FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To be or not to be...a FAB Single girl

To be or not to be...a FAB Single girl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I see there are quite a few single women's profile on here where the women is actually married or in a long term relationship, so this said:

I'm considering setting up a single womens profile as we do have separate meets sometimes & hubby already has a single profile himself.

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I see there are quite a few single women's profile on here where the women is actually married or in a long term relationship, so this said:

I'm considering setting up a single womens profile as we do have separate meets sometimes & hubby already has a single profile himself.

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?"

you could be opening yourself up to a world of pain hun stick with the couples x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only worth doing if you fee it just and you don't want bomdaring with lots of unwanted attention

Why not? I imagine you already get all the crap you have to deal with, so not sure it'll be extra hassle. Though I suppose some guys are bigger assholes if they think a woman is single?

If you want to meet alone, without your partner having any input you will need a single account.

"Why not? I imagine you already get all the crap you have to deal with, so not sure it'll be extra hassle. Though I suppose some guys are bigger assholes if they think a woman is single? "

Do you think guys can be more of an asshole if your a single? Hmm hadn't thought of that!

"I see there are quite a few single women's profile on here where the women is actually married or in a long term relationship, so this said:

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?you could be opening yourself up to a world of pain hun stick with the couples x"

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile.

"If you want to meet alone, without your partner having any input you will need a single account."

Doesn't mean he couldn't have input really, he has a single account and still seeks my opinion x

By *ischief ManagedCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We have seperate also OP never been an issue for us

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?you could be opening yourself up to a world of pain hun stick with the couples x"

You post a lotion here MrsWoody, do you have issues?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?you could be opening yourself up to a world of pain hun stick with the couples x

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile. "

yes it is really that bad, I had far less hassle on a couple's profile because the brave keyboard warriors knew that another man would also be reading and responding to messages

"We have seperate also OP never been an issue for us "

Does it work for you both?

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why not? I imagine you already get all the crap you have to deal with, so not sure it'll be extra hassle. Though I suppose some guys are bigger assholes if they think a woman is single?

Do you think guys can be more of an asshole if your a single? Hmm hadn't thought of that!"

definitely

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?you could be opening yourself up to a world of pain hun stick with the couples x

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile. yes it is really that bad, I had far less hassle on a couple's profile because the brave keyboard warriors knew that another man would also be reading and responding to messages"

Just wasn't sure, couples are constantly on the forums talking about the abuse they recieve, as are singles. I was just wondering how comparable they were. Seems I chose the wrong forum.

manchester

"We have seperate also OP never been an issue for us

Does it work for you both?"

Yes it does and we clearly state it on our profiles that we are a couple with main profile plus our filters are on to stop any hassle too

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile. yes it is really that bad, I had far less hassle on a couple's profile because the brave keyboard warriors knew that another man would also be reading and responding to messages"

Wow that's interesting! I mean we do get guys totally ignore that it's a couples profile and address messages to me...usually "I wonna cum on your tits" that's a fave lol

Yes it does and we clearly state it on our profiles that we are a couple with main profile plus our filters are on to stop any hassle too"

Thank you that's helpful advice x

manchester

Yes it does and we clearly state it on our profiles that we are a couple with main profile plus our filters are on to stop any hassle too

Thank you that's helpful advice x"

Were club meets only too so it does help we dont get many idiots , not a problem

"If you want to meet alone, without your partner having any input you will need a single account.

Doesn't mean he couldn't have input really, he has a single account and still seeks my opinion x"

He won't be communicating with people via your single account. If you're already able to meet alone, via your couple account you will only need a single one to appear on searches.

Set up an account, block all males from messaging and you do the looking.

Save yourself the agro

"Set up an account, block all males from messaging and you do the looking.

Save yourself the agro "

That's an interesting way of looking at it...thanks worth a thought

"If you want to meet alone, without your partner having any input you will need a single account.

Doesn't mean he couldn't have input really, he has a single account and still seeks my opinion x

He won't be communicating with people via your single account. If you're already able to meet alone, via your couple account you will only need a single one to appear on searches. "

Quite right, personally I'd always let him know what I'm up to. But yes your right I don't have access to his single account

By *SPrincessWoman  over a year ago

Nowhere near you

This is absolutely true. As someone who's had a couples profile and a single profile I definitely get more abusive messages on the single one. Never really got any hassle on the joint profile at all.

Don't most guys just want to meet the female of the couple anyway so if you put on your profile that the female meets alone then that should be enough?

