FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > A fair contribution for a hotel gangbang?

A fair contribution for a hotel gangbang?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anchester_gent OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Cheshire border

What do people think is a fair contribution to make to attend a gangbang party in a hotel?

I've no objection to chipping in for the cost of a room, as I know some people can't accommodate and it's only fair to split the cost between those who have the fun. I've previously paid £20 or £30 very happily to people for meets like this, to cover costs.

But yesterday I was asked to "contribute" £100 towards the cost of a hotel room to attend a gangbang in a central Manchester hotel. Apparently drinks and snacks were included...!

I declined - that feels like it's basically prostitution, as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously The Dorchester costs a bit more than a Travelodge, and I was told this was a swanky hotel - but I just wonder what other people think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What do people think is a fair contribution to make to attend a gangbang party in a hotel?

I've no objection to chipping in for the cost of a room, as I know some people can't accommodate and it's only fair to split the cost between those who have the fun. I've previously paid £20 or £30 very happily to people for meets like this, to cover costs.

But yesterday I was asked to "contribute" £100 towards the cost of a hotel room to attend a gangbang in a central Manchester hotel. Apparently drinks and snacks were included...!

I declined - that feels like it's basically prostitution, as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously The Dorchester costs a bit more than a Travelodge, and I was told this was a swanky hotel - but I just wonder what other people think.

"

If you've paid previously surely that is prostitution too OP?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes its prostitution.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its taking the piss thats what it is

"Yes its prostitution. "

I disagree - prostitution involves profit by the woman (the prostitute), or her fella.

Nobody can hire a hotel room for free so if 3-4 guys are chipping in £20 or so each, we're basically helping the couple who've paid for the room to cover their costs. Usually it's been an afternoon meet with a local couple, so they wouldn't have hired the room other than to have the gangbang.

Obviously money is changing hands, but as I see it we're all having fun and we're all sharing the cost of the room. The couple don't end up richer than they started as they've contributed too.

Anyone else got a view?

By *laytimenowMan  over a year ago

Essex

Lastminute dot com do some great deals so a £10 a pop sounds fair .

Anything left over could be used as expenses i suppose .

"Yes its prostitution.

I disagree - prostitution involves profit by the woman (the prostitute), or her fella.

Nobody can hire a hotel room for free so if 3-4 guys are chipping in £20 or so each, we're basically helping the couple who've paid for the room to cover their costs. Usually it's been an afternoon meet with a local couple, so they wouldn't have hired the room other than to have the gangbang.

Obviously money is changing hands, but as I see it we're all having fun and we're all sharing the cost of the room. The couple don't end up richer than they started as they've contributed too.

Anyone else got a view? "

If it covers the room cost that's fair. If it gives them any profit then it's prostitution.

As to how much people will pay, that's up to them.

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Near Torrox, Spain

We've done this on a couple of occasions. It's usually several guys separately during the afternoon and evening.

You obviously don't know how many guys will turn up, so we've normally asked £20 as a contribution to a £100 a night room.

Sometimes we've had less than 5 turn up.

As long as everyone has fun and no one loses out big time, we don't see a problem.

Works for us...!

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

£20-30 is not prostitution it's just covering the cost of the hotel room. £100 on the other hand likely is going towards making a profit and therefore is prostitution. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's all a matter of consenting adults doing what they feel.

Essex

I went to 1 in a travel lodge in london £75 maximum for the room

14 guys turned up each paying £40.

They were there all night & i know another 6 verified them afterwards.

It may not be prostitution but its certainly not expenses .

If theyd bought decent kit rather than £40 in ann summers you might suffer it .

No food or drink supplied .

Leeds

"I went to 1 in a travel lodge in london £75 maximum for the room

14 guys turned up each paying £40.

They were there all night & i know another 6 verified them afterwards.

It may not be prostitution but its certainly not expenses .

If theyd bought decent kit rather than £40 in ann summers you might suffer it .

No food or drink supplied ."

Calculated that £560 exchanged hands that night, so there was profit above the £75 hotel fee!!!

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Some people get all the fun

"Yes its prostitution.

Firstly, let me remind you what the OP said..." But yesterday I was asked to "contribute" £100 towards the cost of a hotel room...." We are not talking about £20.

It's a matter of numbers. If a hotel room costs say £90 for the night and there is a gangbang and 6 guys pay £100 each then the margin is a bit much to say they contribute to costs.

I have hotel meets. I agree with the guys beforehand to share the cost equally amongst us all. So if its £50 and there are 5 of us its £10 each. If i charged £100 for each guy I would be a whore, and I'm not!

Leeds

"Yes its prostitution.

