FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Step sister

Step sister

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right I'm sure my step sister likes me. shes very good looking

1.She always asks how I am random texts.

2.Always catch her staring

3. She text my partner saying she fancied my scent because she loved my aftershave.

4.likes to hug me.

5.she seems like the very horny type too once round her house she asked her boyfriend about how her pussy tastes good and she has a nice vagina?... I was very confused as it was so random.

6. She's wore very revealing shorts casually round the house but I can see her arse.

7. She shows off in front of me.

8. Her sister has told her how big my Penis is and how I'm amazing in bed talk like sisters do of course.

I just keep dismissing it but I'm starting to think does she? Cause things get strange around me.

But I would never follow it up as I have too much respect and loyalty for my partner. (She does swing also unless your wondering)

What's do you guys think? Trap? That's all I think.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Enjoy the attention from her but just keep her in your Wank Bank is probably for the best

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sure you don't mean sister in law?

"Enjoy the attention from her but just keep her in your Wank Bank is probably for the best"

Exactly how I intend to keep it I'm not that guy it's just playing on my mind a lot I ask myself you think she's thought about me.. confused lol

"

sure you don't mean sister in law? "

Sister in law my mistake thanks pal.

"

sure you don't mean sister in law? Sister in law my mistake thanks pal. "

Was beginning to wonder lol talk like sisters do...was thinking then they are both your step sisters lol

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'd ignore it - there's tons of women out there and it's not worth getting into the drama of that particular miss.

I can honestly say that me and my 4 sister's have never ever said anything to one another about the size of our men's penis,s or what they are like in bed. X

"I'd ignore it - there's tons of women out there and it's not worth getting into the drama of that particular miss.

"

Best advice yet. I fully agree.Or am I just a dick for thinking this way?. I don't know haha.

"I can honestly say that me and my 4 sister's have never ever said anything to one another about the size of our men's penis,s or what they are like in bed. X"

I was gonna say this. I am almost certain sisters don't talk to each other about how big their partners dicks are or how good they are in bed.

"I can honestly say that me and my 4 sister's have never ever said anything to one another about the size of our men's penis,s or what they are like in bed. X"

What can I say they are just close sisters I suppose lol

I think my sister in law wants to fuck me too.

She is giving off lots of the same signals and always lingers in hugs etc.

I'm mates with her boyfriend and he's told me what absolute filth she is in bed - it is so tempting but dangerous to make the move!

"I can honestly say that me and my 4 sister's have never ever said anything to one another about the size of our men's penis,s or what they are like in bed. X

I was gonna say this. I am almost certain sisters don't talk to each other about how big their partners dicks are or how good they are in bed."

oh I'm lying. Mate my life is different to yours. How can you even question? Lol

Should this not be in stories and fantasy section?

"I think my sister in law wants to fuck me too.

I'm mates with her boyfriend and he's told me what absolute filth she is in bed - it is so tempting but dangerous to make the move!"

I'd advise you not to make the move man never be the progresser will switch on you for the worst. But it is annoying isn't it cause it leave you wondering lol

"I think my sister in law wants to fuck me too.

I'm mates with her boyfriend and he's told me what absolute filth she is in bed - it is so tempting but dangerous to make the move!

I'd advise you not to make the move man never be the progresser will switch on you for the worst. But it is annoying isn't it cause it leave you wondering lol "

Yeah i know - we are going on holiday with them soon so maybe after a few drinks she might make the first move - then I'm gonna fill her tight pussy with so much cum!

"Should this not be in stories and fantasy section? "
Does it really matter?

» Add a new message to this topic