"Don't most guys just want to meet the female of the couple anyway so if you put on your profile that the female meets alone then that should be enough? "

Yes your probably right it's likely best to leave as is

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile. yes it is really that bad, I had far less hassle on a couple's profile because the brave keyboard warriors knew that another man would also be reading and responding to messages

This is absolutely true. As someone who's had a couples profile and a single profile I definitely get more abusive messages on the single one. Never really got any hassle on the joint profile at all. "

I get all kinds of shit from guys on here, I just honestly thought people were big enough dicks that they'd insult everyone the same. Cowards as well as douchebags I guess.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Don't most guys just want to meet the female of the couple anyway so if you put on your profile that the female meets alone then that should be enough?

Yes your probably right it's likely best to leave as is "

It's not enough, because if a single guy does a search looking for "single women " you will not sure up on the results because you are registered as a couple.

I reckon many do it cos a woman would get more meets lol.

"Don't most guys just want to meet the female of the couple anyway so if you put on your profile that the female meets alone then that should be enough?

Yes your probably right it's likely best to leave as is

It's not enough, because if a single guy does a search looking for "single women " you will not sure up on the results because you are registered as a couple.

"

Ahh hadn't gouging of that! Your right it would only show couples not singles...hmm

Really this bad? Surely most of the people who would be abusive etc are just as likely to message her on the couples profile anyway? I'm not sure, never had a couples profile. yes it is really that bad, I had far less hassle on a couple's profile because the brave keyboard warriors knew that another man would also be reading and responding to messages

This is absolutely true. As someone who's had a couples profile and a single profile I definitely get more abusive messages on the single one. Never really got any hassle on the joint profile at all. I get all kinds of shit from guys on here, I just honestly thought people were big enough dicks that they'd insult everyone the same. Cowards as well as douchebags I guess. "

I think on any social media platform to an extent there will be trolls, assholes and keyboard worriers

Do what ever makes you happy hun .... I'm a single female with a single female profile but i also have a profile with a male friend to

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Is it worth doing? Or stick to our couples one?"

I have my own profile as well as a couples one...Usually only use this one for chatting on here but have had a couple of meets through it(with my other half's knowledge I hasten to add lol) So go for it and see how it goes, easy to delete!

I have my own profile as well as a couples one...Usually only use this one for chatting on here but have had a couple of meets through it(with my other half's knowledge I hasten to add lol) So go for it and see how it goes, easy to delete! "

I would imagine you get a fair amount of interest, good name and lovely pics.

Grangemouth

I have my own profile as well as a couples one...Usually only use this one for chatting on here but have had a couple of meets through it(with my other half's knowledge I hasten to add lol) So go for it and see how it goes, easy to delete!

I would imagine you get a fair amount of interest, good name and lovely pics."

Thanks...I think ALL females on here get lots of interest, its just a ratio thing, we should defo not read to much into it and start sticking our heads up our own...well you know where! Alas, lots do, and we all seem to get tarred with that brush!

Thanks...I think ALL females on here get lots of interest, its just a ratio thing, we should defo not read to much into it and start sticking our heads up our own...well you know where! Alas, lots do, and we all seem to get tarred with that brush! "

Yes Ratio is a factor. I do think some people think because your on here your game for anything. I also see women treating guys terribly too...

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have a single female profile despite being in a relationship - I much prefer it to having a couple's profile that I use more than we both do.

I have no idea whether or not the amount of contact is any worse than on a couples profile, but you can certainly set out exactly what you want to get out of your single meets.

I say DOOO ITTTT. (That was my best Arnie impression in case ya couldn't tell!)

Grangemouth

Thanks...I think ALL females on here get lots of interest, its just a ratio thing, we should defo not read to much into it and start sticking our heads up our own...well you know where! Alas, lots do, and we all seem to get tarred with that brush!

Yes Ratio is a factor. I do think some people think because your on here your game for anything. I also see women treating guys terribly too..."

Yes they defo do! But I think that is PURLEY down to the numbers thing, gluttony is definitely a mind-fuk! lol

By *iSubSlutWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"I have a single female profile despite being in a relationship - I much prefer it to having a couple's profile that I use more than we both do.

I have no idea whether or not the amount of contact is any worse than on a couples profile, but you can certainly set out exactly what you want to get out of your single meets.

I say DOOO ITTTT. (That was my best Arnie impression in case ya couldn't tell!)"

I second that.... go for it....

Single profile. It's easier lol. Altho i only meet guys and fems . When we meet couples we use our couples profile..

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'd say try it and if you don't like you can close it

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple  over a year ago

Near Torrox, Spain

We have both a couples and single profile for Becky's solo meets.

We get loads more dreamers for the single female profile, but occasionally a genuine guy makes contact.

Just be prepared to hit the delete button frequently....!

» Add a new message to this topic