FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not desperate!

Not desperate!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lacksausage OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Does this actually mean, " look here, my life is pretty sorted, I only want the rush element of swinging", " I got cock/ pussy on tap, I only want the occasional different person" or " look, I just wanna fuck"?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Does this actually mean, " look here, my life is pretty sorted, I only want the rush element of swinging", " I got cock/ pussy on tap, I only want the occasional different person" or " look, I just wanna fuck"?"

Or... happily married with a great sex life just looking for extra fun.

Birmingham Airport

"Does this actually mean, " look here, my life is pretty sorted, I only want the rush element of swinging", " I got cock/ pussy on tap, I only want the occasional different person" or " look, I just wanna fuck"?

Or... happily married with a great sex life just looking for extra fun."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It means let's treat each other as equals and with respect. Don't act like you're doing me a favour or I'm privileged to be meeting you. Don't expect me to bend over backwards fulfilling your requirements while you invest nothing or put in minimal effort to reciprocate. If you want to get fucked do not play the hard to get game or I'll be turned completely off.

"Does this actually mean, " look here, my life is pretty sorted, I only want the rush element of swinging", " I got cock/ pussy on tap, I only want the occasional different person" or " look, I just wanna fuck"?

Or... happily married with a great sex life just looking for extra fun."

I'm in the middle of a message row over this. Do all people get put off by married men? Please let me know

Just look at there verifications. You're be surprised most the time

Birmingham Airport

"Just look at there verifications. You're be surprised most the time "

Lol.

Birmingham Airport

"It means let's treat each other as equals and with respect. Don't act like you're doing me a favour or I'm privileged to be meeting you. Don't expect me to bend over backwards fulfilling your requirements while you invest nothing or put in minimal effort to reciprocate. If you want to get fucked do not play the hard to get game or I'll be turned completely off. "

We shall come back to this later.

It means: I am desperate, but don't want to appear desperate!

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"It means let's treat each other as equals and with respect. Don't act like you're doing me a favour or I'm privileged to be meeting you. Don't expect me to bend over backwards fulfilling your requirements while you invest nothing or put in minimal effort to reciprocate. If you want to get fucked do not play the hard to get game or I'll be turned completely off. "

This

It means not in a rush to meet.

Happy with good conversations.

Quality over quantity.

Well to me it does, however tell me who isn't desperate when uncontrollably horny lol

Absolutely!!! Extremely succinctly put. Well done!

Birmingham Airport

I am not desperate so I do not meet single fems. I do not travel. I do not accommodate. If you cannot accommodate do not contact me.

I am not desperate; remember tht

» Add a new message to this topic