwb who has really thick 9".It was a shock but feels amazing.I don't need to demand a big one as he gives me it anyway lol x

I have very specific 'wants'. I pretty much never find what I'm looking for. It's fine.

Darling I can give u my tongue to lick your foo foo and my speciality is to circle inside it should we try

"Large cocks are into demand but when I ask if they have a small tight vagaina it's seen as insulting....

Fairs fair on that if women can say I want a big cock then guys should be able to say they'd like a tight foo foo "

A site like fab is a about fulfilling fantasies,so if some fantasize about a big cock,then there's no reason they shouldn't demand a big cock.

Likewise if you want a tight pussy,then by all means demand a tight pussy.

Remember though,in swinging,just like normal life we don't always get what we want.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Fairs fair on that if women can say I want a big cock then guys should be able to say they'd like a tight foo foo

A site like fab is a about fulfilling fantasies,so if some fantasize about a big cock,then there's no reason they shouldn't demand a big cock.

Likewise if you want a tight pussy,then by all means demand a tight pussy.

Remember though,in swinging,just like normal life we don't always get what we want."

That's true.

"Darling I can give u my tongue to lick your foo foo and my speciality is to circle inside it should we try"

Was this aimed at me? If so, sounds like an offer anyone would be foolish to ignore, so you're on!

"I can't take a large cock, it is just uncomfortable for me, but I do like a bit of girth I will admit "

You and every other lady here

» Add a new message to this topic