Anyone else got a view?

Firstly, let me remind you what the OP said..." But yesterday I was asked to "contribute" £100 towards the cost of a hotel room...." We are not talking about £20.

It's a matter of numbers. If a hotel room costs say £90 for the night and there is a gangbang and 6 guys pay £100 each then the margin is a bit much to say they contribute to costs.

I have hotel meets. I agree with the guys beforehand to share the cost equally amongst us all. So if its £50 and there are 5 of us its £10 each. If i charged £100 for each guy I would be a whore, and I'm not! "

Equal contribution to cover the hotel cost is acceptable but £560 over and above the room rate is a bit much. I presume the organisers pocketed that.....thats prostitution surely.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Was only thinking about this today as planning a hotel session and looking at hotel prices (...think we'll skip the b&b's for this one!!) and for a Saturday night in town in a decent hotel looking at £100.

So think it's fair to for all to share cost. While many would like to host with kids it's simply not appropriate for many nor are all comfortable making home address freely available.

Of course it depends how many are invited, if just one guy that's still £50 each.

Here's a thought....ask for £50 up front with a £40 refund for those that show ....or am I being cynical!!

It's a buyers market?

People will pay whatever they are willing to pay.

£100 contribution seems fair as you are paying for the priveledge of meeting someone who may or may not play. We have to think of how valuable the ladies time is and I'd be willing to pay whatever it takes to make the lady happy.

InfrequentDalliance OWK

I had a gangbang meet one day n I took my own drink n I paid only £10 but £100 each is bit to much

No matter what your view,be it contribution towards outlay,or simple prostitution,no one is forced to attend.

Yes some lower end hotels charge as little as 60-80 quid for a room,on trivago,for the night,but I have also seen some charging 700,800 even 1000 for the night,so it's all relative.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Was only thinking about this today as planning a hotel session and looking at hotel prices (...think we'll skip the b&b's for this one!!) and for a Saturday night in town in a decent hotel looking at £100.

So think it's fair to for all to share cost. While many would like to host with kids it's simply not appropriate for many nor are all comfortable making home address freely available.

Of course it depends how many are invited, if just one guy that's still £50 each.

Here's a thought....ask for £50 up front with a £40 refund for those that show ....or am I being cynical!!

"

Oh that's a great idea!

There are a few swanky apartments and air bnb's in manchester that are not cheap and would cost more money, but even the nicest hotels in manc are £150-£200 for the night, would be a small gangbang for £100 each contribution. That or I'd be expecting really nice champagne....

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

"

Cracking idea, although imagine 15 guys turning up at a hotel one night, and the 'organisers' don't show.........

Leeds

Just wondering really how one can properly organise a gangbang charging to share the cost:-

1) Numbers attending is unknown.

2) What if no one turns up?

3) How can you expect money up front?

Seems very awkward to plan.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Costs should be itemised up front, under the proviso that they will be shared between the people who attend. Therefore everyone knows how much it has all cost and no one is left feeling a bit cheesed off about their share. This seems perfectly fair to me.

To ask for a specific amount of money up front? Nah...

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Just wondering really how one can properly organise a gangbang charging to share the cost:-

"

If you do it properly guys will turn up.

We have organised gbs of three types

1. Set fee for each guy. That usually gives you a profit, which can be nice but as we see above many women are uneasy being effectively paid for sex.

2. Divide the cost equally between guys who turn up. Problem with that is that guys don't know what they have to pay in advance and if you get latecomers you have to mess around with refunds.

3. Bear the cost ourselves. We tend to prefer this now. Advantages are you get a better turn out and have no obligation to the guys. The woman can give up when she wants, without guys feeling that as they have paid they are entitled to something. Downside is that not everyone can afford the cost of a decent room.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Costs should be itemised up front, under the proviso that they will be shared between the people who attend. Therefore everyone knows how much it has all cost and no one is left feeling a bit cheesed off about their share. This seems perfectly fair to me.

To ask for a specific amount of money up front? Nah..."

Problem though is that if your expenses are £100 and you invite ten guys, ten might turn up or two might so the expense for a guy could be anything from £10 to £50

Guys pay. Shouldn't they pay you lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

When i used to do gangbangs there was no charge. I did them in a friends flat so no hotel charge. But i used to provide condoms, wipes, soft drinks. Thats all you need

Leeds

"When i used to do gangbangs there was no charge. I did them in a friends flat so no hotel charge. But i used to provide condoms, wipes, soft drinks. Thats all you need"

This sounds a brilliant idea if one has contacts with accommodation

It baffles me because you know full well the couple would stay in the hotel and take advantage of the breakfast and what not. If I were asked that I think I'd just book my own room and enjoy the downtime afterwards. What happens do you pay the entry fee do the deed and go? Do the couple do the same or do they stay? If it's a matter of what's fair then whoever stays in the bed fronts the bill and I doubt thats all of you.

If we was arranging the such would be for her pleasure totally,and so wouldn't be asking others to chip in at all

"Just wondering really how one can properly organise a gangbang charging to share the cost:-

If you do it properly guys will turn up.

We have organised gbs of three types

1. Set fee for each guy. That usually gives you a profit, which can be nice but as we see above many women are uneasy being effectively paid for sex.

2. Divide the cost equally between guys who turn up. Problem with that is that guys don't know what they have to pay in advance and if you get latecomers you have to mess around with refunds.

3. Bear the cost ourselves. We tend to prefer this now. Advantages are you get a better turn out and have no obligation to the guys. The woman can give up when she wants, without guys feeling that as they have paid they are entitled to something. Downside is that not everyone can afford the cost of a decent room. "

3 good suggestions above ... my thoughts are...

1. To be realistic in covering the costs, a fixed fee must predict the contribution based on the minimum number attending. So a "profit" is almost inevitable and this can be easily seen by the men who attend. For me, if I was handed the balance of say £100 after a gangbang meet, however nice it may be, I would feel like a whore and would almost certainly be viewed as one by the other gangbangers.

2. If you calculate the contribution after all the guys arrived then it should not involve refunds. But a good idea..

3. I cannot pay myself. Not having my own accomodation that is the hardest thing I face. But if you can afford it, it is fair because it is the girl who usually gets most out of it.

Leeds

Isn't all this 'organising', paying up front, arranging refunds for overfunders etc taking the fun out of this??

By *ockluvincoupleCouple  over a year ago

Erdington

As a couple who have arranged a number of gangbangs over the last couple of years, we are aware that this is an interesting discussion and also a difficult one to answer.

As we have the advantage of being able to accommodate, we don't charge guys to participate, although we do think it fair to ask the guys to bring condoms and a drink for themselves (and maybe for our fem half too).

If we weren't in this position and had to front the bill for a room, we would expect the guys to contribute at least a nominal amount.

It is almost impossible to know how many guys will turn up due to the number of fantasists and bottlers so you would have to 'best guess'. Some times you may make a small profit, some times you'll have to make up the bill.

From the perspective of the guys, if you think that a couple/lady are asking for too much to 'cover costs' or you're comfortable contributing then don't ask for an invite in the first place.

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

They wanted the gangbang, it's their choice to have it that hotel. They should pay. No money needs to change hands.

We would never ask for contributions towards a meet.

"They wanted the gangbang, it's their choice to have it that hotel. They should pay. No money needs to change hands.

We would never ask for contributions towards a meet. "

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Oh I get it. So they fancied a night at a posh hotel and didn't want to pay themselves. Bloody good idea! Gang bang at the Ritz anyone? We will throw in a small pot of pringles, a can of wife beater then you make like a panda

The same as couples that say get a hotel room then when you've had you're fun you can leave. Erm nah. I've booked the room lol

I think I'd ensure the fruit bowl was refilled.

Sounds reasonable to me.

Leeds

"As a couple who have arranged a number of gangbangs over the last couple of years, we are aware that this is an interesting discussion and also a difficult one to answer.

As we have the advantage of being able to accommodate, we don't charge guys to participate, although we do think it fair to ask the guys to bring condoms and a drink for themselves (and maybe for our fem half too).

If we weren't in this position and had to front the bill for a room, we would expect the guys to contribute at least a nominal amount.

It is almost impossible to know how many guys will turn up due to the number of fantasists and bottlers so you would have to 'best guess'. Some times you may make a small profit, some times you'll have to make up the bill.

From the perspective of the guys, if you think that a couple/lady are asking for too much to 'cover costs' or you're comfortable contributing then don't ask for an invite in the first place. "

So if the men are paying do they get a say in which hotel? I certainly would want to be involved with the hotel choice if I'm parting with hard earned cash!

"As a couple who have arranged a number of gangbangs over the last couple of years, we are aware that this is an interesting discussion and also a difficult one to answer.

From the perspective of the guys, if you think that a couple/lady are asking for too much to 'cover costs' or you're comfortable contributing then don't ask for an invite in the first place.

So if the men are paying do they get a say in which hotel? I certainly would want to be involved with the hotel choice if I'm parting with hard earned cash! "

Bog standard travel lodge but you'll be asked to cough up £100 to cover costs.

Leeds

So if the men are paying do they get a say in which hotel? I certainly would want to be involved with the hotel choice if I'm parting with hard earned cash!

Bog standard travel lodge but you'll be asked to cough up £100 to cover costs. "

My question is would you 'cough up' £100 to cover costs of a 'bog standard' travel lodge?

Also how does one get guests to the room? For example 10-15 men in a hotel room! Surely the hotel are going to suspect? How does one get around that?

My question is would you 'cough up' £100 to cover costs of a 'bog standard' travel lodge?

Also how does one get guests to the room? For example 10-15 men in a hotel room! Surely the hotel are going to suspect? How does one get around that? "

For a large meet no. If a 1-1 yes of course.

Some hotels don't require a key card so it isn't impossible to get people in and out.

Surely there is a market for swinging hotels with larger rooms and beds

Everyone's moral compass swings differently but I'd never ask for a contribution if I were hosting. Even if no profit is made you are still getting a hotel room for the night out of it so anyway you look at it there's connotations of prostitution. If I couldn't afford it out of my own pocket I wouldn't host it. I also wouldn't pay for it either

I wouldn't pay for it as a guest I mean

Leeds

Also how does one get guests to the room? For example 10-15 men in a hotel room! Surely the hotel are going to suspect? How does one get around that?

Some hotels don't require a key card so it isn't impossible to get people in and out.

Surely there is a market for swinging hotels with larger rooms and beds "

Do you seriously think hotels will admit/advertise to hosting swinging gang bangs? Seriously?

You see gangbang meets advertised on here, some are blatantly money making schemes for the couple/ladies. If you choose to participate in one of these then you are participating in prostitution, pure and simple.

I think we all pay for our hobbies, I pay for my bike, my gym membership. I see no difference in that if a lady is having a gangbang, it is her hobby, it is what she desires; so why should she not foot the bill for the hotel room?

Just think it's a lot easier for the host to provide the venue, avoids allegations of profiteering or a sense of entitlement from dirty old men who come along clutching their £20 notes in order to empty their saggy sacks!

"You see gangbang meets advertised on here, some are blatantly money making schemes for the couple/ladies. If you choose to participate in one of these then you are participating in prostitution, pure and simple.

I think we all pay for our hobbies, I pay for my bike, my gym membership. I see no difference in that if a lady is having a gangbang, it is her hobby, it is what she desires; so why should she not foot the bill for the hotel room?

Just think it's a lot easier for the host to provide the venue, avoids allegations of profiteering or a sense of entitlement from dirty old men who come along clutching their £20 notes in order to empty their saggy sacks! "

Surely there is a market for swinging hotels with larger rooms and beds

Do you seriously think hotels will admit/advertise to hosting swinging gang bangs? Seriously? "

No real difference to a swingers club really but would have the added bonus of people being able to stay

Leeds

"You see gangbang meets advertised on here, some are blatantly money making schemes for the couple/ladies. If you choose to participate in one of these then you are participating in prostitution, pure and simple.

Just think it's a lot easier for the host to provide the venue, avoids allegations of profiteering or a sense of entitlement from dirty old men who come along clutching their £20 notes in order to empty their saggy sacks! "

That's the first time I've heard of a gang bang classed as a woman's 'hobby'!!!

Just think it's a lot easier for the host to provide the venue, avoids allegations of profiteering or a sense of entitlement from dirty old men who come along clutching their £20 notes in order to empty their saggy sacks!

That's the first time I've heard of a gang bang classed as a woman's 'hobby'!!! "

Is it a pastime? A sport? I struggled.

Leeds

That's the first time I've heard of a gang bang classed as a woman's 'hobby'!!!

Is it a pastime? A sport? I struggled. "

The definition of hobby does match it but I would say it's a way of life, a kink. People will disagree so appogies for this.

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 16:42:51]

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"

Cracking idea, although imagine 15 guys turning up at a hotel one night, and the 'organisers' don't show........."

lol....hadn't thought of that!

That's a good idea as you never know how many "confirmed" attendees will actually show up

"Yes its prostitution. "
Yes it is, just what I was about to say.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Fair contribution? About 10ml.

"Fair contribution? About 10ml."

I don't like cricket.

Thanks everyone for some interesting and thought provoking comments - from all corners of the discussion.

Most people seem to think that an equal split of the costs is reasonable, but the issues are around practicalities. In my experience:

- Not everyone arrives at the same time. Some turn up once playing has already started.

- Likewise some guys will often need to leave before the end. So when's the best time to declare the numbers as final and work out the cost share? Nobody wants to break up the fun while we all delve in our wallets!

- And how do the guys decide whether or not to attend if they don't know the cost up front? If I think 8 guys are coming but only 3 show up, it might then work out more than I'm willing to pay. So I leave - and that puts the cost even higher for the 2 guys who are left!

I guess it's never possible to please everyone or find a perfect solution, but an interesting discussion!

PS - to the point about the hotel being suspicious....it's just a bit of research to find a hotel where you can walk in and straight to the rooms without having to swipe a key. Plenty will let visitors do that. Then guys just need to arrive in 1's and 2's a few mins apart.

The bigger problem is having 15 horny guys and a couple in a Premier Inn room for the afternoon. There's just nowhere for all the piles of clothes!!

"Thanks everyone for some interesting and thought provoking comments - from all corners of the discussion.

Most people seem to think that an equal split of the costs is reasonable, but the issues are around practicalities. In my experience:

- Not everyone arrives at the same time. Some turn up once playing has already started.

- Likewise some guys will often need to leave before the end. So when's the best time to declare the numbers as final and work out the cost share? Nobody wants to break up the fun while we all delve in our wallets!

- And how do the guys decide whether or not to attend if they don't know the cost up front? If I think 8 guys are coming but only 3 show up, it might then work out more than I'm willing to pay. So I leave - and that puts the cost even higher for the 2 guys who are left!

I guess it's never possible to please everyone or find a perfect solution, but an interesting discussion!

PS - to the point about the hotel being suspicious....it's just a bit of research to find a hotel where you can walk in and straight to the rooms without having to swipe a key. Plenty will let visitors do that. Then guys just need to arrive in 1's and 2's a few mins apart.

The bigger problem is having 15 horny guys and a couple in a Premier Inn room for the afternoon. There's just nowhere for all the piles of clothes!! "

Exactly why I don't agree with 'sharing the cost'. It gives everything a seedy element in my view. Money changing hands and sex dont go hand in glove without connotations of prostitution. I haven't been with a woman that I think we be happy with that and I don't intend on being. Far from classy in my opinion.

Okay okay hold on. Who is claiming 15 blokes off here will all turn up to a planned private party.

Fuckin hilarious that one

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

I'm not offended by the notion of a contribution

Say 10 to 20 pounds if invited to someone's home who is supplying drinks x condoms x wipes x snacks x

I don't consider it profiteering for the hosts more a tribute and thank you for their time and hospitality x

I don't flinch at paying 20 to attend a sporting event so why would I be concerned at paying my way fairly at a gang bang

I consider 50 to 100 pounds daylight robbery and would be unhappy to attend this event x

As a serious post, I always stay the night, so I always pay for the room

"Okay okay hold on. Who is claiming 15 blokes off here will all turn up to a planned private party.

Fuckin hilarious that one "

its doable but you would have to invite at least 50 blokes to have 15 turn up

"Okay okay hold on. Who is claiming 15 blokes off here will all turn up to a planned private party.

Fuckin hilarious that one "

I went to one (which, incidentally, was at the home of one of the guys and so didn't involve any payment) and where there were 21 guys and a couple. We were invited to go upstairs to the bedroom in groups of 5 at a time...

He'd invited about 25 fellas thinking he'd get about 10 to show up.

The lady was very accommodating of us all, though!!

Essex

Simplest thing is to change the wording . We are charging an entry fee of £x's for a Hotel party .

Then everyone knows what it is .

No frills .

I have no problem with someone making money , just dont say its to cover costs .

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple  over a year ago

luton

Disn't read all messages to be fair... however, it is nice when others offer to contribute to the overall cost of the hotel/venue.

It means that naughty couples are able to get out more to play

We have had guys offer to pay the full price of a room. However,we insist on going Dutch. ... it's a date type of affair after all. . In our opinion. X

"Yes its prostitution.

Some guy has hired a prostitute/escort and wants you to pay for it. He's probably already staying in a hotel.

Prostitution potentially unless you're going to ask to see the hotel booking and room rate you can't guarantee there's no profit for who ever is hosting.

If someone wishes to have a gangbang then they should cover the costs. Would you meet a couple in a hotel and pay half their room cost?

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

So the room is 100 and you have 10 male guests. How much should your man guests pay? Simple answer. £100 each.

100 for the room. And a £900 tip for the poor Lithuanian girl who has to clean your jizz off the walls.

That's what sex clubs are for. God the cheapness of people disgusts me.

Leeds

I'm still getting my head around 17 people in a Premier Inn type hotel room, they are barely big enough for 2. Surely the woman will feel intimidated.

Reading all the comments on this thread has made me very unsettled about gang bangs! Will the guys not be allowed near the woman until they cough up? This is taking away the fun and excitement of a gang bang.

My suggestion is to use a sex club.

» Add a new message to this topic